Political Opinion

Just as it happened to Microsoft’s Tay, I may have triggered the same thing in Paul, a systems shut down and memory sweep is clearly needed, Don’t worry Paul you will not feel a thing

1a

that is not an answer to Stan’s question, I am curious of your response too,

2 Likes

When done properly answering Stan’s question, please show us an example of “pro russia” on this thread,

Denisse what is your problem you are breaking down right before our eyes, relax

WHat an obnoxious little creep this pratt really is !

1 Like

Amen to that. We cannot be too hard on him. He is probably only educated to the 3rd grade.

Cheers

Blackduck

2 Likes

I don’t know about this perspective. I’m on the fence. I’m a gun owner, and love that I can own several for recreation and protection, but there has to be a connection to gun violence and gun laws/ease of buying a gun. We have like 5 guns for every person in the damn country.

Anybody with experience with gun laws in places other than the US want to chime in?

If it was a person instead of a few lines of code - It would be from a “single parent home” and devoid of masculine input !

And we could be confident that Karma would dictate that it gets to voice that garbage in the presence of REAL Men and Women !

However it clearly is not !

and as such - it’s spoutings are just so much verbal diahorrea !!

2 Likes

That’s not Dudebro ! - That’s his puppetmeister ! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

[Both being "London based " :wink: ]

1 Like

The flip side of that coin is that identity politics won Trump the 2016 election. I guess since Trump was a Democrat in a previous life, your statement holds true.

Can believe I’m a supporter of the 2nd amendment? Crazy, right?

No Mush -

I’ve been listening to your sock puppeted - received wisdom for a year or more now

And the entity currently using the login you infest - is not the same one !

That’s all !

1 Like

Ah, the ever wise Falstaff. I think it’s bed time for you, no?

It’s too late for gun control. If you stop and think about it, if you have a gun amnesty where certain guns have to surrendered all you do is take guns away from the responsible citizens. The criminals won’t hand in their automatic assault rifles or unregistered illegal pistols. Also how do you stop illegal weapons from coming across the border by drug smugglers?? You cannot stop illegal immigrants and you cannot stop illegal drugs so how in the hell are you going to be able tro stop illegal weapons??

Cheers

Blackduck

2 Likes

That’s the whole point tho’ isn’t it ?

to quote Sue Aitken
From “life below zero”

Locks only keep out an honest man !

- How many “honest” Gimmedats - can you point to ?

2 Likes

Now that would be an event to inspire rejoicement among all of us on this thread !

However ;

1 Like

I’m not quite sure - who in their parent’s right mind - would even consider a “California University” - but in all certainty Yale (and Harvard) actively discrininate against competence and they equate Competence as “racial or Ethic” origins ! :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

A little over ONE FULL STD Dev above “median IQ” in fact ! :slightly_smiling_face:

But we’re not allowed to even speak of “IQ” - :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• A fact which is self evident from the posts in this thread :slightly_smiling_face:
1 Like

Shows you know literally nothing about the topic.

But keep swinging away with the insults. We don’t mind this thread being your outlet. You certainly need one.

1 Like

To which we get “Brain of Britain” - (16-23 y.o. jerk) replying ;

Well oh great oracle - I await with bated breath and poised pen - to be “educated” by your superior knowledge and intellect ! :slightly_smiling_face:

Go for it !

1 Like

yes it will be better if they just take their own life instead of killing multiple people because they can’t cope with the world :v: