Political Opinion

Notice the Fool - Nothing to contribute at all - but it insists on dancing around it’s betters chanting aggressive rubbish - Even on the “Politics Thread” this is approach is just verbal diahorrea

We can try to hold a conversation here - but this Fool just makes Babypips an unpleasant experience !

I invite the mods to take appropriate action against this Troll!

1 Like

you know you are interior when you beg the mod for help. i will continue to expose these haters for what they are and will not let up off them, I’m only getting warm up

you not gonna sit here and try to tell me you trying to have a decent conversation when your trying to throw other americans under the bus, take those subliminal hate messages some place else

I don’t know about this. The free market lets hospitals set whatever prices they want. And worse yet, there isn’t any price transparency. The consumer would be at a total disadvantage, unless you can guarantee these things.

What would stop a hospital from marking up prices 1000%? You’d probably say another hospital down the street, but I’d say, that hospital would be marking up 900%. There needs to be regulation on pricing.

1 Like

If you’re talking about falstaff, he’s from across the ocean.

1 Like

sure is, tells you how far some Americans will go to co-sign an anti-american

now that’s a decent conversation

A conversation has at least 2 participants - Fool !

WTF you Rabbittin on about - Fool ?

Meaningless - Garbage post from a Fool

take your skirt off and puts some pants on before you talk to me

show me one of my post that was bigotry, you only feel like that because that’s what you are.

Everybody is so touchy! Pandemics and sitting behind a computer will do that. Time to get out and grab a delicious bourbon or maybe some calming sounds in your ear!

1 Like

i agree, i’m out

1 Like

Don’t forget the bourbon or some fresh air.

1 Like

Bourbon for sure, fresh air i will need to test the air where i live

House passes anti-Asian hate crimes bill, legislation awaits Biden’s signature

Woke Twitter TRIGGERED as JOE ROGAN Claims ‘Straight White Men’ SILENCED by Cancel Culture!!!

New York AG now investigating Trump Organization ‘in a criminal capacity’

Everyone can have a different opinion about forex trading. But what matters in the end is how much you understand the market and how you can take advantage to make profits. The whole of your trading career depends on how well you understand what you are doing.

1 Like

I don’t know if this the right thread but i agree 100%

2 Likes