Political Opinion

Now the not so funny part.

The US attorney’s office in Washington has said that approximately 140 police officers were assaulted on Jan. 6, and the majority of defendants charged with weapon-related offenses are also accused of using those objects to attack police. Some are charged with using weapons to break windows, and others are charged simply with having weapons at the Capitol, a crime in itself.

“The most terrifying words in the English language are: I’m from the government and I’m here to help.”

― Ronald Reagan

https://www.yahoo.com/news/justice-dept-creating-unit-focused-15265411

1 Like

Real journalist Glenn Greenwald calls out the media for their lies and miss information about Jan 6th

No Fox News, no msnbc, no cnn, just real journalism

1 Like

Happy New Year all.

Let the live events of Jan 6th tell the story. Day of Rage - The New York Times - Visual Investigations

court records and charges file and for what is all you need to know

what happen to “Innocent until proven guilty” or " Equal justice for ALL" and our constitutional right to a speedy trial and to make bail

The government has rounded up hundreds of Americans, most with no past criminal record, Have held them in prison, denied them bail. Yet not one has gone to trial. I don’t care if your crime happen on Jan 6th or you took part in the burning and looting of our cities the summer of 2020. If the government is doing this to you it is wrong and we all should be able to agree on that.

1 Like

Really, New York Times, part of the US Government propaganda network, gee I wonder how they are going to slant the story, Listen to real journalist Gleen Greenwald for a true account of Jan 6th

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The link is the green writing - Less than a year of Biden !

"Bare Shelves Brandon - YouTube

1 Like

By slant you mean actual footage of actual things done and said? I’m sure you saw NYT and immediately dismissed it. Or you watched it and…

Na, you didn’t watch it because that would mean having to come to terms with the awful reality of what was done. Lots of selfies though for sure.

Have a watch.

1 Like

I see the CRAYON CREW is back ! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Alive and well. Happy New Year!

1 Like

he struggle to answer a simple question, dude was expose he gets no respect here

He struggled to put 3 words together last time he was here !

Ditto ! :slightly_smiling_face:

you are trying to hard. DUDE

Are Human Beings the Ultimate Creator?

The puppet masters of every president must be known to the people, but more often than not, these puppet masters remain anonymous.

Robert Mercer is the fabulously wealthy computer scientist who helped bankroll the Trump presidency.

The puppet masters of every congress member must be known to the people, but more often than not, these puppet masters remain anonymous.

We sometimes say the president is the most powerful man in the world, but this isn’t really the case.

Then the series provides a deeper understanding of political behavior in the United States, including:

• How Democratic and Republican parties and their coalitions have evolved since the Civil War
• How the media frames politics
• The role of special interest groups
• The nuts and bolts of congressional and presidential elections

No one is questioning the actual footage, it is the editing by deep state ran fake news. And why should I watch year old propaganda. This issue here is not what happen, it is how the State ran MSN is spinning the story. That is what real journalist Glen Greenwald will tell you, did you bother watching that video.

1 Like

If Glen Greenwald doesn’t show the other networks spinning the story to suit their agenda, then he’s also engaging in propaganda. Duh

That’s what you called a real journalist :rofl: the lost souls of America

worldly illusion

1 Like