Political Opinion

you just never happy and complain about ever post, geez

1 Like

yes and that was a terrorist act

• terrorist act - the calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear. act of terrorism, terrorism.

1 Like

i know the pain i cost you, i must say i’m sorry

this might be your best post this month, congrats

2 Likes

now lets move on, continue as you may. :v:

1 Like

They can’t move on, they don’t have the mental capacity.
They’ve never got over losing the election, so are just going to whine until the next one.
Sad really, but what else can we expect.

1 Like

I thought there might be a half decent discussion about this, but some on here seem strangely pro-Russian and would rather change the subject.

2 Likes

you would think we live in russia with so much pro russia and anti-america in this thread

1 Like

1a

This is a great example of why America is so divided , when major publications accuse one party that represents half the country of hating America is there any wonder why we cannot have a civil conversation about real issues like Healthcare or Studen loan debt

Question, did the Democrats and Obama hate America when they bailed out the banks and let those banks take away the homes of 5 million American families,

Now if the article had said both parties are in it for their own self-interest, that would be the actual truth,

Anyway, thank you Paul for bringing this to our attention

Sincerely
Sick Minded Zombie

1 Like

I have not seen any pro Russia, can you give us an example,

For those outside the US who want to know what the US has and is becoming ( I am talking about our government) just watch this Star Trek episode, Pretty scary stuff

Patterns of Force from Star Trek TOS,

1a
1a2

1 Like

do you read your own post :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Still waiting for an example of anyone making pro Russia post, as if that was a crime

1 Like

Dennis it’s Saturday, get out the house and live a little :v:

Great opinion piece by Saagar, this fits in line with the Star Trek episode I posted earlier

The warmongering that is going on in DC is scary, and few will speak against it

2 Likes

who is changing the subject, and please post an example of someone who is pro Russian

1 Like

okay dennis keep up the good work

i agree

how sad