Political Opinion

it is a 40 yr old house that should be selling for the low 200’s

there is going to be a lot of people upside down in their mortgages when this thing finally pops, and I have cash in hand to take advantage

Yes. Noticed the flagstone, just like my house. Mine was built early '70’s.

1 Like

the old two wrongs makes it right excuse, the sickness of these people are on full display

let me be clear again, you are nobody to be engaging with, with your fake narratives to fix your sick minded agenda ARE WE CLEAR.

I cannot help but note the irony here, did not the National Weather Service just move the start of the Hurricane season from June 1st to May 1st

1b

You still in Orlando? Worried for here, Tampa Bay.

More chaos in the white house as harris behaves more like a meddling first lady ( e.i. Hillary Clinton) than a V.P. But then again Clinton is her role model so I would expect nothing less

And this is who the Dems want as our next president

God help us All

1c

Have family there, but I call Georgia home now. I do have a camping trip planned that could be interrupted by this storm. I hope is stays a minor storm and comes to Georgia with some much needed rain, we have been very dry past few months

Our rain has been fine but we can always absorb more. It’s the damn wind I worry about.

1 Like

At least Trump isn’t President…:wink:

2 Likes

so true, we can’t have him lowering Gas prices and giving people a reason not to hoard guns and ammo

1 Like

…and we FINALLY have an open border…

3 Likes

Always afraid of the Democrats and President taking away guns. Which is silly. The people worried about gun confiscation already have 10 guns a piece. What’s that fear about?

“They’re coming for your guns…”

I hear that line all the time. When did that last happen?

1 Like

Eat more meat ! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Maybe you should ask that question to those in Canada or Australia

1 Like

posted to wrong thread

you and i know, no party is taking away guns from people, people are complaining about heavy regulations, i have no problem with heavy regulation only if it finds the people who are re-selling guns to the wrong people, clearly those guns are coming from the u.s.

this is just sad all around

Family Files Lawsuit Against St. Louis and Its Police Over Shooting Death of Black Army Veteran During No-Knock Warrant Execution

Just over three years before Breonna Taylor was shot and killed by police officers executing a no-knock warrant, a 63-year-old Black Army veteran was killed in St. Louis during the same type of operation. The case is eerily similar to that of Taylor’s, according to a federal lawsuit filed Wednesday by the victim’s family.

this is also just sad

Texas soldier who shot protester indicted on murder charge

An Army soldier who shot and killed an armed protester after driving into a crowd demonstrating against police violence in the Texas capital last summer has been indicted on a murder charge, authorities said Thursday.

th (1)

Change

Ha! THAT’s my problem…

1 Like