Political Opinion

Here we go again !

We all know how This ends ! (Weapons of Mass Destruction anyone ? )

1 Like

What you didn’t know this ?

The Media must have forgotten to mention it :wink:

Meanwhile back at the camp - we are all working towards consensus Government and unity - thus ;

Wonder how long it will be before Biden gets his “Peace prize” :rofl: :rofl:

Well you voted for this ******path :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It’s almost like only one news channel thought this was news…
GOTTA be all over Yahoo!

2 Likes

Fox

Yeah. That’s why I switch between CNN and MSNBC. For the truth!

2 Likes

So how do the identity politics nazi’s identify the Amish, they voted for Trump too and were widely given credit for Trump’s Pennsylvania victory in 2016

I have great admiration for the Amish as they are the near-perfect conservative, They want nothing from the government, they educate their kids in private schools, they are conscience objectors ( no war)

I could never fully adapt their lifestyle as I like my modern conveniences but a simpler life is very appealing

1a

1 Like

Marjorie Taylor Greene, or MTG as I like to call her.
Is she the right’s AOC? I mean, they both are hated by the other side. They both
are being censured by their own side and have been called out by their own leadership.
Wait…
EDIT-The House will vote tomorrow on pulling MTG’s committee assignments. Looking forward to the same thing happening to AOC, what, the next day or so?

1 Like
 Why does Rudi Giuliani continue posting his silly stuff here under three or four assumed names?    

If he continues with his Walter Mitty stuff the men with white coats will pay him a visit soon.
It is of course entertaining to read some of his outrageous ramblings but there must be a limit to how far south of normal a brain can wander.
These limits do not apply to the Duck. Lost cause and no hope of recovery. Straight jacket material.
Same with the Shakespearean character. Still living in the dark ages of 1602 with ‘The Merry Wives of Windsor’. Hopeless case but highly entertaining.

SmallPaul was a Shakespeare character?

Trump

Schumer, McConnell end standoff to organize 50-50 Senate

biden does not even have the balls to stand up to his own party, how is he ever going to handle an international crisis

1a

Balless biden bows to the Military-Industrial Complex

1a

oh no we all should be scared IRAN is gonna get us now that bidens in office

Trump

And who was president?

New video released shows the moment Iranian missiles showered down on a U . S . base in Iraq. American troops scrambled into bunkers before the missiles hit . Holly Williams saw the aftermath of the attack. Subscribe to the “CBS Evening News” Channel HERE: http://bit.ly/1S7Dhik Watch Full Episodes of the “CBS Evening News” HERE: http://cbsn.ws …

Let’s get it on!

1 Like

I said it before. Jewish space lasers. And of course there’s Pizzagate and Sandyhook and QAnon crap.

But I don’t see the Dems looking to remove AOC from any committees. So maybe a bit far away for that comparison to work.

Now that McConnell has spoken out about the “loonie lies”, she’s a goner. Can’t let her continue in her ways. It will make him look like he doesn’t have control.

…and THAT’S the point. AOC is no less “looney” then MTG. Or Omar or Talib.
The left protects their loonies. The right hangs them out to dry.

1 Like

Looney with policy, sure, I can see that perspective. Looney with reality… nowhere near the same.

I’m more concerned with the one’s with looney about policy then the one whose reality doesn’t have a chance to become policy.

1 Like