Political Opinion

Serious question. What source would you believe? I don’t think there is one.

1 Like

I don’t understand how you come to that conclusion, what is a strong gun law, This requirement of a "Firearm Owners ID card goes well beyond most states

1a

1 Like

I am watching the trail of Derek Chauvin for the Death of George Floyd, they are presenting witnesses to Floyd’s murder, there is also video of the murder.

These witnesses and seeing it with my own eyes , is a source I believe

1 Like

Trump is back bigger and stronger, has America been great the last 4 years

An official website of Trump launched to stay connected with supporters

You be the judge. If you have any ability to use your mind examine the last 4 years of Trump and then compare those four years to the next 4 years.

I’ll tell you now, the USA under Biden will lead the rest of the western world into the biggest financial catastrophe since the great depression. With Biden’s big spending policies this could lead to the US Government going bankrupt. It won’t be pretty.

Blackduck

2 Likes

we just have to wait and see what Biden have done, America haven’t been great for years and i don’t see that changing under any president :v:

America is control by a few men and they have other plans for America

Wait and see? The first 75(?) days have been epic!

75 days, lmao, it’s been 4yrs and i bet you still waiting for America to be great :v:

1 Like

I was waiting on it to be greater. First 75 haven’t shown me that’s gonna happen.

3 Likes

So you was patience enough to wait 4yrs but now you want results in 75 days, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BTW: America hasn’t been great or greater in the last 4yrs if anything we took a major step back

No, apples to apples, first 75 days. Trump didn’t open the Southern border in the first 75 days.
It took him (fill in the blank)!
I’m thinking we are not going to agree on anything? So, we’ll move on…

2 Likes

respect and no problems :+1:

130 million vaccines since inauguration is pretty epic in my opinion. Let’s see if he can hit his 200 million goal.

Amazing what you can do with supply!

2 Likes

This is true. Supply and money. The US is still competing with every other country in the world, that has money of course. Multiple vaccines also helps.

Indeed it does. And since we funded 3 or the 4(?) vaccines, we call dibs!

2 Likes

And speak of the devil, I just got my vaccine appt email for this weekend.

Congrats! Single or double shot?

1 Like

Single, J&J if the email is to be believed.

J&J just had a face-palm in their Baltimore facility, basically having to trash 15 million doses because of human error in manufacturing. But the doses that are out for distribution are good to go. That should be one I’m getting.

Good the caught the error! One and done is good!

1 Like