Political Opinion

O yea…How many people were killed and blasted then again? The cop and warning shot applies to this comment.

[QUOTE=“konan;487380”]
I’m pretty sure your government now has the same jurisdiction to target you with the drone at your wedding without a trial of any sorts…You cool with that?[/QUOTE]

You can be as sure as you want, but you can still be wrong. :slight_smile: no they do not have that jurisdiction.

[QUOTE=“konan;487385”]

O yea…How many people were killed and blasted then again? The cop and warning shot applies to this comment.[/QUOTE]

That’s the whole point of a warning shot… No one was killed.

A cop practicing at a range is not even close to comparable to the Japanese not backing down despite knowing we were nuclear capable.

All they have to state is that you are a " threat to national security". Again, no courts, no trials. You sure that’s not the case?!

[QUOTE=“konan;487389”]

All they have to state is that you are a " threat to national security". Again, no courts, no trials. You sure that’s not the case?![/QUOTE]

The CIA has no jurisdiction to issue a drone strike on a US citizen on US soil.

And how would the Japanese know about the test again when it was publicly announced after the Hiroshima nucl. blast?

I agree with you here…US sends money to absolutely horrific dictators, and terrible people. Karzai in Afghanistan is a joke, number 1 in the world on the scale of corruption. I think it is the same problem abroad as it is here in the US. The gov’t has no business giving away money to anybody-it’s unconstitutional. The Federal level gov’t is only supposed to provide for common defense, and the president, congress, and supreme court’s expenses. Anything more than that is unconstitutional and has proven to be corrupt.

How about the president of usa, chief in command?!

[QUOTE=“konan;487392”]

And how would the Japanese know about the test again when it was publicly announced after the Hiroshima nucl. blast?[/QUOTE]

Yes … We were really subtle about it

[QUOTE=“konan;487395”]

How about the president of usa, chief in command?![/QUOTE]

No to that as well…

Lol, if it only weren,t for this little obstacle called “curvature of the Earth”…

[QUOTE=“konan;487399”]

Lol, if it only weren,t for this little obstacle called “curvature of the Earth”…[/QUOTE]

So you believe the Japanese had no intelligence program whatsoever lol? Come on dude… You are really reaching here

You just confirmed my original point in which I wrote that “if they classify you as a threat to National security” they can blast you at your wedding too…No court, no trial, just you and your bride and guests lying in a pool of blood and guts.

[QUOTE=“konan;487401”]

You just confirmed my original point in which I wrote that “if they classify you as a threat to National security” they can blast you at your wedding too…No court, no trial, just you and your bride and guests lying in a pool of blood and guts.[/QUOTE]

Uhhhh do you need glasses?

“Does the president have the authority to used a weaponized drone against an american not engaged in combat on American soil…? The answer to that is no”

Can’t get any clearer then that…

If you by “confirm” you mean “debunk” then yes… I guess I did “confirm” your opinion.

Yea, they had flying saucers all over N.Mexico desert…one of them crashed in Roswell in 1947. It ran out of fuel I think.

[QUOTE=“konan;487404”]
Yea, they had flying saucers all over N.Mexico desert…one of them crashed in Roswell in 1947. It ran out of fuel I think.[/QUOTE]

Japanese have always been skilled in making ridiculously awesome technology :wink:

They can say you were a pink unicorn that WAS ENGAGED in combat on US soil and without due process no one will be able to contest it.

[QUOTE=“konan;487406”]
They can say you were a pink unicorn that WAS ENGAGED in combat on US soil and without due process no one will be able to contest it.[/QUOTE]

Do you know what “engaged in combat” means…

It means a gang of guys walking up and down the streets on New York in full body armor, Rocket launchers, assualt rifles engaging the police and national guard. It’s the scenario where the use of deadly force has already been established by law enforcement.

I don’t think a pink unicorn would join a gang like that tho…So, ur safe, don’t worry about a thing.

[QUOTE=“konan;487408”]

I don’t think a pink unicorn would join a gang like that tho…So, ur safe, don’t worry about a thing.[/QUOTE]

Lol… His herd got tired of him correcting them… “I’m not pink, I’m salmon!!”