Political Opinion

And that is the problem, we are paying to secure Germany and Europe while millions of Americans are homeless or without affordable healthcare

Here in the US it is the cancelation of the Keystone pipeline, OPEC has little impact on the US since we started Fracking

1 Like

This should be interesting, and this not being a consumer product, were is the defamation, How is anything Mike Lindell has said has cost Dominion any lost sales

1 Like

Anoter One for your list @Dennis3450

2 Likes

It was all about getting rid of Trump, never about improving the lives of average Americans

1 Like

Has america been great? or are we still declining as a country

Revealed; The Men Who Own and Run the U S Government

1 Like

1a

Why do you use the word “We” you are not American

1a2

So now you are a supporter of Right-Wing Conspiracy Theory

everybody knows who control america, but you

let me guess dennis you think the federal reserve is own by the u.s. government.

you also think the president and politicians are not bought and paid for by special interest groups

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

funny how every wanna be president talk bad about special interest groups and how they gonna break the system, but when they get in office you don’t hear that kind of talk anymore.

i know dennis wish president trump has his best interest at heart, god bless his little soul

base on history none of us are real americans

3 Likes

Well The "Democrats" :rofl: may have fooled the Crayon Crew and their little friends - but the World is Laughing at biden ! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

the world have been laughing at the USA for some time now, nothing new

2 Likes

Short term, nope. Long term, absolutely. OPEC and Persian gulf countries provide like 25% of our crude oil and fuels. We’re still dependent on them of our needs.

Have a read from the source: EIA forecasts the U.S. will import more petroleum than it exports in 2021 and 2022 - Today in Energy - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)

2 Likes

That’s rich. A media outlet using it’s own headlines as support for it’s newer headlines. “Biden is being laughed at! Look at the supporting evidence, news headlines written by our staff”.

That’s not news and not globally accepted by any stretch of the imagination…

“Congratulations! The American people have decided. Joe Biden will be the 46th president of the United states of America. I wish him luck and success with all my heart and also congratulate Kamala Harris, the first elected female vice-president of her country. I’m looking forward to working with president Biden. Our transatlantic relationship is indispensable if we are to tackle the biggest challenges of our time."

https://apnews.com/article/biden-foreign-policy-g7-summit-munich-cc10859afd0f542fd268c0a7ddcd9bb6

“Welcome back, America,” said European Council President Charles Michel, effectively summing up the mood of the Munich conference.

Still, Merkel, who had a strained relationship with Trump, didn’t hide her preference for an American foreign policy informed by Biden’s world view.

“Things are looking a great deal better for multilateralism this year than two years ago, and that has a lot to with Joe Biden having become the president of the United States of America,” Merkel said. “His speech just now, but also his administration’s first announcements, have convinced us that this is not just talk but action.”

You’re drinking the Kool-aid, @falstaff

2 Likes

Can’t forget who was getting laughed at.

1 Like

What a great Lead- in - Thank you ! - We know you will never listen to this for the exact reasons explained therein - :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Carl and Callum - of the lotuseaters.com - review this ridiculous New York Times article forbidding the disciples from thinking !!! :rofl:

what the F*** are they doing to our kids ? - The ADULTS in the room Have to listen to this and understand just what is causing the behaviour we are seeing on this very thread !

1 Like

A pure gem of understanding - for those of us who actually APPROVE of Critical Thinking

2 Likes
1 Like

I watched your video. The entire thing, The clickbait headline doesn’t even match what was presented in the video. Did you actually watch it?

1 Like