Political Opinion

Ah I assume you’re talking about the recent DNI report. As long and well-documented as Trump’s relationship with Russia is, I’m not sure how it’s even something people bother debating.

Got to agree that we do too much bomb dropping. The trouble with blowing things up is it’s so hard for us little people to know when and why we’re doing it. Going to congress for authorization is the right thing to do. Aren’t we still running around pretending we’re using the 2001 AUMF? Ridiculous.

Do you think the situation at the border is resultant from the administration change? Do you think these migrants were previously afraid to try, and now they are going for it because they believe they’ll be treated better by the Biden adminsitration?

those are not my words, just like trump policies made america great biden will be the same

“well-documented” I am still waiting for you to post some of that here, and the word or opinion of the professional lyres at the CIA is not proof of anything

glad we agree on this, there are people actually dying because of these bombs, and the survivers will be the terrorist of tomorrow

No need for ? marks, it is pretty cut and dry, and a lot of people are going to suffer as a result of this mess

1 Like

The Great Reset gets scaryer the more details I learn about it, Russell Brand does a great job breaking it down

1 Like

Did you see this one?

We know he was trying to build Trump tower in Russia WHILE running for president

He straight up told Stephonopolos in an interview that he’d accept oppo from Russia or China to help his campaign, simply dismissing it as “it’s not interference”. That’s a terrifyingly naïve view for a US president to have.

For decades he’s had Russian mafia all over his properties

There’s so much out there, but I don’t need to bury you in reading material.

Cheers!

the lying mainstream media is your source, give me a break, how about something that would be admissible in a court of law

I’m not a prosecutor out there gathering evidence. I’m just talking about the news. What news sources do you accept?

There is a reason news reports are not admissible as evidence in a court of law, you believe what you want, I have no control over that. I do find it interesting you question the CIA reports that justify us bombing every Tom, Richard and Mohammed in the middle east but you except everything they say about Russia with no evidence only their word

I try to be skeptical, but also reasonable. We’ve all got to draw a line somewhere. I assume when you hear on a major news network that an earthquake occurred somewhere, or that some market index hit some record level you believe it. We’ve all got to resist the temptation to conveniently dismiss that which we don’t want to hear.

As far as Russia, like I’ve said before, nothing against the people. My beef is with the way Putin conducts election interference operations and cyber attacks. On that stuff we can say I’m not relying entirely on the media for information, but like you said, people will believe what they want.

1 Like

If there is an earthquake it is not the opinion of someone we see video , we can go to youtube and see phone video of the people who live there, simply put, there is evidence. When a market index moves I can see it on my charts and in my account balance, these are all verifiable events, your russiagate is not

Why does this seem familiar? :rofl: Oh yeah! This is the part where we start arguing about Mueller. lol.

russiagate is no different then space aliens, if you want to believe in either one that is your choice, but if you want me to believe you better come up with some really strong evidence and so far I have seen more to support little green men than your Russia conspiracy , You want to bring Mueller into this, the man who lied us into the Iraq war, go for it, but the burden of proof is still on you , this is your story not mine

Which one of these guys do you believe, which one actually puts out the evidence for the public to judge

1a
1a2

Let’s be honest. There is no evidence I could cite that you would accept. You would not accept the unanimous findings of our entire intelligence community, nor the findings of foreign intelligence agencies, nor the results of bi-partisan congressional investigations, the Mueller report, nor cyber security forensics investigations or any investigative journalism. Putin did not record a video confessional for me, so I’m pretty sure there’s nothing I could provide that would satisfy. That being said, I do enjoy these little talks we have :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good to hear. Don’t neglect yourself. Take care of yourself as it sounds like some littlies are relying on you. Trade well.

Cheers

Blackduck

1 Like

TY Ms. Duck. I’ve decided to dedicate Sundays to recreation. I’m trying to be super-disciplined on weekdays with workouts and no alcohol and clean diet, and dedicating Sundays to liquor and pizza and whatever sounds fun. Working so far! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fantastic.You are not missing much here. Same ol same ol. :joy:

Cheers

Blackduck

1 Like

very good point on UBI

What Is Universal Basic Income And How Is It Different From Welfare Programs?

Leftist crap!! You want dignity then GET A JOB!! PAY YOUR WAY!!

The notion that people should receive free money is ludicrous. This free money has to come from somewhere and that somewhere is the tax payer. Those who get off their butt and WORK! Every person has a responsiblity to be self sufficient. It is not societies responsibility to provide a salary for those too lazy to get a job.

Blackduck

1 Like

of course you will say that :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh wise FlawedStaff, mass shootings are gun deaths. People aren’t only scared and worried about mass shootings. A death, whether self inflicted or by another person, whether one death or many, is (are) still a death.

Please keep up.

Sure. I lived there for about a year, many years ago, and have family who live in downtown Chicago. And they’re breathing. But let me know when you land. Who ever said the areas of Chicago where there’s high gun violence weren’t dangerous? Me? Nope. But even suburbia can be dangerous if the wrong people get their hands on guns.

But you said:

I’m pointing you to data that says you’re wrong Chicago doesn’t have strong gun laws. And places that do have strong gun laws have… wait for it, less gun violence. Why are you changing the subject?

1 Like