Political Opinion

May the Spirit of the Holidays be with you throughout the New Year. :v:

If you read my post I told you that as a kid my parents did not have health insurance, they had Hospital Insurance, Insurance was only used when a hospital stay was necessary.

I keep using auto insurance as an example, Auto Insurance is there to protect you ( your assets) should you total your car and require medical attention. If you need new tires, you pay for those out of pocket, not through your insurance.

Needing Hospital care because of cancer vs going to your family doctor because of a runny nose are two totally different types of healthcare and should be treated so.

Direct Primary Care is for basic Healthcare from your Primary Care Giver,
Now if you want to make something like Cancer completely covered by say Medicare/Medicaid, that would be something to talk about

1 Like

It sounds like you are saying no Insurance was used, that is a good thing, the only troubling thing is those 6 prescriptions, here in the US doctors get kickbacks for prescribing certain drugs which is why most Americans are prescription drug addicts

1 Like

Bring in the national guards, time to put a END to this CHIRAQ BS.

Chicago mayor calls for federal help to fight violent crime

I seem to remember President Trump 4 years ago offering Chicago help and the Chicago Mayor and Police Chief said they did not need any help. How many lives might have been saved had they not played politics with the well-being of the people

3 Likes

1a

2 Likes

Yes i did, I also remember the racist undertone coming from the so call Americans, but it’s time to ignore those people and do what’s right for all Americans.

In 2006, Congress passed the 2007 National Defense Authorization Act, which gave the president the authority to mobilize National Guard units within the U.S. without the consent of state governors.

Pfizer pill becomes 1st US-authorized home COVID treatment

SmallPaul; I see that you’re well informed of what’s happening in the world. :100: You definitely entered the matrix and is able to view the code. :100: Keep following the white Rabbit :hole:

If this is true it is one step closer to a dictatorship

Paul is the white rabbit

2 Likes

Hahahaha. I can’t wait to see the new Matrix movie. I think it’ll be good.

1 Like

Us living in some sort of Matrix sure would explain all the crazy stuff going on right now.

But I will pass on the movie, Hollywood has done nothing but show contempt for the general public and for that reason I will keep my 10 bucks and put those 3 hours to better use

2 Likes

Much respected decision. I too have a dread for the contempt and social engineering Holly-Wood uses to cast spells on us through Tell-Lie-Vision.

2 Likes

Is this a bad idea to you? Is it better for state governors to have the right to refuse?

I’m 50/50, look at Chicago, clearly something needs to be done

I got the call, my posting will be limited on that matter ,Maybe one day Americans will realize who controls what and how the system really works :v:

Call from family and friends.

Rep. Alan Grayson: You Own the Red Roof Inn, Thanks to the Fed

Rep. Alan Grayson discussed the Federal Reserve’s purchase of debt from Bear Stearns, including debt from recently foreclosed Red Roof Inn’s.

The fed own more then we know, including gold

any time congress and the president conspire to weaken states rights granted under the Tenth Amendment, yes it is a bad idea

Congress today has more in common with the CCP than any congress in the past

1 Like

Financial institutions have received more than $2.3 trillion in taxpayer-backed loans and other financial assistance from the Federal Reserve. Sanders asked Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke to name the hundreds of banks that took money. Bernanke refused. Sanders called it mind-blowing that trillions of dollars have been placed at risk without anyone outside the secretive Fed knowing who got how much for what. So on Wednesday he asked the Senate to go on record saying the Fed should publish on its Web site information detailing all of the emergency financial assistance it has provided.

Virtually unknown to the general public is the fact that the US Federal Reserve is a privately owned company, siting on its very own patch of land, immune to the US laws.

There are still a few sources for independent commentary, not controlled by big pharma, Breaking Points with Saagar and Krystal is one of them