Political Opinion

I see this place hasn’t changed much
Still got that old English fool calling other people fools - well, I suppose he should recognise one, he sees one in the mirror every morning

1 Like

Dude, why do you think you can get the oil changed in your car for under $40, Free Market, there are dozens of places near me right now were I can go get an oil change, no appointment and be home in less than an hour. We need to make healthcare as assessable as car maintenance. The government stands in the way of this.

Look at Home Depot and Lowes , it is very common to see these stores right across the street from one another, how often do you see Hospitals across from one another

Prices come down when there is competition for our business, regulations only lock in the higher price and kill innovation

I will give you one more,

NASA after the moon landings spent the next 40 years finding ever more expensive ways of getting stuff into orbit, not until the European Space Angency did NASA have any competition and have to re-think their ways, this lead to SpaceX who have cut the cost of space travel in half

You solve this problem with innovation , you only get innovation from competition

Government is the problem , not the solution

1 Like

Speaking of fools, you are back again, offering nothing put personal attracts of other forum members. Why not engage in the conversation, give your point of view ( and not of other forum members)

Is there a topic that is bugging you, throw it out there and you might be surprised by who agrees with you or offers another perspective you may not have thought about

Lets talk

Your move

1 Like

Divisive ‘Identity politics’ are tearing the USA apart. Whatever happened to everyone being equal under the law?

3 Likes

i wish it was that simple man and everybody treated each other as equal

one way to force people to take the shot is to limit what people can do without being vaccinated

European countries will soon accept vaccinated US travelers. Here are the documents you’ll need and how to know when it’s safe.

I hope he does actually engage - :sunglasses:

His vitriol comes from my asking him for evidence to back his “opinion” on this issue ;

Wait until 2028 - when the “Maunder Minimum” kicks in and the cold prevents crops growing properly until around 2032 :slightly_smiling_face:

He’s just a Global Warming disciple who cannot let it go ! - but the fact that I disagree with him on that one subject - in his opinion makes me a despicable person and not worthy of being heard on any subject. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I 100% agree, and to another person’s comment, I say IT IS THAT SIMPLE!

It is laws like this that actually promote racism and keeps us divided,

Government is the root of racism, not the solution

1 Like

This is what happens when people refuse to just talk,

2001 a space odyssey

those type of laws are made base on the behavior of the human race, if slavery wasn’t abolish would slavery still exist, if people wasn’t racists would we need those type of laws, so the base of the problem is the human race and not the goverment.

EDIT: Laws will never stop people from being evil and sinister, some people are sick minded

California city apologizes for history of hate against early Chinese immigrants

we have a major problem with kidnapping and sex trafficking in our country, bigger than what the news print

Man charged after 11-year-old girl fends off kidnapper at Florida bus stop

1 Like

I don’t buy it. We’re the most innovative country in the world. We’ve been innovation for centuries. We have computer chips in everything, can do gene sequencing, we’re innovating already, which should bring prices down yesterday But prices are going up all over the board. Our current level of innovation should be enough. And more hositpals will simply not address pricing. It would just put more control and monopolistic tendencies in the hands of regional and local hospital groups and systems.

I’ve got 5 huge hospitals within a 20-30 min drive of me. 4 different companies. Some of the biggest employers in the area. Hasn’t changed the insurance landscape n my opinion. We’re turning into a country of hospitals. The “system” needs streamlining, less bureaucracy, more efficiencies, fewer middle men, and pricing regulation. That was to come from the government, state or federal.

1 Like

1 Like

Dude, read what you posted, “less bureaucracy” when has the government ever gave us this?

“fewer middle men” the federal government is the biggest middle man in the history of the world

You just said you want “less bureaucracy” price fixing would require more bureaucracy

Yes we are and NONE of it comes from the government

We have FedEx because the government-run Post Office refused to innovate

Government-run NASA refused to innovate which open the door to private company SpaceX

And speaking of SpaceX, the Elon Musk company has cut the cost of space travel in half, and no government price-fixing was needed

And for how many years now have we relied on the Russians to get to and from the ISS, where was the innovation from NASA,

Government is not the answer, they are the problem

2 Likes

The meme stikes back !

Anyone betting Against them ? :rofl:

We’re going to be hard pressed to find any for-profit business that’s willing to cap it’s upside. It can’t come from the private sector. They have their shareholders to impress.

1 Like

Comparing the US and Canadian Health Care Systems: 4 Differences You Need to Know

I’m a libertarian and every man or woman who cares about american future should adopt libertarian views, imho.

1 Like

Amen to that brother, as I have said many times, 'Government is not the answer but the problem"

1 Like