Political Opinion

They would have to prove zilch to no one…Just issue a press release that there was a gang that had arms and was reading to engage police or whom ever in combat and Pizza was part of the gANG and he was mean looking with moustaches…NO DUE PROCESS!!!

[QUOTE=“konan;487415”]
They would have to prove zilch to no one…Just issue a press release that there was a gang that had arms and was reading to engage police or whom ever in combat and Pizza was part of the gANG and he was mean looking with moustaches…NO DUE PROCESS!!![/QUOTE]

“Engaged in combat” doesn’t mean “preparing to engage in conflict”… We have tactical police forces that would be sent in to make arrests. The congressional hearings and media attention and public anger would result in the administration being impeached.

I hope ur right!

[QUOTE=“konan;487380”]
I’m pretty sure your government now has the same jurisdiction to target you with the drone at your wedding without a trial of any sorts…You cool with that?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=“konan;487420”]

I hope ur right![/QUOTE]

Lol obviously… Especially since I think I have more at stake regarding this issue lol

Although a drone strike saving me from “marital bliss” doesn’t sound like such a bad thing.

So its okay to kill him even if it is an empty threat?

[QUOTE=“wigglez;487425”]

So its okay to kill him even if it is an empty threat?[/QUOTE]

He just killed your wife remember…? It’s not an empty threat when he’s already shown his capability.

Yeah, it sounds like we’re not arguing about this. Got lost in translation :wink:

It doesn’t matter who the intended target is. There are still innocent people that are killed. I guess it doesn’t matter right? After all they’re just potential terrorists.

Obama is watching a baseball game. He is targeted by another country and bombed. So many innocent people will die. The American public will cry for blood, and hate the country that did it.

I see what you’re saying though. Collateral damage is okay as long as the intended target is taken out…

[QUOTE=“wigglez;487437”]

It doesn’t matter who the intended target is. There are still innocent people that are killed. I guess it doesn’t matter right? After all they’re just potential terrorists.

Obama is watching a baseball game. He is targeted by another country and bombed. So many innocent people will die. The American public will cry for blood, and hate the country that did it.

I see what you’re saying though. Collateral damage is okay as long as the intended target is taken out…[/QUOTE]

Collateral damage is part of warfare… The difference is that America does everything it can to reduce it, while the targets attack innocent civilians indiscriminately… And even use civilians as a shield.

Ah, I still don’t know what my capacity for revenge is. Nobody does until they’re placed in that situation. I don’t think I’ve ever heard about anybody that actively hunted somebody that threatens you. You’d have the police involved, and would be constantly looking over your shoulder until he’s caught. There’s this thing called witness protection program. Check it out.

[QUOTE=“wigglez;487439”]

Ah, I still don’t know what my capacity for revenge is. Nobody does until they’re placed in that situation. I don’t think I’ve ever heard about anybody that actively hunted somebody that threatens you. You’d have the police involved, and would be constantly looking over your shoulder until he’s caught. There’s this thing called witness protection program. Check it out.[/QUOTE]

It’s not revenge so much as its the feeling of someone being out there that is living and breathing for the sole purpose of killing… And killing you specifically.

And of course I’m comparing this to a terrorist and our justification for using deadly force to stop him.

The targets probably do that because they don’t have the resources to take down the military.

No we don’t. We dropped two bombs on Japan.
We killed 100s of thousands of innocent people in Iraq.

That’s minimizing?

[QUOTE=“wigglez;487442”]

The targets probably do that because they don’t have the resources to take down the military.

No we don’t. We dropped two bombs on Japan.
We killed 100s of thousands of innocent people in Iraq.
[/QUOTE]

How many do you think would have been killed in a ground invasion and subsequent famine that would have spread through Japan from the economic devastation?

Of course we do our best to minimize innocent casualties… You are out of touch with reality to argue otherwise.

Lol… We’ve killed 100s of thousands of Iraqis??? Umm… Yes substantiate that grossly exaggerated and unfactual claim please.

Couldn’t get our point across with one bomb?

Seeing with blinders on is the one out of touch with reality.

Sanctions and bombing…check it out.

Sound’s like Charlie Rangel saying guns have killed millions of our children…out and out lie.

Gun crime has plunged, but Americans think it’s up, says study - latimes.com

[QUOTE=“wigglez;487444”]

Couldn’t get our point across with one bomb?

Seeing with blinders on is the one out of touch with reality.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbIX1CP9qr4[/QUOTE]

There were three days between the bombs being dropped… Plenty of time for Japan to have surrendered. So yes, apparently it took more then one bomb to get the point across.

YouTube isn’t credible bud… I’m not even going to open the link… If you have any credible sources for the Iraqi figure you just spouted then post the link.

[QUOTE=“konan;487445”]

Sanctions and bombing…check it out.[/QUOTE]

Are you considering the Iraqies killing each other to be Americans killing Iraqis?

I Googled and am suprised that the number is this low.

Iraq war 10 years on: at least 116,000 civilians killed - Telegraphwww.telegraph.co.uk › News › World News › Middle East › Iraq
Mar 15, 2013 – The war in Iraq claimed more than 116000 civilian lives in the space of … It currently places the number of civilian deaths at between 111,687 …

Iraq war death toll at 162,000, mostly civilians: NGOwww.alarabiya.net/articles/2012/01/02/185885.html‎CachedJan 2, 2012 – Around 162000 people, almost 80 percent of them civilians, were killed in Iraq from the start of the 2003 U.S.-led invasion up to last year’s …

[QUOTE=“Hogarste;487450”]

I Googled and am suprised that the number is this low.

Iraq war 10 years on: at least 116,000 civilians killed - Telegraphwww.telegraph.co.uk › News › World News › Middle East › Iraq
Mar 15, 2013 – The war in Iraq claimed more than 116000 civilian lives in the space of … It currently places the number of civilian deaths at between 111,687 …

Iraq war death toll at 162,000, mostly civilians: NGOwww.alarabiya.net/articles/2012/01/02/185885.html‎CachedJan 2, 2012 – Around 162000 people, almost 80 percent of them civilians, were killed in Iraq from the start of the 2003 U.S.-led invasion up to last year’s …[/QUOTE]

Yeh… How many are killed by Americans… And how many by Iraqis killing each other.