Political Opinion

where do you come up with this insane crap, oh , I know, you watch msnbc thinking it is real news,

There was no coup, nothing even close

Now the CIA/FBI and their fake Russiagate, now that was a real coup

1 Like

yeah i bet you was smiling and laughing, did you enjoy yourself

so what was they there for, was it to keep trump in office and keep biden out or for a big party

Hollow man argument making up stories, I see you do this a lot, you start to lose the debate and in a last breath effort you start throwing you own poop

1 Like

yeah denise i lost the debate and started throwing my own poop

This “mostly peaceful protest” took place on January 6th, how was that going to keep biden out of office on January 21st

1 Like

so you admit it, that is half the battle, I think we have come a long ways in your treatment today,

I would suggest you spend the rest of the day not watching Donald Trump, you will never be fully cured of TDS until you remove Donald Trump from your life just as a Alcoholic must remove alcohol from their life

It will be okay , we are here for you

1 Like

peaceful or not they storm the capitol looking for action, good thing they didn’t see any of their political enemies who know what they would of done

Capitol Rioters Wanted To Capture, kill Lawmakers, Prosecutors Say

well you do respond to my post calling you denise, lol enjoy you saturday dennis

OOps ! Watch it Pavlov Minor - Your feelings are showing - or they would be if Bots actually have feelings. :wink:

It will be as it will be :slightly_smiling_face: And there is absolutely NOTHING you can do about it ! :rofl:

1 Like

Maybe we can end this in agreement on something you just said

“their political enemies”

Both left and right see members of Congress as their “enemies” is this not the real problem here, Americans have lost faith in their government.

You have a good Weekend SmallPaul

2 Likes

“They” were looking for Pelosi and Pence, correct?

2 Likes

And if they had found them they likely would have just taken some selfies with them,

1 Like

You forgot AOC - crying into her You-tube in terror 1/2 a mile away and over an hour BEFORE it started ! :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

so you implying this whole protest was planned and everyone on both sides knew what was going to happen before it happen, That actually makes a lot of sense

1 Like

I hadn’t intended to - just reporting a Fact-check on her ludicrous blathering = But yes I suppose that inference is quite logical from teh facts.

2 Likes

One of the more interesting things to me was the House Sergeant at Arms supposedly knew before hand. Did he not tell Pelosi?
Further, the Senate Sergeant at Arms supposedly knew before hand. Did he not tell McConnell?
There! How 'bout THAT for non-partisanship?

3 Likes

They WERE armed with cell phones, don’t ya know! Not sure what other weapons they had…?

2 Likes

if you get your news from msnbc they all had AK47’s and RPG’s , yet not one protester that I know of has been charged with firing a weapon

1 Like

Not to change the subject but Facebook is at it again canceling Mike Rowe’s Emmy award-winning show

A show that showed real Americans being kind to one another was just too much for the hate mongers running Fakebook

Note; I did not even know fakebook had shows

1 Like