Political Opinion

Tell me, was it SQL injection, Cross-site scripting? Unsanitized inputs or query strings? How did you do it?

it was a troll. just wanted to put the ill-being in this place and have some fun. it unbend the atmosphere

i dont know how to hack a database but if I had to: i will surely be opting for SQL injection (it may be more efficient from what I understood)

1 Like

I have been working hard for at least the last 24 hrs…lol… to turn this place from a cesspool into a forum for respectful debate, and I will NOT have you hacking it all up just to troll us, sir. :slight_smile:

1 Like

no i wont do that. dont be worry

already got problem with police going into my grandma house searching for me because of that bllsht. wont do it again :joy: it was in 2008,at that time I was having fun with trojan ( i got two ways of infecting people : my youtube channel about hacking and my blog about hacking : present them a false software which suposedly designed for hacking fb account and people was downloading it. it was a false software made by me with visual basic and i bend it with a trojan + cleaned it to make it fud (antivirus dont detect it) ). results : i got a database of thousands of zombies pc

or will do it only with maximum precautions and to someone that i dont like(not only for fun)

Explain in what context are you saying he is a racist?? Examples??

Blackduck

Who are you talking to??

Blackduck

1 Like

Damn man! I work in this field, be careful! it’s easy to play outside acceptable sandboxes and get in trouble. If this is something you’re interested in, take a look at the Metasploit courses from Rapid7, and do attack/defense scenarios in contained environments.

https://academy.rapid7.com

Yes how they conveniently forget all the good things Trump accomplished in favour of calling him names. So sad and very unfair.

Cheers

Blackduck

So what miracles are you expecting Biden to perform that will justify the vote of middle class America??

Blackduck

Oh no miracles, I’m merely expecting him to fall on the side of average Americans instead of corporate interests or religious extremists. That’s good enough for me by comparison to my last 4 years of executive branch.

yeah it goes really fast. at the beginning you are a lamerz of 11yo kid and you transform into a cyber criminal who is a threat for public interest really fast, just a matter of months :joy:(moreover at that time because 2008 was the beginning and people werent being careful)
thanks for the tips. could be interesting in some years after making some millions (im not a women i cant do both things at the same time :joy: )

I’m going to put on my anti Trump hat on for a sec - because it appears they can’t even provide any concrete examples of Trump as racist.

I think he was viewed as racist with the whole birth certificate thing with Obama - it probably wasn’t the smartest move.

Nevertheless his success with ethnic minorities has been nothing short of stunning - arguably he has done more for the black community than any democrat president.

3 Likes

John, I feel like I could make the racist case, but I don’t want to post a bunch of racist quotes. It’s just so ugly.

What angers me greatly is the use of the word “Nazi” to describe anyone.

I have visited Auschwitz in Poland and it had a very lasting impression on me. Such a horrible place and the scene of such unthinkable human suffering and death. There is a display in the main camp that is filled with millions of shoes. Adult shoes right down to the shoes of little children and you know that each pair of those shoes belonged to someone who was gassed in the gas chambers.

Nothing and nobody today even comes close to such brutality.

Cheers

Blackduck

2 Likes

So in the last four years your standard of living has gone backwards. Is that what you are saying?? And what polices are you expecting him to introduce that will make the USA a better place for middle Americans’??

Blackduck

You are right in saying it wasn’t his smartest move but if there was a question mark over his birth right that should have been made public.

The problem with today is that if you ask a respectable question that may question the credibility of a person in a minority group you are immediately branded either a racist or a bigot or an islamaphobe or a homophobe or some other phope. It’s like minorities are sweet innocent angels that do no wrong. We know that that is not the case because it doesn’t matter what side of the street you live on if you are a goose you are a goose.

Cheers

Blackduck

3 Likes

Mr. Duck you have accused me of logical fallacies that I’m not guilty of and completely misunderstood things I’ve said, so I approach this with trepidation. My standard of living has appreciated appreciably, but that is not unique to the Trump administration. I do cloud security for a living, so I have the luxury of being presently in demand. I have not experienced professional loss for decades and I know that I am privileged for that. This is irrelevant and approaches the previously-mentioned ad hominem. I have watched countless friends and family that are not so fortunate suffer the consequences of a lackadaisical administration abdicating it’s responsibilities during a once in a lifetime pandemic and the resulting economic catastrophe. I am lucky. Not everyone is.

1 Like

Oh I see. So it sounds like to me that Biden and Kamela have the economic narrative all worked out.

Goosh the world is wonderful when it is full of rainbows and unicorns.

Blackduck

1 Like

guys, if you have enough strenght there is two ways we can arrange that:
-you become a multi millionaire/bilionaire and you give only rent and jobs to whites (in order to fight the positive discrimination) then you go unto presidency like trump(or stay in the shadow but go unto power sphere to influence the people in it). you give financial help to “racist organisations”,etc

-either you act smartly by proceding into several actions to redpill a maximum of people about what is happening (the invasion) with real facts and statistics. by staying anonymous, you can do it online. and possibly participate to protest / armed milicia if there is

leftist dont have this strenght. they cannot fight like us. and nothing can stop a determined man who have faith and act smartly. what they dont understand is that the “racist/homophobic/etc” are the top of the natural selection. they are everydays being bothered and humiliated by thousands of people, they take legal risk, face the opression of governement , are inknown of the danger of their environment, are oppressed professionaly/financially,etc and are interconnected with what all our ancestors was (badass warriors). They keep fighting

the way how leftist act weak and how government reward these types of comportment, is what kill our society because its reverse natural selection (it is designed to kill the strongs and make live the weak). but on the other side its a machine which create thousands of alpha male and they notice that their schemes dont work, alpha male arent abandonning until there last expiration

You have just disqualified yourself.