Political Opinion

We have seen this before

1a

how nice of you to give me a name

Putin

The chaos in America continues

U.S. Capitol locked down after vehicle ‘rammed’ into officers; suspect reported dead

Hi guys - just popped in - I remembered that I had invited Falstaff for a pint and I hear that the Guinness lorries are back on the road, so maybe I’ll extend the invite to all.

Now the rule of having a pint in Ireland is that you wave goodbye to politics at the door :slight_smile:
Pres Biden

2 Likes

That’s because two things…

1. There was LOTS of talk of a plan that never actually materialized, even though it was talked about since Trump won election, but, more importantly

2. The GOP, or rather Mitch McConnell, didn’t want to pay for it.

1 Like

his own party didn’t want to give him the money because he had no clear plan, you can’t just say you want a trillion dollars without no plan, in 4 years trump never presented a plan to make America great, he was all talk

Putin

Capitol attack suspect identified as Louis Farrakhan follower, Noah Green

Happy Easter everyone, how about we take a day off and celebrate what really matters

1a

1 Like

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

Coming to America, sooner or later

The global fight over water

Looks like the infrastructure bill is on its way, can move through Congress even without GOP support. Looks like Schumer just had to ask permission to move forward. Still, not a guarantee it passes in its current form.

1 Like

When you are a strong minded man always remember

Putin

Do you get the feeling you are talking to yourself

Blackduck

2 Likes

I see you can’t comprehend so lets try this again, stay focus and take as much time as needed

Putin

I can comprehend. It’s a pity you cannot read. I just asked a question that was not related to the content of your post.

Blackduck

2 Likes

We survived the Toilet Paper shortage, but a Ketchup shortage might be more than us Americans can handle

1a

1 Like

The most interesting thing about this post is it was not copied from Yahoo news, Is Yahoo ignoring the story as it does not fit their agenda

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Quel Stupidity - 65% of the earth is water ! Let’s friggin TAX - IT !

2 Likes

No criticism here - but I have No idea - to whom you are responding !

• A few weeks ago it would have been easy to follow the post to which you were replyiing
    Nowadays - if your screen ia larger than 1" square - stuff U !

Ok Kiddies - delete my profile - or get your processes in order !

1 Like