Political Opinion

Just who are you and how many of you are there posting under this screen name, I find it hard to believe that the same person how posted the above quote and the rest of the text the quote was taken from also posted the following

Screenshot 2021-01-31 at 10.21.35 AM

It has only been 10 days since the globalist insurrection and takeover of the former United States of America, and all of the following have taken place

1. Black listing all former White House staff
  2. Mass firings of people for their political views
  3. Massive deplatforming by social media ( censorship on steroids)
  4. Criminalizing protesting
  5. Labeling Americans as terrorist
  6. Another pointless impeachment
  7. Stock market crashing
  8. More bailouts for Wall st.
  9. Americans being forced to buy costly health insurance
  10. Criminalizing retail investors for doing what hedge funds have been doing for years

It promises to be a very dark year

2 Likes

The rats are jumping off disgraced loser trumps sinking ship :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

unless you been living under a rock that push started over 20yrs ago

2 Likes

More Republican Congress members linked to extremist groups

2 Likes

Black Lives Matter (BLM) has been nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize.
The anti-racism movement, which came to prominence last year following the death of George Floyd at the hands of a white police officer, has become a global rallying cry for racial equality.
On Saturday, a Norwegian MP said he had proposed BLM for the prestigious prize because it had built awareness on racial injustice.

3 Likes

Told the Duke guy who was trolling you who I am - just a moving average rock.

How many of me? - hmmm…that’s a toughie - haven’t counted in a while but last time I did it totaled - one :slight_smile:

Jewish space lasers. Have a great weekend!

1 Like

And it’s Sunday evening so here is place where I played (all one of me) as a child and where I visit every week - a place where my wife and i like to stop and stare.

MountainsOfMourne

Then today we stopped where the mountains of mourne sweep down to the sea

mountains of mourne don mclean - Google Search

3 Likes

What in the H E Double Hockey Sticks does THAT mean?

Further evidence of the level of stupidity that is in the world today.

War is peace, love is hate, men are women, stupidity is intelligence.

Blackduck

2 Likes

sums you up pretty good :+1:

Carlos my friend , you are speaking in ignorance about America again, Do a little research and you will see the true history of BLM and it had nothing to do with George Floyd,

Speaking of George Floyd, I was the first on this thread to report on Floyd’s murder and called the police out for that murder, maybe I should get the NPP if that is all it takes

The NNP has become a joke, here is what was said after giving Obama an undeserved prize

Screenshot 2021-01-31 at 4.37.08 PM

1 Like

Let’s not forget the 5 Dallas police officers gunned down by a shooter inspired by BLM

Screenshot 2021-01-31 at 4.49.44 PM

Twitts from BLM supporters following the murder of 5 Dallas police officers, do you think Twitter took down any of their accounts

1 Like

With you on that. BLM is no longer the organisation it originally started out as, its attracted too many who have their own agenda.

1 Like

Dennis, if you read my post you will see I merely stated that BLM

This was the event that pushed BLM onto the global arena, where “celebrities” quickly jumped onto the bandwagon followed by corporations anxious to cash in, just as they had done with their rainbows in support of LGBT issues.

3 Likes

Burning down entire city blocks is what you call prominence, and just why do you think those celebrities and corporations where donating money to this group, Answer ; they were buying off BLM , give them money and you get a " I am not a racist card" and they leave you alone if you are a corporation and as a celerity you keep working

BLM has become nothing but a money extortion ring, I am sure there are some good meaningful people there but once the money comes in then it becomes all about the money and nothing else

1 Like

If BLM was true to its name then why are they totally silent when blacks murder other blacks.

In the US like 97% of blacks murdered are murdered by other blacks

1a

1 Like