Political Opinion

What problems? Put up or shut up.

so you don’t see any problems in this country with police officers, i see by your reply you feeling some type way, you in your emotions so i gonna let you marinate before i come at you. enjoy your night

Just what I thought, you don’t have an argument. Five days posting on this topic and you don’t have an answer to a very simple question.

1 Like

List of unarmed African Americans killed by law enforcement officers in the United States

Louisiana police blocked investigators from charging one of their own for the death of an unarmed Black man during a traffic stop: report

i don’t expect you to feel any type of way from what i posted

Kind

Instead of a bunch of irrelevant copy pastes why don’t you explain what you mean in your own words?

Putting your wikipedia copy paste into context: There are almost 700,000 sworn police officers in the USA and they deal with the worst people in society on a daily basis. Mistakes will be made and lessons learned, many of the cases you site are open to interpretation and 39 people over a period of 7 years is not a particularly high number.

I won’t go into every event but will comment on two of the most recent ones: George Floyd was a career criminal who had enough fentaynl in his system to kill a normal person, who was arrested for attempting to pass counterfeit currency and was actively resisting arrest, he could have cooperated. Breonna Taylor was in a long-term relationship with a know drug dealer and was suspected of participating in his dealing activities, police were fired upon and returned fire, she was not the ‘innocent victim’ portrayed by some parts of the media and BLM.

1 Like

you ask me to put up or shut up my words mean nothing without facts and you saying mistakes will be made and lessons learn from killing people, are you serious, dude how was you even created to be on this earth, just cause a person is a criminals doesn’t take away from the officers actions who was sworn in to do a job, i guess the police officers should be judge jury and executioner. i knew your evilness would come out and it didn’t take long

Posting 1 short news story and an anti-police Wikipedia page plus a generic quote is not an argument. Just more copy paste.

2 Likes

Dude you ask me to show you, i can claim anything with my words like so many people here who can’t provide proof what their talking about and only wanna create some narrative to fit their sick minded ways. enjoy your night dude

No I asked you to explain your position. Copy paste is not an explanation.

i rather show you, all good my dude

if you wanna debate if it’s ok for police to kill criminals with no probable cause, you can debate that on your own

What are you on about now?

btw Straw Man arguments and Ad hominem attacks are not answers or arguments.

thanks for the insight

arguments are a waste of time and energy and if me are you had the answers we still wouldn’t have the power to change anything

i guess you can say this thread is about people rambling on about things they can’t change some people get upset to the point it ruins their lives

But don’t worry America savior Donald Trump will be back in office to relieve all your fears, worries and make America great again so you can see America in a different light

‘Yes’: Trump tells Hannity he’s made up his mind about 2024

this is why most of us don’t engage with this guy, he will just take you down his rabbit hole.

let’s also remember that Floyd was on the ground with a knee on his neck because he resisted arrest, In Atlanta the drunk that was arrested outside that Wendy’s resisted arrest and tried to use the police officers’ taser.

I don’t completely excuss the police actions in these cases but we never get to the point of deadly force if not for first the crime that was committed followed by resisting arrest

3 Likes

when you consider Brazil’s population is two thirds that of the US and Venezuela is 1/12th , police killings in the US are few and far between and very rare in 95% of the country

1a2

1 Like

Not to change the subject but I am seeing this a lot on Zillow, could housing prices finally hit the unsustainability point

This reminds me of 2007, when the housing market started to roll over

1a

Dayum! If that house is worth that, my house is worth…?
Maybe the kid WILL get an inheritance?!

1 Like