Political Opinion

Yes we can agree Rusiagate was a hoax

Did the FBI, CIA, and Social Media interfere with the 2020 election? The evidence overwhelmingly says yes, now does interference = stolen that is a matter of opinion

1 Like

If you believe the election was stolen, you must know how it was stolen, right? Were votes used to steal the election? so please tell me how it was stolen

Yes, that’s what I was trying to say, in a much less glib manner.

1 Like

He didn’t say it was stolen. Jeez!

There were 30 million more votes counted in 2020 than in 2016, I think it is fair for us to ask where did those votes come from ?

2 Likes

You mean 30 million more than eligible people who can vote?

I keep picturing that scene from Dinesh DeSouza’s(sp) documentary showing cars pulling up in the middle of the night and dropping boxes of ballots into unmanned ballot boxes.

and would you know this? it is possible more people decided to vote?

also how would you know witch electors are suppose to push the button for trump

I never said it was “stolen” that is your word

I am questioning if the CIA , FBI, and Social media interfered with the election, Here is Tulsi Gabbard on the subject. Would you like to call her a liar?

here is the problem you guys run into

SCOTUS rules presidential electors must back their states’ popular vote winner

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Supreme Court ruled unanimously Monday that states can require presidential electors to back their states’ popular vote winner in the Electoral College.

The ruling, just under four months before the 2020 election, leaves in place laws in 32 states and the District of Columbia that bind electors to vote for the popular-vote winner, and electors almost always do so anyway.

So-called faithless electors have not been critical to the outcome of a presidential election, but that could change in a race decided by just a few electoral votes. It takes 270 electoral votes to win the presidency.
When the court heard arguments by telephone in May because of the coronavirus outbreak, justices invoked fears of bribery and chaos if electors could cast their ballots regardless of the popular vote outcome in their states.

The issue arose in lawsuits filed by three Hillary Clinton electors in Washington state and one in Colorado who refused to vote for her despite her popular vote win in both states. In so doing, they hoped to persuade enough electors in states won by Donald Trump to choose someone else and deny Trump the presidency.

The federal appeals court in Denver ruled that electors can vote as they please, rejecting arguments that they must choose the popular-vote winner. In Washington, the state Supreme Court upheld a $1,000 fine against the three electors and rejected their claims.

<SCOTUS rules presidential electors must back their states’ popular vote winner | PBS NewsHour

sounds like the problem is bigger then you guys think

Not even what we are discussing…

1 Like

Are there restrictions on who the electors can vote for?

There is no Constitutional provision or Federal law that requires electors to vote according to the results of the popular vote in their States. Some States, however, require electors to cast their votes according to the popular vote. These pledges fall into two categories—electors bound by State law and those bound by pledges to political parties.

Im sorry, I forgot the link

<About the Electors | National Archives

lots of cases of ballot boxes showing up weeks after an election. There is no reason in this day and age we cannot expect ( demand) all votes be counted and election numbers finalized within 24 hours of polls closing

Something like the 5 state that Trump won in '16 that flipped to Biden in '20 were lost, in total, by a couple 100,000 votes together?

1 Like

Understand the process and you will realize the election is in the hands of the elector. They can pledge to go with the populor vote or pledge to a either political party or vote for who they want as president.

I will go one further, let’s stop the election night media freak show, the networks want to treat election night as like some kind of sporting event, that is why they want to keep score and post results before all the votes are counted, this serves no one and makes everyone suspicious when they go to bed with their candidate way ahead and get up the next day to see it tied up, and votes still being counted a week later

1 Like

Most Americans would be horrified by this process, but some still rely on a system that don’t exist, the process is a process like it or not. nothing going to change

you can cry about ballots and stolen elections, go find the electors who should have pushed the trump button but didn’t and try to prosecute them, you will soon find out there is nothing you can do, they are not bound, not even in the states that requires them to vote for popular winner, they do not have to if they pledge to another party.