Political Opinion

Sorry to tell you boys, he’s like the rest. About the money, about the fame, all about the viewers, regardless of how he gets and keeps them.

ON TRUMP:
“What he’s good at is destroying things,” Carlson texted producer Alex Pfeiffer on November 5. “He’s the undisputed world champion of that. He could easily destroy us if we play it wrong.”

“I hate him passionately,” Carlson texted Pfeiffer on January 4, days prior to the riot at the U.S. Capitol. He added, of Trump’s presidency, “We’re all pretending we’ve got a lot to show for it, because admitting what a disaster it’s been is too tough to digest. But come on. There really isn’t an upside to Trump.

ON HIS JOB AT FOX AND CALLING AZ ELECTION
In more urgent texts to Bret Baier, Carlson wrote ““I continue to think the company isn’t taking the [sic ] seriously enough. We need to do something to reassure our core audience. They’re our whole business model.” Carlson floated various ideas, including interviewing Fox News Decision Desk Director Arnon Mishkin on his show, to “help calm our viewers down.”

Carlson also lamented to Baier that “we could really ■■■■ up a lot of what we’ve built,” and that “when Trump loses, he’s going to blame us. That’s going to be very bad.” Reflecting on his position at the network, he wrote, “I’ve got four more years here. I’m stuck with Fox. Got to do whatever I can to keep our numbers up and our viewers happy.”

ON TRUMP RIGHT BEFORE JAN 6:
Two days before the Capitol riot, Carlson wrote to a colleague that “we are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights. I truly can’t wait.” The day after Trump supporters stormed the Capitol, he texted his producer that “Trump has two weeks left. Once he’s out, he becomes incalculably less powerful, even in the minds of his supporters. He’s a demonic force, a destroyer. But he’s not going to destroy us. I’ve been thinking about this every day for four years.”

RUPERT MURDOCH, WITH A CONSCIENCE, CALLING TRUMP A CRIMINAL, ALMOST

On how to handle Trump postelection:
“The more I think about McConnell’s remarks or complaint, the more I agree,” Murdoch wrote in an email on Biden’s Inauguration Day. “Trump insisting on the election being stolen and convincing 25 percent of Americans was a huge disservice to the country. Pretty much a crime. Inevitable it blew up Jan. 6th. Best we don’t mention his name unless essential and certainly don’t support him. We have to respect people of principle and if it comes to the Senate, don’t take sides. I know he is being over-demonized, but he brought it on himself.”

Wow. And there you have it.

More lies and coverup from Fox personalities below. Pretty damaging, coming straight from the top, and trickling all the way down to prime time. But their viewers know nothing about it. Why would they? Fox report on itself? That would be bad for ratings.

1 Like

To avoid going down that Tucker Carlson rabbit hole again, I wished the man a joyful week and let it go

What a ray of sunshine you are on this beautiful day

Maybe you just need some therapy, this should help, just replace Goldstein with Trump and you will be fine

That’s a very strange response, even made it seem like Dudebro said that, odd

You mean the “science” that is telling them they can choose their own sex.

I will stick with Jesus,

1 Like

How could Sleepy Joe say that Hunter didn’t make money from China if he never talked to him about his business dealings??

Wow. And there you have it… Now it makes sense why @dudebro lost his shite and launched a diatribe about Fox personalities and Tucker Carlson… Who have successfully dragged the Biden’s shady dealings out from the shadows…

Sunlight is ALWAYS the best disinfectant…

1 Like

Why is it a crime when Trump does it but not biden? That is the question we want addressed.

1 Like

In the case of dudebro, he is projecting. This is a classic case of what Carl Jung called the Shadow.

You have to love it when two political opposites like Carlson and Brand refuse to take a political side and instead side with truth

1 Like

If you live in another country with its own problems, why does this bother you?

Let’s see what’s going on down under

Why is Australia Willing to Give Up its Sovereignty?

As many Aussies wonder if their country is at a point of no return: The economy is going bad; PM Albo surrenders the country’s sovereignty to the US? Did Albo sell out Aussies for political gain?

The new face of homelessness in Australia

The lack of affordable and social housing in Australia has reached crisis point.

In towns and cities across the country, a growing number of people with low-paying jobs are struggling to find accommodation.

So much drama over there, @Trendswithbenefits. My only opinions of Tucker were in the first two sentences, and then of Fox and co, in the last 5. Gotta keep up.

All the rest were mainly Tucker’s actual words… of and about Trump.

It’s amazing you see no similarities in what Ivanka and Jared achieved to pad their wallets explicitly because of who their father was and what Hunter, as you say, is getting away with it. I’ll happily see Hunter and Joe go to jail if found guilty of actual crimes. Can you say the same?

What am I projecting? That I’m a douchebag and Tucker isn’t? Ha, that guy sold out half the country for ratings, propagating lies for a living, because of fear. His own words are right there in front of you, showing you the kind of person he really is.

He’s in it for himself regardless of the damage it creates.

1 Like

He is just an outsider, he doesn’t contribute to his own country, yet wants to enter American politics. It will always be a joke on him.

There will always be clowns :v:

Now it makes sense why @dudebro lost his shite and launched a diatribe about Fox personalities and Tucker Carlson… And your point is???

Australia is a backwater Nation…Our Politics don’t have an effect on the rest of the Global Economy… However… US Politics do… So while stupidly and recklessness reigns in this current US Political cycle…

And while Clowns like you continue to vote the incompetent and senile into the Presidency… I’ll continue to post US Political coverage… I have many posts about Australia and it’s Politics on this thread…

You’re so busy Babbling to yourself… You don’t have the fortitude to read them…

1 Like

LMAO, Global Economy or not, your country has its own problems, and you are of no use to it, so why are you here complaining about American politics?

lol, That’s a good one.

1 Like

You should study Carl Jung’s work, we all project, but understanding why is what Jung will teach you, that is if you want to come out of the shadow

Sounds like what we got from Raechel Madcow and MSNBC with their non stopRussiagaite lie,

1 Like

Telling me how is this different than what Hillary, FBI, CIA, MSNBC, and most of the media did in claiming that somehow Russia/Putin stole the 2016 election in favor of Trump

You are only looking at one side of the coin, your hate has blinded you to the truth

1 Like

There are no solutions on either side.

Simple. Fox and Tucker enthusiasts have been duped by their messiahs and sold countless lies for years - for a buck. Talk about blinders on. For all the crap talking you guys do about “mainstream media lies” and they sell out America, it’s crazy to see your level of loyalty and that you don’t think Trump, Tucker, and Fox are bad for the world.

But denial is tough to come to terms with. Keep living in your world, it’s easier that way.

Now we’re all projecting, not just me? Cool.

Yea, she’s opinion news, often as bad as her Fox/ex-fox counterparts we’re talking about. But she stopped when the dots stopped connecting or were proven outright false. The “Trump Won/Election Fraud” line is still engrained in the country.

My truth is that Tucker and Trump are conmen and lie for a living. How about you?

1 Like