Political Opinion

you have evidence of this. i prove my point so prove yours

BTW: i don’t wanna use this thread to be talking about offshore brokers, sorry OP

Tradecode: you can post in going offshore thread

Time to support the CANZUK union, an Anglo-Saxon federation

When speaking politics, and as a former Private Lawyer from NY, there are numerous facts the majority are oblivious to that should be considered:

1. Regardless of popular opinion, America isn’t the United States; rather, it’s the Sovereign Country, while the United States is the Federal Government which is a military occupational district. [They aren’t the same entity]. Ref: District of Columbia Act of 1871. and the Constitution of the United States. and namely:
    Article I Section 8, Clause 17 of the Constitution "To exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten Miles square) as may, by Cession of particular States, and the Acceptance of Congress, become the Seat of Government of the United States"

2. If you’re a U.S citizen, despite what political stance you take, you’re not an American. Concisely, you’re a citizen or national of the Federal govt. (namely, the United States) **8 U.S. Code § 1401.**To further prove this point, just view your tax obligations. (Americans don’t have tax obligations).

3. America isn’t a Democracy. To prove this point, simply read the Constitution and you’ll find the following:
    Article IV, Section 2 of the U.S. Constitution states, “The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government”. (Search any section, amendment or article in the Constitution, and you’ll never notice the term “Democracy” therein. This proves that the “Democratic Party” is a fraudulent social construct insomuch as the Constitution set a mandate that said govt. must maintain only a “Republican form of government”.

4. It’s shocking to realize that most I encounter, know little to zilch about the Constitution, but are the first to cast votes for presidents who posses no legal obligation to cater to their social and political welfare. The Constitution proves that citizens votes don’t count towards electing the president. But allow the Constitution to prove this point too with the following:

A. Article 2 section 1, clause 2 states: “Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors” Last time you peered at your voters receipt, did it state: “You were appointed as an Elector by the Legislature”? Ans. No because a “Voter” isn’t “Appointed” by Legislature to cast ballots for the President". Your Vote is merely a wish you paid a fee for. [IT’S ALL ABOUT MONEY].

B. The Constitution is very clear on how the “President” is elected by stating the following in clause 3:

"The Electors shall meet in their respective States, and vote by Ballot for two Persons, of whom one at least shall not be an Inhabitant of the same State with themselves. And they shall make a List of all the Persons voted for, and of the Number of Votes for each; which List they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed to the Seat of the Government of the United States, directed to the President of the Senate. The President of the Senate shall, in the Presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the Certificates, and the Votes shall then be counted. The Person having the greatest Number of Votes shall be the President"

Pay very close attention to what was stated: 1. “The Electors shall meet”, 2. “Vote by ballot”, 3. “Which list they shall sign and certify”, 4. "Seal the list (Notary Public acknowledgment) and transmit (Certified or Registered mail) 5. Send correspondence directly to the Senate. With all the specific instructions mentioned, it should be clear, that a “Voter” doesn’t mail there votes to the “Senate”, does not have to have their votes “Notarized”, and has no requirement of being appointed by the Legislature.

C. Therefore, where does your vote go as a voter? Ans. NOWHERE! but your registration fee goes directly into the pockets of those who furnished the voting campaign. HENCE A PRESIDENT MAKES MILLIONS OFF OF YOUR VOTES AND THEY DON’T EVEN COUNT!

TRUTH BE TOLD: :100:

4 Likes

you are 100% correct, like i said before the greatest gift the politicians gave Americans is that they are part of the process.

Keeping the Balance: What a President Can Do and Cannot Do

A PRESIDENT CAN . . .

• make treaties with the approval of the Senate.
  • veto bills and sign bills.
  • represent our nation in talks with foreign countries.
  • enforce the laws that Congress passes.
  • act as Commander-in-Chief during a war.
  • call out troops to protect our nation against an attack.
  • make suggestions about things that should be new laws.
  • lead his political party.
  • entertain foreign guests.
  • recognize foreign countries.
  • grant pardons.
  • nominate Cabinet members and Supreme Court Justices and other high officials.
  • appoint ambassadors.
  • talk directly to the people about problems. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
  • represent the best interest of all the people

A PRESIDENT CANNOT . . .

