Political Opinion

There are some democrats who have turned their cities into a shithole with no end in sight, what kind of thinking would ever consider sanctuary cities a good idea? I also blame the state governors.

From crime, gun violence, drugs and now a total mess with sanctuary cities, If a Republican ran for state governor or cities mayor they should hammer these points until the wheels falls off, but they also must address those issues.

People are fed up with this nonsense, illegal immigrants are now committing crimes, They are not migrants, they are illegal immigrants.

Neighbors in Woodlawn frustrated with migrant shelter ‘disruptions’

What’s going on - according to community members - is loitering, late-night partying, littering, prostitution, and at least one fight between migrants and residents.

[quote=“Trendswithbenefits, post:16217, topic:42247”]
Totally agree… We have the same problem here of Governments spending Billions with very little infrastructure to show… The state where I live… Victoria is effectively broke…

The Premier (Governor) has already flown to Beijing to ask for funding to finish off cost blown out never used quarantine facilities (Lockdown hangover…) underground rail loop and road improvement projects…

And that takes me to today’s Bible verse

Proverbs 22:7-9 KJV

The rich ruleth over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender.

That number is miss leading, subtract suicides and gang violence, and that US number is very low, the odds of being in one of those so-called mass shootings is like lottery odds

Lots of moderates here in the US, but the left media calls everyone left of center extremist and throws the nazi and terrorist label at them.

todays left media would call JFK a white nationalist and MLK would be called an Uncle Tom

If we cannot talk to each other without the name calling then we have no hope

What would you consider extremist, is it a person views or their actions. if person promoting hate or attacking some one base on hate I would consider them extremist.

It is possible to have White nationalists in favor of promoting the interests of the white population without the hateful rhetoric. That is how all races in America target congress in their best interests.

Even though different white cultures within America already do that with their own white race, such as the Irish, the Italian, etc.

There is no way anyone can support Democrats at this time…

Black Chicago Residents Admit They Have Been TRICKED By Democrats And THREATEN Illegal Immigrants!

Black Conservative Perspective

If it is just talk and exchanging of ideas then I don’t consider anything extremist.

the word “extremist” is used as a weapon to end the conversation.

Left media today views a balanced federal budget as “extreme”

If it’s just talk and about hating on anyone or anything I consider it extremist. our Opinions separate at this point

You are the only one talking about hate

I think the US congress should be required by law to run a balanced budget, do you find that hateful? Many on the left do

No, you went from talking about the above to a balanced budget, stop playing games with me

the first cut and paste was between Trendswithbenefits and me, it was your choice to join in the conversation.

lol, enjoy your conversation with your buddy, lmao

BTW: How can I make this message clear to you on how to accomplish the goals you are seeking?

You must really be bored, but if this is your only entertainment then who am I to stand in your way.

Let your goals be your goals as everyone else in America,

I guess you are just looking for someone to shoot the breeze with , I am okay with that

So tell me, what are you doing to stay cool in these hot summer days

1 Like

My house is under full air conditioning, and I hope that you are as well

I keep the AC off as much as possible, just my contribution in the battle against climate change

1 Like

My health is more Important

EDIT: I KNOW

Anyone opposed to term limits say “aye”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/leaked-audio-of-democrat-senator-paints-a-very-ugly-picture/ar-AA1eyWok?ocid=UP97DHP&pc=UP97&cvid=aeea524418aa4c6cbb92b89ee819323f&ei=13