Political Opinion

[QUOTE=“yunny1;483735”]

… Then USA politicians are supporters of terrorism[/QUOTE]

They support whatever gets them re elected and fattens their wallets. Like a mandatory insurance law.

[QUOTE=“IyaJenkei;483739”]

They support whatever gets them re elected and fattens their wallets. Like a mandatory insurance law.[/QUOTE]

No… Politician use social programs such as ObamaCare to buy the votes of the poor and uneducated.

“The American republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money”

• Alexis Tocqueville

“When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end if the republic”

• Benjamin Franklin

Again, no Scientific evidence supporting that claim. But, good try.

[QUOTE=“konan;483741”]

Again, no Scientific evidence for that claim. But, good try.[/QUOTE]

Scientific evidence for a historical fact? That doesn’t even make sense…

Israel was a Jewish nation before the Roman Empire… Whereupon they were occupied by the Romans after a fierce resistance. This is very well recorded… And predates the existence of the Islamic religion.

Nice try though.

No such state as Israel existed before 1948. You are thinking of the Roman province Judaea. Before Jewish immigration was financially encouraged by Jewish agency, Jews made 1.7% of population in Palestine. How can a single religion claim a country???You need to get your facts straight.

[QUOTE=“konan;483745”]

No such state as Israel existed before 1948. You are thinking of the Roman province Judaea. Before Jewish immigration was financially encouraged by Jewish agency, Jews made 1.7% of population in Palestine. How can a single religion claim a country???You need to get your facts straight.[/QUOTE]

I’m not here to teach history to the stubbornly uneducated. It really just takes a simple google search to prove you are wrong, I would recommend anyone who is interested to do that.

He must’ve searched something to pull those numbers from.

I’ll give you time to google it. No problem.

[QUOTE=“konan;483750”]

I’ll give you time to google it. No problem.[/QUOTE]

Like I said I am not here to give a history lesson to the stubbornly uneducated… It’s there to read for anyone interested.

Ok, I’ll take that as you throwing in the towel. Also, dinner is ready. :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=“konan;483755”]
Ok, I’ll take that as you throwing in the towel. Also, dinner is ready. :P[/QUOTE]

Yep! I’ve wasted enough time arguing with the stubbornly uneducated followers of ICT to know it will not do any good… Independent thought always reveals the facts. Denying reality can only last so long.

It’s unfortunate that people can’t be grown up enough to say that killing and terrorism are always wrong, no matter who is doing it. It’s unfortunate that people can’t have a basic understanding and respect for one another’s points of view.

Well said sir.

[QUOTE=“Hogarste;483768”]It’s unfortunate that people can’t be grown up enough to say that killing and terrorism are always wrong, no matter who is doing it. It’s unfortunate that people can’t have a basic understanding and respect for one another’s points of view.[/QUOTE]

You are contradicting yourself there… If someone’s basic understanding is that it’s ok for terrorists to kill under certain circumstances… Then that will conflict with another person who says its never ok, and as a result there will never be a basic understanding between the two.

One billion dollars to house Bin Laden right next to the Pakistani version of West Point…Brilliant innit!? As Rummsfeld once said: "There are known knowns; there are things we know that we know.
There are known unknowns; that is to say, there are things that we now know we don’t know.
But there are also unknown unknowns – there are things we do not know we don’t know.

Check out these nano-terrorists!

Sex Superbug Could Be ‘Worse Than AIDS’

Seriously though, found this bit from an article on Financial Sense:

“According to Boston Globe correspondent Evan Allen, a letter from a government agency says that the family of the brothers accused in the Marathon bomb attacks “received food stamps and welfare when the brothers were growing up….” The Globe also reported that bomber suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev’s wife, Katherine Russell Tsarnaev, “also received food stamps and welfare benefits from September 2011 to November 2012….” So the question might be asked: If Tamerlan Tsarnaev had been busy supporting his wife, would he have had the time to become a [suspected] terrorist?”

Talk about biting the hand that feeds you!

It takes a special kind of crazy to want to physically hurt innocent people, children…If you were to put everyone who is a recipient of welfare in mandatory free mental care programs too, there would be so much less violence in the States.

EVERYONE in welfare?! Including the ones who show no sign of mental illness?

But ofcourse. Every time someone loses their job they should seek a professional (psychologist) to talk to.

Well that’s entirely different. Advising people to seek professional advice is one thing. Your earlier post advocated the provision of mandatory free mental care programmes, which is entirely different and wholly inappropriate.

I think you’re pulling my leg.