Political Opinion

didn’t know you had a vested interest in another group, shouldn’t you be focusing on how to fix your life to make yourself more happy

I am not looking for utopia but it is a start, and I don’t hear you offering something better

and I still don’t know what he finds funny as he did not quote what he was replying too,

Now I see, and that is pretty sick

1 Like

so who are you offering this advice to? is it the people in power are just your local fanboys

Daddy.

Cheers

Blackduck

1 Like

same with trump, nothing wrong with getting help from daddy

It is also referenced in the bible.

However it is true in life. Usually how you treat people will impact on how they treat you.

Of course there are exceptions to the rule.

Cheers

Balckduck

Blackduck

1 Like

everything comes back, innocent people also suffer from other people wrong doing

Except the difference is Trumps kids don’t need help they are very capable people. Also they are not involved in shady deals unlike Hunter Biden.

Blackduck

1 Like

That is a very broad statement that is completely meaningless.

Blackduck

2 Likes

lol how did they become capable with out their daddy help, he gave them the best money can buy he also employ them in his companies

We are just traders shooting the bull waiting the next trading opportunity, We are talking about what the crazy Politian’s are doing calling out their corruptions and occasionally offering a better way of doing things, if you would like to participate in our discussions you are always welcome,

your Political Opinion does not will not matter to the people in power, you are powerless to change anything, your only making yourself more upset

Whilst I reject that this INCEL’s implication that the rape of 1,000,000 white english girls is in any way “Their own fault” - we do know that INCELs do tend to harbour resentment against women and girls for their predicament, I think his

"You reap what you sow" will be remembered by him and the rest of the crayon crew and perhaps will reflect on that when they finally understand that we Elders who try to educate them to curb their appetite for the post-modernist neo-Marxist agenda were right :slightly_smiling_face:

Somehow it seems quite an apt saying to ponder when they finally do get their on way :rofl:

1 Like

i said innocent people have gotten hurt the same as the innocent people back in the day, once again you reap what you sow

Verbal diahorrea - yet again. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

yes i know it hurts and that’s the best part, it really hurts you to the core

i bet that code talk you and your crew talk is eating you guys up that you don’t have the freedom of speech to say what you really wanna say on this forum

You do realize we are only responding to you to see what ridiculous things you will say next, kind of like asking Apple Siri question just to laugh at the responses, so the only way you are hurting any of us is if we fall off our chair laughing at your responses. But anytime you would like to join the Adults in real conversation you are always invited

1 Like

if that makes you and your crew feel better and put y’all minds at ease i’m all for it