Political Opinion

and while you were typing this Bitcoin topped 40K

1 Like

Madness ! - :rofl: :rofl: - You must be quite wealthy now @Dennis3450 - When will you be thinking about cashing them in ? :sunglasses:

So now we have the fake news media calling yesterdays event an " attempted coup" what a ridiculous statement but clearly there are a lot of low information people out there including on this thread who will believe everything the media prints.

What is not surprising is Democrats calling for firing of Capital police, these are the same Democrats that called for the police to stand down during the riots of 7 months ago, I guess it is fine by Democrats that small businesses are looted and set on fire, but when the rioters come knocklng on their office door they seem to have a very different outlook

If I had but half the money into Bitcoin that I have had sitting in gold the last 5 years I would be extremely wealthy, as it is now I am looking to supplement my retirement, 300K Bitcoin will make for a very nice retirement

1 Like

So what do you call it? What kind of stuff are you taking? It’s working anyway…lol

1 Like

I would call it a Political Protest that got out of hand and went too far, there was no attempt to take over the government.

In the future if you really want to know what or why I think what I do and expect an answer then try being a bit more respectful in the wording of your question and I will do the same for you.

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

Stop worrying Dennis. I know what you think and why you think the way you do is of no concern to me and even if you told me why you think the way you think I would still think that you are incapable of ‘thinking’ properly. Anybody watching a bunch of angry thugs smashing the windows of the US parliament at the behest of lunatics like Trump and Giuliani and calling it a Political Protest that got out of hand does not deserve my attention.
So Dennis I will say bye bye and hope you find peace.

2 Likes

using a quote from someone I do respect Elon Musk

“Message Received”

This is from Clint’s fist post when he started what has become the most popular thread on babypips, If you wish to address a Forum Member in your comment please reframe from personal attacks, If you find that impossible to do and you must tell someone off then might I suggest you do just that, type out everything you want to say, call them every name in the book then when you have it all out of your system, hit the cancel button,

just a suggestion

1 Like

Capitol Hill rioters showed little concern about being identified

It’s fascinating to listen to the rhetorical of the Trump haters and the hysteria they excuberate. What say you on all the destruction caused by BLM and Antifa over a six week period?? What do you call their behaviour?? You see people in glass houses really should not throw stones.

Blackduck

3 Likes

You sir, need to change your tablets. Your thought process is gone haywire.

1 Like

This post is not open for debate.

I have listened to everyone else’s hatred, rhetoric and outright lies for the last four years, so now I am having my say. If you don’t like it, you know where the delete button is. Let me be clear, I am not a Biden fan. I think he is corrupt, a liar, a racist bigot, is in bed with China and probably suffering from dementia. Not to mention the fact that he’s a pedophile. He has done nothing to improve anything in his 47-year political career. But what has Trump done in the past 4 years?

The “arrogant” in the White House brokered four Middle East Peace Accords, something that 71 years of political intervention and endless war failed to produce.

The “buffoon” in the White House is the first president that has not engaged the USA in a foreign war since Eisenhower.

The “racist” in the White House has had the greatest impact on the economy, bringing jobs, and lowering unemployment to the Black and Latino population of ANY other president. Ever.

The “liar” in the White House has exposed the deep, widespread, and long-standing corruption in the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, and the Republican and Democratic parties.

The “buffoon” in the White House turned NATO around and had them start paying their dues.

The “fool” in the White House neutralized the North Koreans and stopped them sending missiles toward Japan, and threatening the West Coast of the USA.

The “xenophobe” in the White House turned the relationship with the Chinese around, brought hundreds of businesses back to the US, and revived the economy.

This same “clown” lowered your taxes, increased the standard deduction on your IRS return from $12,500 to $24,400 for married couples and caused the stock market to rise to record levels, positively impacting the retirement accounts of tens of millions of citizens.

The “clown” in the White House fast-tracked the development of multiple COVID Vaccines which are now available or will be soon. And yet we still don’t have a vaccine for SARS, Bird Flu, Ebola, or a host of diseases that arose during previous administrations.

The “clown” in the White House rebuilt our military which the Obama administration crippled and fired 214 key generals and admirals in his first year of office.

I got it, you don’t like him. Many of you utterly hate and despise him. How special of you. He is serving you and ALL the American people. What are you doing besides calling him names and laughing about him catching the China virus? Some of you were even hoping that COVID would be the cause of his demise. (Ah, the left. The party of “tolerance”. )

Please educate me again as to what Biden has accomplished for America in his 47 years in office, besides making the whole Biden family richer? By the way, where is Hunter?

I’ll take the “clown” any day versus a fork tongued, smooth talking hypocritical corrupt liar. I want a strong leader who isn’t afraid to kick some butt when needed. I don’t need a fatherly figure. I don’t need a liar. That’s what Hollywood, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN and the New York Times are for.

Call me a chump, a racist, or part of the basket of deplorables. I do not care!
God bless Donald Trump - the best, most unappreciated President in U.S. history.

Blackduck

6 Likes

It’s actually madam.

Blackduck

2 Likes

Preach to me, sistah!

2 Likes

Further to my last post this is last nights episode of Tucker Carlson. Tucker has Miranda Divine as a guest on the show and she makes some very good points.

She expresses concern, a concern I also have, in that with the Republican Party now openly condemning Donald Trump those that voted for Donald Trump and love the guy, will be even more disenfranchised about just who represents them. With Donald Trump gone and with the left frothing at the mouth demonising and threatning to punish any person loyal to Trump, the chance of a full blown insurrection or civil war becomes a very real scenario.

These fools believe they can tell 79 million people that voted for Trump to shut up and crawl back into your caves are stupidly stoking the flames of true hatred. Hatred at being persecuted, and treated like second class citizens.

Donald Trump was elected by these people because he understood that for far too long both parties had ignored the majority of ordinary hard working people from the suburbs that just want a happy life.

People stormed Capital Hill yesterday because they believe that they do not matter. That unless you are trans gender gay black or any other minority who get special treatment, white middle class citizens feel they are loathed by the establishment and that is not good.

Watch this space. It is not over yet.

Cheers

Blackduck

3 Likes

Donald Trump is the first President since Reagan to actually do the things he promised, He is the first President since Reagan to actually give the people a voice in Washington. As it stands now, the people are no longer represented in Congress, and soon the same in the White House.

As an American I view our federal government as an enemy of the people unless changes come soon there will be an up rising of the people and it will not be pretty

2 Likes