Political Opinion

Very legal. I like it. :grinning:

However he is a Small Paul and I believe a child. Childish writing with child like silliness.

Cheers

Blackduck

2 Likes

Thanks Peterma

1 Like

oh you again, you wipe your tears off and your still mad.

President Biden says that 1.7 million Americans a day are receiving their vaccination jab and that he expects to exceed his target of 100 million doses in his first 100 days.

1 Like

Aye that they did.

The British OC (Officer in Command) who led that attack was born in a village just down the road from me - I pass a monument to him every weekend when heading to the mountain - ironic that last time Pres Biden visited Ireland (as VP) he was just across the lough by about 2 miles.

Incidentally one of Ireland’s recent Presidents came from that same village.

Rostrevor - Wikipedia

The little river that runs through the village is known locally as the fairy glen - btw the monument has never been damaged although it’s in an area termed as ‘Nationalist’.

This is good news - just read a report that first jab can give over 90% protection rate after 2 weeks - that coupled with an underlying down trend in the infection rate will hopefully see better times ahead.

Also was good to see that India has witnessed a downward trend which is yet not fully understood - my hope is that this virus will follow the same path as the ‘Spanish Flu’ back 100 years.

COVID-19: Experts left puzzled by sudden drop in coronavirus cases in India | World News | Sky News

2 Likes

One other thing - Pfizer in Belgium have finished the factory upgrade - output now increased by about x12 from next week - likely will be in the news soon.

2 Likes

Another GOP Rep Fled Texas—Via Private Jet—at Height of Deep Freeze Crisis

While some officers was taking selfies with the rioters, other officers was being beaten

An Arkansas man stormed the Capitol waving the US flag and used its pole to beat a police officer, said a federal grand jury. He faces up to 40 years in prison.

Investigators signal some Capitol riot suspects could be charged with conspiring to overthrow U.S. government

And what does biden have to do with any of this, it was President Trump who cleared the red tape to fast track this vaccine and kept his promise of having a vaccine before the end of the year.

Here are a few things biden can take credit for

Increase troop deployment illegally deployed in Syria
Stopped troop draw down in Afghanistan
Increased gas prices ( middle class tax hike)
Increased healthcare cost
I am still waiting the $2,000 check he promised in early January

3 Likes

pelosi is trying to ruin the careers of these brave Police Officers

Screenshot 2021-02-21 at 11.04.14 PM

if the investigation finds out some officers help the rioters than those officers should be fired

1 Like

6 Capitol Police officers have been suspended and 29 others are being investigated for actions taken during the insurrection

1 Like

Odd

A couple of decades ago (probably nearer 3 now I think of it - since “they” were talking about ERM on the car Radio) I was Commercial Manager for a well known Irish Team - working on Gas out of Leicester and I got called on the Friday morning to go and “fix” the Database for my equivalent in Liverpool which was quite annoying as I wanted the “Early bath” with it being POETS Day, Bank Holiday weeked an’ all :roll_eyes: Anyhow he was a nice enough bloke - his Lad played Rugby for Ireland :sunglasses: (And I’d heard of him !) and as I was messing with it (Our Computer Dept couldn’t do it ! which tickled me :rofl: - And it was a sort of “Own back” - for them Christening my Laptop “Falstaff” :slightly_smiling_face: ) we were chatting. I said I was the highest placed English man in the Firm and he said that - Yes he was Irish - but he would never get further than he was - since he "wasn’t from the right Village ! "

I was quite surprised that he found the blatant discrimination so natural - I was accepting enough of my situation (me being a “mercenary” an’ all) - but was quite sort of “indignant” for HIM ! :rofl:

I still find it quite odd that the Cognative Dissonance involved in that kind of identity politics does not seem to cause issues when considered alongside the Irish as a whole being ok with “taking orders” from Brussels ! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Before answering this question, watch this interview

1 Like

Dominion Voting Systems on Monday morning filed a $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit against Mike Lindell and his company, MyPillow, alleging that the conservative TV commentator helped push false theories about the voting company rigging the 2020 elections even though the accusations were widely shown to be false.

1 Like

…and he’s responded by saying GOOD, now all the cheating will come out in court. Should/could be interesting!

2 Likes

Where are you getting this information? Of course they do. Gas and coal is close to 70% of all energy produced. About 25% of Texas’ energy comes from wind and other renewables, yet failure in windfarms accounted for less than 15% of all outages.

The majority of failures where at natural gas facilities. But all power plant types experienced failures - coal, natural gas, nuclear, solar, and wind sources

1 Like

You can add halting removal of troops in Germany to that list.

Hmmmm, maybe this is due to OPEC not increasing production, refineries closed down/reduced due to harsh winter and pandemic, maybe demand here is going up because vaccinations and people are moving again. Probably more in line with reality…

1 Like