Political Opinion

I fully support the peoples right to record their interactions with the police, but if the police action has nothing to do with you, I see nothing wrong in being required to stay 20 ft back.

So what exactly are the limits in this law?

Ukraine Defense Ministerā€™s Daughter Buys $7 Million French House!

While people are dying, and billions of US tax dollars are shipped to this country, money that could be used to address problems here in the US. It seems to be business as usual for Ukraines wealthy elite

This is what leads to revolutions

It prohibited the recording of police officers within 8 feet of law enforcement activity if an officer requested the citizen, or journalist, to cease filming.

The measure further ordered anyone filming on public property to stop if authorities deemed the area was unsafe or if the person filming was interfering.

Despite its passage, the law was met with opposition by a number of top law enforcement officials across the state. Further, it was rebuked by some of the legislators who previously supported it, following the lawsuitā€™s filing.

Federal judge deems Arizona law restricting the recording of police officers to be unconstitutional | Washington Examiner

1 Like

So no selfie taking, but seriously if you are with in 8ft you are creating a potential dangerous situation, for me 20 ft still seems reasonable.

Where my alarms bells go off is when the police try to physically stop you from recording or even attempt to seize your phone.

Here is an idea, lets make members of congress where body cams,

1 Like

Regardless of distance, the real problem with this law is that they want you to stop recording.

2 Likes

According to Robert F. Kennedy, 7 million people crossed our borders illegally in the last three years

Is this the first you are hearing this?

1 Like

No, it has been a problem for over 30 years now and has only gotten worse, congress should have acted more than 20 years ago.

To address the problem, how many bills have been presented by either side for a vote?

To much political grandstanding and complaining, but no legislation has been drafted to address the problem to be voted on. all talk with no actions

3.6%? YEP OK but we also have another category ā€œEconomically Inactiveā€ - (24%) - Long Term sick (welfere state) - & EARLY RETIREMENT !

MEN OPTING OUT !

WHO IS JOHN GALT ? :rofl: :rofl:

Appears Congress acted 20 years agoā€¦ Strange, how it dramatically increased in 2021ā€¦Graph below displays only the ā€œencountersā€ā€¦

Not the 7 Million plus that made it through Bidenā€™s Boltholeā€¦

US Border Crossings

If youā€™re going to make stuff upā€¦ Back it up with Data or at least some factsā€¦

There has been a border problem in America for years, neither party is willing to address it, you can put small numbers or big numbers on the problem, but the bottom line is that it is a problem that needs to be addressed.

Another Typical complainer and blamer, Now is the time to STFU and take action

Hahahahahā€¦ Must have hit a sweet spotā€¦ I mean a sore spotā€¦

@SmallPaul Keep posting misinformation and Iā€™ll pull you up on it each and every timeā€¦

Of that you can be sureā€¦

@SmallPaul You have to shoulder some of the responsibility of this shiteshowā€¦. Your vote allowed the Democrats Destructive Duo and the rest of the irresponsible Clowns in at the 2020 US electionā€¦

Take Actionā€¦ Vote the incompetent Democrats and Biden out of office at the next electionā€¦

Problem solvedā€¦

Dude you can complain and cry wolf with the rest of them , like I stated.

Another Typical complainer and blamer, Now is the time to STFU and take action

Republicans unveil 2023 strategy to end border crisis: ā€˜Going to be very aggressiveā€™

Top House Republicans debuted a comprehensive plan to regain control of the southern border that they would seek to implement if conservatives retake the House or Senate this November.

The American Security Task Force on Friday pledged to take action on a plethora of immigration and border policies they said would alleviate the record-high illegal immigrant apprehensions at the U.S.-Mexico border that has unfolded under the Biden administration.

ā€œI think weā€™re going to be very aggressive, and I think the administration will have some choices to make,ā€ Rep. John Katko (R-NY), who led the task force, told Fox News. "Do they want to spin their wheels for two years and get nothing done, or do they want to work with Republicans if the Republicans are in the majority and start doing some of the things that Republicans want?"

The proposal touts the need for a physical barrier, infrastructure, and technology on the 2,000-mile southern border. Although the Trump administration funded 800 miles of border wall projects, it completed just over 450 miles, and many were replacement fencing. The influx of illegal immigrants crossing the border is one indicator that the addition of border wall has not prevented people from coming into the United States.

Republicans want to bolster staffing levels at U.S. Customs and Border Protection, the 60,000-person federal agency tasked with inspecting vehicles and apprehending people attempting to enter the U.S. illegally.

The plan also calls for the clearing of tall grass known as carrizo cane that grows along hundreds of miles of the Rio Grande in Texas and makes it difficult for Border Patrol agents to see and walk through.

ā€œIf youā€™re not securing the border, all this talk about immigration reform is superfluous,ā€ Katko said. ā€œWe have to secure the border first and then have the more difficult discussions about immigration reform, which we must have.ā€

.Republicans unveil 2023 strategy to end border crisis: ā€˜Going to be very aggressiveā€™ | Washington Examiner

Itā€™s your country and only you know how bad it really is, The reason I ask the question

Europeā€™s economy enters technical recession as households struggle with cost-of-living crisis

Europeā€™s economy entered a technical recession after the eurozone endured two consecutive quarters of decline.

Must be that villa currently still listed for sale in Cannes at a price tag of $12,998.400

Also seems the daughter is 10yrs older now.

Strange place this internet

2 Likes

I could be wrong and please correct me if I am, but was not the previous US President actively addressing this issue with law enforcement and a border wall?

An again correctly me if I am wrong but did not the current US president actually encourage illegal immigration?

1 Like

If only we had places we could trust for news, I cannot think of any, Mainstream media is controlled by the political parties ( at least here in the US) I personally prefer independent news but you still have to question were they are getting their news and what is their bias

Well, I can speak for America and can tell you it is bad, and the real inflation number for goods actually purchased by American families is about 3 times the inflation rate claimed by the government.

Many factors are in play but the big one is the US government continuing to dump a trillion+ dollars printed out of thin air into the US and world economy. This is not sustainable and will end badly , the only question is when

3 Likes

Yes and his own party didnā€™t support him nor gave him the money he needed. lol

You complain about one party for not taking action when the party that said they would do something isnā€™t taking action as promised.

Keep pointing fingers, now is the time for politicians to take action rather than complain