Political Opinion

Just as an update - here’s what the real people in the rest of the world think about your sad situation .

It’s actually quite obscene how your lefties and our own London based Crayon Crew pretend that biden is anything other than an empty and useless shell !

2 Likes

i agree as i watch you post

Brilliant

Cheers

Blackduck

2 Likes

Guys, I figured out who Smallpaul really is, he is a she and she is my 2nd wife, Always needing to have the last word, posting our comments out of content from months ago in an effort to create an argument. Yes defiantly my ex

Hi Debi , how you doing

2 Likes

those are your words my boy :v:

Create an argument ? - Dunno about that particularly - Just boost the “Post count” methinks.

Sometimes in the car - I do talk to the “Woman in the box” when she’s being particularly patronising - She never falters - just keeps spouting her stuff - even when I choose to go a different way - she insists she is right and I should “Turn around when convenient” She doesn’t seem to understand that I have Choice ! -

She doesn’t argue - just insists that "It’s my way down the highway"

Sometimes I take her suggestions - sometimes I don’t - she doesn’t mind and doesn’t get angry - but hey she’s NOT programmed to “Get the post count up”

AND - it depends on who is in the car with me, whether I let them hear me calling her a “Stupid mare” or not !

I’m sure we all have a few posts from a long time ago which we remember and will / would dig out and use if / when the situation is / was right - but that thing Debi dug up a couple of posts back of mine wasn’t particularly memorable - I though - yet Debi was able to locate and quote it so quickly that i think only an electronic entity with a different level of access to the database from us could have done it and as you say the context was not quite right. - Pure provocation.

However that is interesting too - the “Provocation”

By quoting something I wrote around a year ago - which was essentially true her programmers expected me to go “on the defensive” to avoid a “cognitive dissonance” situation when it was used in the current context.

I didn’t - because my observation from a year ago was a pretty fundamental observation and although I think Debi’s use of it was perhaps wasteful and not quite in the right context - it’s attempt to invoke a defensive stance and perhaps an argument was relatively easy to put aside as inappropriate emotion.

The continuing lessons we, - from a time when Logic was more important than feelings are treated to in these threads - Are very helpful when the only tools our foolish antagonists can muster are “Anti-truth”, Denial of logic, Appeal to emotion and Constant Repetition of their lies !

We just have to understand that they (And I include out little 'Bot mate in this ) - Simply are way too “educated” to actually use those superb old tools of reason, critical thought and deduction - which we as individuals pass forward, cherished and honed with the loving patina of time honoured use and confidence - to those most important to us. (The use of “critical thought” in this paragraph is just about as OPPOSITE to the use of a word they spell the same in “Critical Theory” - and my thoughts are that the same spelling is used as a mollifier to the Parents of the students that "Well if they’re teaching critical thinking - it can’t be ALL BAD ! )

Whilst “they” dance around the school gates abusing passers-by and building up more and more unpayable “Student” debt with which to blight any possible prospects they might have of a real future.

“They” say “The world has changed” - “This time it’s different !”

Those of us with any knowledge and experience simply point to teh various Communist “Revolutions” of history and say “Of course it is” !

And perhaps those who have a little more history can point to the decline and fall of the Greek empires and the Roman Empire ! and point out the parallels !

But when people are indoctinated by Cult-think be it Religious or Secular, There is only sadness to feel for their plight and a determination to be reinforced and doubled down on that we shall not be contaminated or coerced into accepting their garbage and / or co-operating with it !

2 Likes

What do the Chinese think of their sock-puppets ? - This Report shows the utter Contempt they hold the “biden” Government in

And the Chinses Laugh because they know that any Country who discriminate against Competence and Hard Work cannot last long !

[ "Orange man bad! Orange man bad! Vote for the Gimmedats - We’ll give you $2,000 each straight away and $15 minimum wage ! (Won’t we ???) ]

And the fools believed the Baizuo !

2 Likes

If not a bot then certainly a cyber stocker, again, very much like my ex

1 Like

1a

you just never happy and complain about ever post, geez

Still waiting for an example of anyone making pro-Russia post, as if that was a crime

You win dennis I’m out :v:

I saw that show. Yes it was great.

Cheers

Blackduck

2 Likes

Don’t you be teasin’ me first thing Monday!

3 Likes

The crisis that is not a crisis just keeps growing, this is what happens when you put politics ahead of border security.

The biden admin. is denying the press from viewing the area where these children are bing detained, you think it might not look good and they are trying to clean it up for the cameras

1a

1 Like

I am still waiting some examples of pro-Russian post here, and no one is changing any subjects, you are welcome to participate , opposing views are always welcome just expect some push back if you say something like 2+2=7

1 Like

There is so much chaos in DC it is hard to keep up with it all.

Another story making the rounds is the firing of White House staffers for smoking pot in the past, The big question that no one is asking is why is the VP exempt from these firings, I can see some big-time lawsuits in the making over this

1a

1 Like

we have enough chaos here in America, could this be another act of Terrorism

Not looking good so far

Police: Multiple people killed at Colorado supermarket

i ask the universe to root out all evilness in the world and anybody who causes pain and agony onto others be met with the same fait :v:

When something like this happens it is best to get local news and avoid the agenda-driven national media, so far no motive is being reported,

These lone-wolf mass shooters always seem to feed off of each other, they see someone getting lots of attention they want the same and this happens.

I don’t have a solution but I can tell you the national media making celebrities out of these killers is not helping

2 Likes

i agree the media is not helping, the same way with school shooting. i don’t have a solution either i just don’t like that this have become the norm in america