Political Opinion

[QUOTE=“Kevin LaCoste;482783”]

What paleo-conservative “libertarians” really stand for is small government for white Christian males, police state for everyone else. Every time a white guy shoots up a cinema or school, these guys rally to defend their right to bear weapons. But a Muslim? Lock em all up.[/QUOTE]

Everytime a white guy shoots up a school or cinema, the liberals get giddy with the opportunity to turn it into a political event where they can push their big government, anti gun agenda… It’s disgusting

Case in point, I have not heard a single mention of the Boston bombing incident by anti gun advocates… Why?? The perpetrators didn’t fit the model of a white American that their voting base can project their scorn at.

Furthermore, the incident with armed terrorists locking down a community for an entire day underscores why gun ownership is so important. If you are a homeowner in Watertown, and are told an armed and dangerous terrorist is on the loose in your community, and are told to stay inside your homes by authorities, you are going to feel pretty naked and helpless without a gun in your home.

The Boston bombing also underscores how people WILL always be able to find ways of killing people EVEN if guns are completely banned. A guy with a pressure cookers, some nails, and some gun powder can cause more casualties then a guy with a gun can… What? Are we going to start running background checks in pressure cooking purchases now?

Ah, I need to get my stuff straight to. That’s more of a racist conservative.

They probably didn’t jump at it because it wasn’t a gun.

I’m sick of this crap. We need to ban bombs.

America is under attack. — Where do [I][B]you[/B][/I] think those attacks are coming from?

Would a LIST of Muslim terrorists help to refresh your memory?

If you had a close friend or family member who just had her leg blown off by a “lovely Muslim kid” who was just practicing his “religion”, you might be prompted to change your definition of “religion”.

On orders from the Obama Regime, all references to “Muslims”, “Islam” and “jihad” have been scrubbed from documents, communications, speeches and briefings within the Regime, within the intelligence services, within the foreign service, and within the military. This order came directly from Barack Obama, the Indonesian Muslim who currently occupies the White House.

From a Washington Times ARTICLE:

Perhaps the best-known casualty of the White House order is Army Lt. Col. Matthew Dooley, a decorated officer who taught at the Joint Forces Staff College in Norfolk, Va. After learning of Col. Dooley’s course and its “outside the box” scenario of nuclear war, Army Gen. Martin E. Dempsey, the Joint Chiefs chairman, launched investigations that ended with the officer’s firing.

A briefing by Col. Dooley, whose course “Perspectives on Islam and Islamic Radicals” had been approved by his supervisors, discussed how “political correctness” prevents the military from talking about radical Islam.

“Political Correctness is killing us: How can we properly identify the enemy, analyze his weaknesses, and defeat him, if we are NEVER permitted to examine him from the most basic doctrinal level?”

Col. Dooley was a victim of the political correctness he warned about.

Why do you think America is under attack?

It’s our own governments fault. You actually want to solve this problem? Stop policing the world.

What kind of person can think that the bad guys are one dimensional like that. You believe they’re only attacking us because we’re “free”?

Canada is free. Japan is free. Australia is free. Do they get attacked by these monkeys? You actually want to push the blame on somebody. Blame our government. These guys are retaliating.

If somebody was bombing us and killing innocent civilians, do you not think some people would rise up and attack the other country?

Next time a friend gets his leg blown off, or an 8 year old american citizen is killed, blame Obama for pulling the trigger on his drone strikes. Blame whoever is in charge of convincing him our troops need to be in other countries. Blame whoever decided its okay to take sides in a never ending feud. Blame the real terrorists.

Oh Clint, Clint. LOL. I was once a Right Winger. I was for the Iraq war at the time, and all that. I know how you think.
Check out alternative media sources. See what the world is like without the western spin. America has a superiority complex. It can do anything it wants in the world, but when it’s done to us it’s the “enemy”, the “bad guys”. I guess it depends on who is doing the killing to make it right or wrong.

