Political Opinion

Can someone tell me just what does the Democrat Party stand for, I cannot think of one thing.

Law and order - no
Personal Responsibility- no
US Constitution- no
Peace- No No No
Affordable healthcare- BIG NO
God- Absolutely No

This is not about Trump or the Republican Party, so if you can’t answer without making it about Trump then keep you TDS to yourself

For everyone else please tell me what the Democrat Party stands for

1 Like

rising tax bro :face_with_monocle:
regularise millions of illegal immigrants instantly bro :face_with_monocle:
implementation of communism through infinite stimulus check and pamp the market infinitely bro :face_with_monocle:
permit transgender monsters to choose their sex on the national ID bro :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

I was really hoping for something positive, but you are correct everything seems to be negative

The Palestinians, at the expense of Israel?

2 Likes

Another negative, still looking for the first positive, maybe I need to offer a prize

It’s positive for the Palestinians?

1 Like

Ok, how about this.
Willingness to compromise if you agree with them? :wink:

1 Like

Humour me. I’m just a silly little black duck.

Or are you worried you will be assassinated by the CIA.

Cheers

Blackduck

1 Like

nah, some things are better talk about in private :ok_hand:

@Dennis3450.

Well I’ll give you one - but as American you might well disagree

Most outside America think your gun laws are crazy. Certainly the Brits can’t fathom it.

Democrats are against the right to bare arms I believe - and on this I agree

But again, you may not view that as a positive

1 Like

BZZZZZZ. And we were all getting along so well…

2 Likes

@cigarmanstan

The very last thing Brits think about each day is going out in the woods playing with assault weapons - but it’s close to the hearts of most Americans I know

Lol

But I guess it was how the west was won!

1 Like

I guess it’s a cultural thing? Like waking up in morning and drinking TEA! :wink:

2 Likes

@Dennis3450 & @cigarmanstan - I should point out that @Johnscott31 does not speak for the whole of the uk and that those of us who have been brought up in proximity to and understanding guns - are rather envious of your more relaxed attitude towards them. There is no doubt in my mind that the founding fathers incorporated a LOT of wisdom and foresight in drafting your Constitution.

4 Likes

As to what the Democrats stand for ?

They seem to stand for the Powerful elites - The Tech Oligarchs and Big Corporations whilst they pretend to stand for the disadvantaged and by continually pointing out these disadvantages and trying to make the poorest feel that they do - they foster and preserve - in fact they increase a sense of dependency and powerlessness in those groups.

They stand for Big Government - Beaurocracy and Taxing the competent and modestly successful - in order to dole out Handouts to those whom their very actions condemn to a life of perpetual misery and dependence - They act as perpetual parents to their victims and expect those victims to vote them back into power out of that dependency.

In fact I came across a little snippet about those Newly “Degree Qualified” idiots who now consider themselves as “Elite” and therefore part of the “Democrat Ideology” - which you ( & the Crayon Gang) might like to hear !

2 Likes

Yep. Pretty incredible documents. Most feel that you can’t have the 1st Amendment without the second.
Oh, and thank YOU for being such tyrants that the Founders had to prevent against! :wink:

2 Likes

agree @Falstaff, even in a democracy power is took by force/smartness
a diploma won’t bring you anywhere at power if you dont have the balls (sorry if language is a little crude for you)

Trump got the balls and was the most eloquent man USA have seen since decade (when we put aside his ridiculous tendency which is part of why people loves him)

trump was the one who will clean that mafia , he was enough strong and smart for that. if he dont won, things will keep going worst until we have an other golden nuggets like trump who want to clean that mafia using the system

most of people are sheep, they dont act , they are scared etc. people like trump you find only one per decade i’d say

2 Likes

yes they are coming for you people, be very afraid, have your guns ready you must fight for your freedom. :ok_hand:

You’re very welcome mate ! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Has the American welfare system been positive for Black Americans, victimhood, being dependent on government and being propagandize that white people are to blame for your place in society has been a disaster for Black families. doing the same thing to Palestinians is not positive