• make laws.
  • declare war.
  • decide how federal money will be spent.
  • interpret laws.
  • choose Cabinet members or Supreme Court Justices without Senate approval.

prior to biden being inaugurated, he plainly stated that he would not use executive orders, because that is what dictators do…

but after he was inaugurated, the first thing he did was to sit down and signed a few dozen executive orders.

the president can and did sign multiples of executive orders that serve the same function as laws.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=biden+said+he+would+not+sign+executive+orders

Executive Orders vs. The Law

How do executive orders work?

Just look at London England, a muslim mayor and they will have a muslim mayor the rest of this century and maybe into the next century, by then every Prime Minister going forward will also be muslim

2 Likes

Is there still any question why lawyers are hated

30-Dimensions welcome to the thread,

you are absolutely on target… when you let the fox into the henhouse and it is the intent of the fox to eat all of the chickens… pretty soon, there will twenty foxes in the henhouse and the chickens are all dead.

the story of ahok is a perfect example of this… ahok is his nickname… he is chinese… the truth is that the chinese are trying to take a foothold in indonesia… while muslims are desperate to maintain their foothold in indonesia…

ahok was trying to run for public office of governor of jakarta indonesia, this was while i was there a few years ago.

apparently there is some text in the quran that instructs muslims to ONLY VOTE FOR OTHER MUSLIMS and ahok had the audacity to ask muslims to vote for him event tho the quran tells muslims to only vote for other muslims.

muslims rioted over this… this man advised muslims to deviate from what the quran says to do.

mr ahok spent approx two years in prison and actually came close to being executed.

LINK: (Ex-Jakarta Governor Ahok, jailed for blasphemy, freed | Religion News | Al Jazeera)

1 Like

Alright, I’ll spill the tea on this one:

A. If you’ve studied the law, then you’re able to pinpoint loopholes in breaking it without repercussion. Lawyers are good at that.

B. A Lawyer is an “Officer of the Court” (especially an Attorney), therefore, there first duty and obligation is to the court. The client is last place in this hierarchy, so the client can potentially receive the back-end of a secret Attorney to Attorney side deal. ("Hey, if you allow me to win this case, I’ll give you 6% of the proceeds).
Attorney’s conduct these type of deals among themselves commonly, and elusively avoid punitive acquisition. Because of the corrupt nature behind under-the-table negotiations, the client loses his/case despite them having strong evidences, or grounds to win. (Therewith, loss of finances, loss of confidence).

C. An “Attorney” is the filthiest legal individual in the legal field, aside from a corrupt Judge. Why? Because an “Attorney’s” role in the legal field, is to “Attorn” their client over to the court. Hence, the meaning of the term “Attorney” stems from the word “Attorn” which means to “Turn over” “Give to”. Therefore, if an Attorney hands you over to a Judge who’s been paid under-the-table to purposely cause you to lose the case, the Attorney has simply done its job by (Purposely handing you over to be screwed). (Loss of finances, loss of confidence).
An Attorney will lose your case without care, has no diligence in representing you because they’re pre-paid prior to accepting your retainer fee. (I didn’t tell you this).

D. The legal-Field is the most dirtiest corrupted pot-hole ever. Judges accept payoffs, Attorneys too, despite being endowed with pretty decent financial gains prior to.

I left this field after 3 years of working with a network of law-firms, when I finally grew disgusted at the gross level of corruption. It didn’t fit well with my intent and moral compass in the least. If you’re a good person, this field will attempt to turn you over to the dark-side, and I couldn’t stand for that because I naturally have a sincere heart.

Side-note: There’s a reason why Lawyers have a substantially high rate of committing suicide.

So for all the above reasons, and others, those in the legal-field are hated.

1 Like

They can keep this coronavirus scam going for years, the only true cure is a strong immune system, and you don’t get that from a needle

1a

4 Likes

1a

This shows you how F-up the American news media is when you have to go to Al Jazeera for real factual news

2 Likes

America media is full of Opinions and report news that fit their agenda, they promote the downfall of America and should be charge with treason

Paul my friend, this might be the most intelligent thing you have ever posted, welcome to the Truth zone

They actually are not looking for the downfall of America but the downfall of Independent thought and Personal Freedom, America will continue with them as the unchallenged elite running everything. Think of the Empire from Star Wars, or the government from Hunger Games, in either case it is not good for you or me

3 Likes

I would love to here your thoughts on this case

it was a hoax and he cshould get found guilty

Another great essay by one of the best Youtube channels, If you have had enough cat videos and want thought provoking material this is the channel

1 Like

Watching it now… ( I will give me thoughts)

1 Like

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”

― Daniel J. Boorstin

1 Like