Political Opinion

you are stuck on something that have already move past your agenda, watch how things unfold, either america will crumble as the world moves forward or america moves forward with the rest of the world, so far america is moving backwards

Rubbish - “he world is moving” - of course - it always has :slightly_smiling_face:

DEFINE FORWARD ! Oh dying flame spirit !

sit back and continue to watch and complain and you will see how America have left you behind

Starts with a “B” contains 2 "L"s and one “K” - You spout verbal diahorrea - well nothing more needs to be said

Anyone who can decipher that garbage - please be my guest ! :rofl:

1 Like

Let’s be clear, the American people are not moving backwards, It is our government that is not keeping up with the times.

call it what you want, your the one who’s stuck. god bless and i wish you the best

Hypocrite and Liar !

who knows what america future holds.

god bless and i wish you the best :back:

So back then to some form of reality

1 Like

must be your reality

Putin

with a war monger in the white house, it is the people of other countries that may not have a future

1 Like

Iranian missile attack on US base in Iraq left 34 soldiers with concussions, Pentagon says and america did nothing

I dunno @Dennis3450 - is that supposed to be a reply to you or me - I can’t tell and in line with it’s other garbage Who cares ?

that’s the effect of me abusing you, give it a day or 2 and you shall be ok :back:

That post is purely from the postmodernist attack manual "ALWAYS HAVE THE LAST WORD "

on 2nd thought you might need 5 days to recover, you can have the last word :v:

“Second thought” ??? - WTF am I talking to a friggin Bot ? :rofl:

1 Like

What’d I miss?

1a

So your only reason for your existence is to abuse other forum members, is that how you draw energy.

That sounds a little like the plot for Monsters Inc. They got their energy by scaring people, then found out they could get more energy by making people laugh. Maybe you could follow that example and draw more energy by engaging people in a meaningful conversation and who knows maybe even make a few friends

but what do I know after all I am just a Sick Minded Zombie

1 Like