Political Opinion

We don’t need someone from outside the US telling us we need to “understand the process” Stan and I fully understand what is happening right in front of our eyes in our own country.

The issue here is the counting of votes

1 Like

We could start by requiring an ID…
There really is NO reason not to have a valid ID unless you are doing something fishy.

2 Likes

They say asking for an ID is racist, does that mean the TSA is racist, try getting past the first check point at an airport with no ID

That goes beyond stupid

“Cultural Totalitarianism “ this short video explains what is happening

1 Like

if all vote are counting and trump won the votes by 3 million and still lost the Electoral College, now what

if the tables was turn in 2016 and your leader say the election was stolen, you will still be on here complaining, you wouldn’t be able to except the results.

there wasn’t a problem in 2016, you only see this as a problem if your leader loses.

How can I make this any more simple for you, The US does not elect the President by popular vote. There is no Nation Wide popular vote on anything in the US.

2 Likes

dennis, it is clear that i know this, look at the information I post

I never said that, there are lots of problems in the US in the way votes are counted. Russian interference is not one of them

1 Like

I agree, also the election was fair enough

then why keep bringing it up, for god’s sake man it is 2023, the US economy is a mess, we have an empty suite in the white house, and all you want to talk about is an election from 7 years ago.

1 Like

oh, geez, you need to go check your posts dennis, anyway, hope your day is going good

Two plus Two equals Seven

I’m pretty sure you believe that.

You seem to “believe” you know what everyone else believes

2 Likes

Dennis, what are you doing, are you mentally okay?

Says the person with TDS and a need to always have the last word, I am sure there is a name for that too

1 Like

you feel better, I hope you can figure out how to enjoy the rest of your day.

I found this, sound pretty accurate

Having the last word is closely associated with ego. Egomaniacs always have to have the last word. It gives them a feeling of power, as if they immediate draw all of the power of the person they are communicating with and become powerful due to it.May 18, 2016

2 Likes

Egomania is a psychiatric term used to describe excessive preoccupation with one’s ego, identity or self and applies the same preoccupation to anyone who follows one’s own ungoverned impulses, is possessed by delusions of personal greatness & grandeur and feels a lack of appreciation. Someone suffering from this extreme egocentric focus is an egomaniac.