The real enemy are the bankers. The Elite families that control politics and monetary policy. That includes the Bushes AND the Clintons and the Morgans and so on. They profit from war and take control through debt. They create False Flags. …OK I’m done. :slight_smile:

1. Military-industrial complex
  2. Short-sighted, Narrow-minded Politicians (selfish too)
  3. The “Banksters”
  4. Big Oil
  5. CIA, “Think Tanks”, aka the military you can’t see and don’t know about (until they want you to know)

Looks like someone didn’t learn the Golden Rule: “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you”

America thinks it is their duty to remove “evil dictators” and install democracy in its place. It isn’t America’s duty, and it will destroy itself if it thinks it is. They are simply protecting their Super Power status by pre-emptively attacking anyone that they believe will challenge that Superiority (at any point in the future).

The terrorists WON after 9/11. They did it, they made America so paranoid and “touchy” that it will collapse on itself. Osama bin laden was the First Bacteria… now America is INFECTED WITH FEAR. Sad.

How’s the import/export business these days? :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s how you feel because you live in a bubble of fear. People with healthy psychologies don’t feel “naked” or “helpless” without a gun in their home.

It’s doin great, Americans can’t get enough Potato Chips/Matches, and it seems the rest of the world can’t get enough of our Diapers!

It’s nice to have that kind of safety net to fall back on when my trading profits don’t reach double-digits in a given month.

[QUOTE=“wigglez;482792”]

They probably didn’t jump at it because it wasn’t a gun.

I’m sick of this crap. We need to ban bombs.[/QUOTE]

Uhm yes… They killed an MIT cop and wounded another with a gun… As well as carjacked another car with a gun.

Liberals hear and think what they want to, regardless of realityz

Funny! Plus I would think it gives you more time to cultivate your lifestyle as “an obscure writer, beatnik, from the village”.

I would like to ask Clint if he knows who taught the Alquaida cowards meaning and the means of terror?! If you don’t know, maybe we can find a Russian guy or two that will explain this sht to you?! All of these terror attacks are in my opinion self inflicted wounds that get treated with the wrong kind of medicine…well, it’s the right medicine if we consult war profiteers and criminals like Cheney, Bush, Rumsfeld and etc that sell it in the first place…

Absolutely.

Clint:

America being the dominant Super Power in the world is a pretty great thing if you are an American citizen. It’s great to be #1!!

But what do you think other countries think of it? Do you think they enjoy being invaded randomly, sanctioned and monopolied out of their fair share of economic potential?

What exactly did you do to deserve to be King of the world? You were born into an entitled society and you think it makes you a superior human being. Pathetic. I sincerely hope you don’t believe in God, because if you do… you are in the wrong and will feel the Wrath :wink:

The two most notorious terrorists of the past five years have got to be [B]Dodd[/B] and [B]Frank[/B].

Every time I download a demo from a non-USA Forex broker my mouth waters at the amazing trading conditions and range of derivative products they offer. Then I break into a seething bout of extreme jealousy, pull my hair out, and wish I was an Australian!

But what’s most bizarre is how ignorant most investors in the USA are of what’s available in the forex market. I remember getting into a conversation about gold CFDs a couple of weeks ago on WSJ. This guy was completely amazed that such a thing even exists.

It wasn’t a mass shooting.

[QUOTE=“wigglez;482855”]

It wasn’t a mass shooting.[/QUOTE]

It was a highly publicized event of gun violence… Why wouldn’t the opportunistic anti-gun advocates jump on it? Oh wait, because it was committed by immigrants, a protected class of people that anti-gun rights have a soft spot for.

[QUOTE=“wigglez;482804”]

Canada is free. Japan is free. Australia is free. Do they get attacked by these monkeys? You actually want to push the blame on somebody. Blame our government. These guys are retaliating.
.[/QUOTE]

Canada thwarted a planned attack on its train system by two Muslims just days after the Boston attack… So again, liberals believe what they want to believe even if its contrary to reality.

It wasn’t the main event, and it was an act of terror. Even liberals know you can’t ban guns from terrorists.