Political Opinion

Pointing out lies from one side of the table is fine, but ignoring lies from your own side of the table is stupidity at its worst.

Geez, it just gets worse, Probably 99% of what comes out of Trump’s mouth is a lie. He simply cannot tell the truth about anything.

Trump Pushes Total Lie About Georgia Prosecutor Sleeping With Gang Member.

During a Tuesday campaign event in New Hampshire, Donald Trump leveled a bizarre accusation against Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis, suggesting she had had an “affair” with a “gang member” she was prosecuting.

“They say there’s a young woman — a young racist in Atlanta — they say she was after a certain gang and she ended up having an affair with the head of the gang or a gang member. And this is a person who wants to indict me […] wants to indict me for a perfect phone call,” Trump told supporters.

In May 2022, Willis empaneled a grand jury to investigate Trump and his allies’ efforts to interfere with Georgia’s 2020 election outcome, including the former president’s so-called “perfect” call to Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, during which he pressured him to “find” the votes necessary for him to win the election.

Trump has repeatedly attempted to discredit prosecutors investigating him, and while it’s unclear what Trump was talking about when he accused Willis of having an affair with “gang member,”, recent social media posts indicate that he is wildly misrepresenting a case she handled in 2019.

Trump Pushes Total Lie About Georgia Prosecutor Sleeping With Gang Member

I would like to see a little proof of this, last I have seen she is still pushing the russiagate lie

So you are saying Russiagate was a lie? Praise the Lord if that is the case

Where do you come up with this crap, Tucker does political commentary and he interviews people from both sides of the political spectrum. How was his recent interview with Ice Cube a con? Was Ice Cube also conning us?

As usual @dudebro… No facts were injured in your constant perpetration of misinformation…

The Twitter Post has been seen an estimated 1.3 million times, and liked on more than 14,700 occasions since being shared on Friday, June 2… 2023

ice_screenshot_20230811-092148

Your Messiahess… Continues to spew vitriol and hate while displaying no contrition for years of disinformation about Russian bounties on US Troop kills, Russiagate and the Steele Dossier…

Also… Notice how very, very few of these Leftist BS Peddlers allow Q&A direct from unvetted sources like crowds or non-partisan Journalists… Hmmmmmm… A certain President comes to mind… I wonder WHY…??

Just like your Brother in Harms @SmallPaul…Both of you make it just too easy for me to hand you your A$$E$ on a regular basis in these threads…

1 Like

Rejection must feel awful

Tucker Interviews (Outside Paywall) Former Capitol Police Chief About What REALLY Happened On January 6th…

It’s awesome to see Tucker unleashed and able to say and interview who he wants!

The Delusional Duo that loiter in this thread will struggle to stomach so many facts around the reality of January 6th… Explained by the Former Washington DC Police Chief…

We all know CNN and MSNBC are too gutless to air an interview like this… But… Why would FOX news not air this interview?

People are starting to understand,… and even appreciate the harsh language President Trump uses when he is talking about politicians in Washington DC!

1 Like

what’s all the fuss about? No threats was made before Jan-6, and those people did nothing wrong and were taking a tour of the capitiol on Jan-6.

You don’t see it that way now, do you?

“ ‘Deadly insurrection.’ Everything about that phrase is a lie,” Carlson said on his widely watched weeknight program. “Very little about Jan. 6 was organized or violent. Surveillance video from inside the Capitol shows mostly peaceful chaos.”

By “Deadly” are you speaking of the young unarmed women who was murdered by capital security? Only one shot was fired and it was not by a protester

Just as we are all sinners, some of us confess our sins and ask for forgiveness

Babbitt attempted to climb through a shattered window beside a barricaded door into the Speaker’s Lobby.

She and others made a detour from the tour

Tucker Interviews (Outside Paywall) Robert F. Kennedy Jr… Who needs to be heard… And protected…

He may be the United States last chance… Another exceptional interview from Tucker!

I watched this kind of by accident and glad I did. it’s definitely one of the most revealing, informative and disturbing videos I’ve seen in a long time . Well worth the time.

You can’t move the country forward by voting for a president because they agree with your views on vaccinations, Ukraine and other controversy hot topics. Presidents have 1 to 5 agendas when they are elected and most of the agendas don’t help the country move forward and they don’t get passed because of congress. The rest of the country is run by congress outside of the president’s agendas.

Those with simple minds only need to hear anti-vaccination, Ukraine, and Who Framed Roger Rabbit to get their votes; most people want to hear beyond that.

There is no doubt that a change is needed in 2024

Ohh, how simple you are… So instead you voted for someone who’s only achievement is Career Politician… Who’s Senile, Incompetent and who’s been an utter disaster for Global stability, the American people and the American economy… Hey Genius…

RFK has a lot more important and practical policies than these three…

Nice of you to share your thoughts on the Trumpster’s latest set of indictments… Classy

Your focus is too much on me, geez

1 Like

RFK is a great man, but what practical policies are you talking about? Do you even know what RFK’s policies were / Are?

moving on from the usual suspect, yeah, that guy

RFK should be the democrat candidate in 2024, and Biden should step aside.

Aside from hammering home some conservative points, RFK can express his own personal Democratic ideology without attaching to the typical Democrat ideology, He might be able to implement some of them.

Nevertheless, every candidate for president has a plan until they meet Congress

Steel Dossier. It’s been reported plenty. Russiagate, no smoking guns, I agree with that. An outright lie, I’m not there. Too many Russian connections involved in the election to be a complete coincidence. Too many Americans and Russians in business with Trump have been indicted during and after his presidency.

I literally just posted Tucker’s own words for you. You can do with that what you want.

That’s a good joke.

Your boy Tucker takes Q&A from a live crowd, from hecklers? Riiiight.

1 Like

Regardless of a person’s political affiliation, I am all for exposing everyone.

EDIT: Including members of Congress and all members of the Supreme Court.

As GOP attacks Bidens, Rep. Jamie Raskin promises report on ‘foreign government emoluments’ to Trump

Amid GOP howls over the Hunter Biden case, lawmakers are scrutinizing former President Donald Trump’s business dealings during his time in office, Rep. Jamie Raskin said Sunday.

The Maryland Democrat promised a new report on cash that foreign governments gave to Trump businesses, though he did not go into detail.

“We’re going to release a report about all of the foreign government emoluments — millions of dollars — we can document that Donald Trump pocketed at the hotels, at the golf courses (and) business deals when he was president and that his family got,” Raskin told ABC’s “This Week.”

The comment came amid a series of questions to Raskin about GOP and federal probes of Hunter Biden. Republicans in Congress have been investigating whether the troubled son inappropriately benefited from his powerful father, among other accusations that remain unproven.

Raskin said his Republican counterparts should look closer to home.

As GOP attacks Bidens, Rep. Jamie Raskin promises report on ‘foreign government emoluments’ to Trump

Tucker Carlson was never part of any solution as some has claim here.

Fox News was forced to make a damning admission in a Tucker Carlson lawsuit

Fox News got to claim victory on Thursday after a new ruling in a lawsuit brought against the company came out in its favor, but the win arrived at a steep cost. To deflect an allegation of defamation, the network was forced to claim that one of its highest-profile personalities can’t reasonably be expected to consistently provide accurate information to viewers.

Fox News was forced to make a damning admission in a Tucker Carlson lawsuit - Alternet.org