Political Opinion

so we will become a race of women only, that worked out well in Jurassic Park

only if you feel like a woman, there is nothing stopping you from being a man, although a complaining man you are.

Nah - mate !

Most of those Black ā€œBLMā€ Women believe in this - :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Except theyā€™re around IQ 71 :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

a weak man will complain about anything to make themselves feel manly , the problem is men who feel inferior to women.

Putin

Now we thought ā€œthe problemā€ was -

er - from a few years ago - lets just bypass all this junk and go stright back to !

Penis envy !

1 Like

ok i donā€™t agree with that, so what shall we do?

Catch a rat ! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

only you my boy will say that, only you

Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character

This is all part of leftism, if you donā€™t agree with men pretending to be girls, so they can beat the snot out of them then clearly you are some kind of sexist

ok so that a leftist thing so now what?

iā€™m just saying it look like one side have the power and the other side is stuck complaining and crying, it just builds up anger to cause a civil war and how does that help america moving foward

1a

That is the point, to be a leftist is to agree with everything on the leftist side, if you disagree with them on one thing like ā€œmen pretending to be girls so they can beat the snot out of themā€ then you are Right Wing

There is no discussion or debate on the left, you bow to them totally or you will be branded as Right Wing

Who cares ? - You got your way - Now weā€™re just eating Popcorn and watching you atrophy !

:slightly_smiling_face:

you donā€™t have to agree, but you are powerless, again how do you live your life to make your life better for you and your family, clearly nothing is gonna change in your favorite without chaos

and how do you get your way?

We move forward by talking to one another as we are doing here, but so called cancel culture ( the left again) you cancel someone and do the same to anyone who talks to them,

Two fighters against the cancel culture left are Joe Rogan and Jimmy Dore , you will see me post their stuff here often

Again I ask , what side are you on

Who is John Galt ?

Time is on my side ! xx

dude itā€™s 2021 and your stuck while the world continue to move forward, good or bad the world is moving forward

1 Like