Political Opinion

i am from long line of jewish heritage, this is good news. two of my uncles are israeli intelligence officers. tell me more.

what is good news?

you say good news, i am listening.

E63_C4_B34-446_C-4696-_AFD1-3522_F86_B7_CB8

, Woodrow Wilson signed the 1913 Federal Reserve Act. A few years later he wrote: “I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated.

The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.” -Woodrow Wilson

Woodrow Wilson knew he would ruin America as the system continues to destroy America today

“Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men’s views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the U.S., in the field of commerce and manufacturing, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.”

~Woodrow Wilson – In The New Freedom (1913)

how ever did we communicate in the past without memes? did we have ideas to share or did we show stone tablets with pictures to express ourselves? the meme is our new language.

Theodore Roosevelt: Famous “Square Deal” Quotation

Background

Perhaps the turning point for Theodore Roosevelt came when J.P. Morgan told him, in a meeting at the White House, “If we have done anything wrong, send your man to my man and they can fix it up.” It was time, the president saw, for government to ensure that no single entity in American life – not big business, not big labor – was favored above any other group, and so vowed to make the laws fair to all. Here he issues his famous clarion call:

“All I ask is a square deal for every man. Give him a fair chance. Do not let him wrong any one, and do not let him be wronged.”

The promise of American life, Roosevelt knew, was to be found in the equality of opportunity. The reforms of Teddy Roosevelt’s Square Deal would help ensure that every citizen had a fair chance to compete and succeed.

The origin of the famous square deal quote came out of the 1904 presidential campaign, when Roosevelt, defending his mediation of the 1903 anthracite coal strike, said that he had given a “square deal” to both the miners and the company owners. The phrase stuck and became the byword for Roosevelt’s domestic reform policies.

President Roosevelt was shot at while about to give a speech in Milwaukee. During his speech, Roosevelt said, “It takes more than that to kill a Bull Moose.” He survived the attack, and the bullet remained in his body until his death in 1919. The shooter, John F. Schrank, was found insane.

Just my Opinion

Any president who discovers how the system works and tries to change it is either opposed by Congress, who holds the real power in the country, or he is assassinated or attempts are made to assassinate him.

“Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men’s views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the U.S., in the field of commerce and manufacturing, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.” ~Woodrow Wilson

i have sat with truly elite rich. they have the ability to throw away buckets of diamonds and not blink. they speak a language that common men are not familiar with.

Most American Jews hate Israel because of their “oppression” of the “Palestinian” people, so I wouldn’t be too concerned about “America is a Jewish state, catering to the demands of Israel”

1 Like

there is no such thing.

How 'bout “most Americans who say they are Jewish”?

you cant just say that you are jewish, you either are or you are not.

Please explain…I’m asking for Chuck Schumer…

Those guys hit me with some serious facts and now that i see laws in this country that say we can’t boycott another country and some states want to make it crime to do so, imagine if that law said China and not isreal, americans would be going crazy righjt now

You see, when there is a possibility of the people being outraged, the law moves and passes in silent, and before you know it your rights will be step on. and the constitution violated .

you talk like a guy who was recently banned from this forum. Tradecode was his name

was he a black jew like me?

Don’t know Don’t care

Does this make trump anti-semitic

Trump Claims Israel Controlled Congress, Jews Run New York Times

In his most recent comments, Trump casually tells Barak Ravid, “It used to be that Israel had absolute power over Congress,” that Jews run the New York Times , and that “the Jewish people in the United States either don’t like Israel or don’t care about Israel.”

Trump: Israel Controlled Congress, Jews Run New York ‘Times’

Sadly, this is true.

1 Like

Good thing i’m not that important like a politician are might be taken out by those powerful big men.

Or could I be important enough to be taken out :v: