Political Opinion

once again you and your crew want to conform america to what you want instead of looking at america for what it truly is. it’s only then you would find true happiness

"You will own Nothing - and you will be Happy !"

you’ll have heard of SOMA no doubt (or at least your Gurgle links will ! :rofl:
Not often we come across a Sperg bot ! :rofl:

nothing is gonna change Falstaff the course has already been set america is not going back to the way you use to like it, you can cry. complain, btch and moan all you want to. the stage is already set
Putin

Replies which actually bore some semblance of connection to my posts - would be nice - but hey WTF am I explaining to a damned Bot ?

I’ll wait for your Dad !

pain is hard to get over. you be ok

I’ll wait for your Dad - OUT !

Putin

In other words go live your life before life passes you by

I’ll wait for your Dad !

The True Cost: Who Pays the Real Price for YOUR Clothes

How the rich get richer – money in the world economy

you just a peasant Falstaff and small thinker just like your crew

Who Rules America: The Power of The Media | Propaganda

Yup Same team again !

More spoonfeeding victim politics (Marxism revisited) for the gullible fools !

I’ll wait for your Dad !

1 Like

Incidentally Marx was an interesting character - All his kids were malnourished and at least one died of it - Marx was not a poor man - just spent all the money on himself ! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

just facts you can’t ignore, seem like you have a problem with reality

In your version of “Brave New World” will Americans still live on the street, and will healthcare remain unaffordable for millions.

Exactly where is the change , I don’t see it

1 Like

i was just pointing out that america and the world is changing, good or bad you make that call, i’m just trying to carve out my happiness and eliminate things i can’t change or have an effect on in my life. that’s the only way to be happy in your person life

His Dad or his programmer, how is this not Smallpaul

Screenshot 2021-02-24 at 7.41.38 PM

1 Like

and how do we fix that, coming on this thread talking about it, it’s been a problem and hasn’t been fix by either party so clearly they are brought and paid for by the lobbying groups

now denise you showing your feminine side, man up now

Who Rules America: The Power of Wall Street- you see america policies are not for peasants