Political Opinion

Fine - but nobody outside US undersytands how it ever STARTED for the Hair sniffer !

1 Like

Started with hate for Trump, in my opinion.

1 Like

I appreciate your opinion, hate has always existed from the other side when one party is president. Obama had that same hate, and it is unlikely to change any time soon.

Trump is receiving the same kind of hatred he espoused

The fact that FOX News would post something like this is surprising to me because it originates from a Left-wing news outlet.

Mike Pence reacts to Trumpā€™s apparent ā€˜confusedā€™ comments on Obama, WWII

Former President Trump is facing increased scrutiny about his age following a pair of Biden-like gaffes

Former Vice President Mike Pence reacted to a pair of gaffes from former President Donald Trump on Sunday, as conversation around the age of the Republican and Democratic frontrunners ramps up.

Pence appeared on CNNā€™s ā€œState of the Unionā€ with host Jake Tapper on Sunday. Tapper pressed Pence to respond to two instances of Trump appearing confused during public events, asking whether the GOP frontrunner should be facing the same scrutiny as Biden.

Tapper played a clip of a speech in which Trump appeared to confuse former President Barack Obama and President Biden before launching into his question.

ā€œIn addition to seeming to have confused Obama and Biden, the president, the former president, also went on to say that re-electing Joe Biden would lead to World War II, which, of course, is a war that already happened,ā€ Tapper said.

ā€œIf Joe Biden had made comments like that, Republicans would be all over it, talking about his age, his mental fitness, his sharpness, his acuity. The DeSantis camp has already tweeted that clip out. You have said that, in your view, Biden has lost a step. Do you think that 77-year-old Donald Trump has lost a step as well?ā€ he asked.

ā€œWell, I didnā€™t hear the speech, so Iā€™d leave it to judgments of others,ā€ Pence began. ā€œBut, look, I have said very clearly we donā€™t need a president whoā€™s too old and we donā€™t need a president whoā€™s too young. Iā€™m in this race because I believe that I will bring the experience, the energy, and the commitment to a consistent conservative agenda thatā€™s going to be necessary to turn around the failed policies of the Biden administration that have weakened us at home and abroad.ā€

Mike Pence reacts to Trump's apparent 'confused' comments on Obama, WWII | Fox News

I see the lunatic leftists are starting to clutch at straws to excuse Joe Bidenā€™s lack of Presidential performanceā€¦ And ageism is being played by the media and Biden excusers like a Violinā€¦

Itā€™s not Joe Bidenā€™s age that is the main question here, thatā€™s just the leftā€™s latest TDS tacticā€¦ itā€™s his mental agilityā€¦ Biden is clearly suffering from cognitive decline due to Dementiaā€¦

Age didnā€™t seem to be an issue for an 83 year old stuttering, confused and vengeful Nancy Pelosi.

The Left leaning media have resorted to playing the age card as just another WMD against a similar aged Donald Trumpā€¦ They will use any smear they can find to keep Trump from being elected in 2024ā€¦

Including the destruction of Joe Bidenā€¦

Itā€™s only the simpletons that struggle to see through this latest Democrat smoke screenā€¦

US Presidential candidateā€™s should take a Psychological Assessment before being allowed to run for the USā€™s top jobā€¦ In a cleverer country like Australia you need a Psychological Assessment just to buy a Gunā€¦

If age is really the issueā€¦ Leftist media hacks NEED to explain Senator John Fetterman???

1 Like

Thatā€™s all you talk about, the left and age, now that the tables have turned and Fox is on board, youā€™re upset. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Donald Trump BRUTALLY mocks Joe Biden in hilarious speechā€¦

ā€˜He doesnā€™t know heā€™s alive!ā€™

ā€œJoe wants to finish the job. Thatā€™s right, he wants to finish the job of destroying our country.ā€ :joy:

Nice to see a Presidential candidate facing the right way on a stageā€¦impressive!

1 Like

Mr. Outsider, itā€™s not a left thing, itā€™s an American thing.

DeSantis says Trumpā€™s age, like Bidenā€™s, ā€˜legitimate concernā€™ in 2024 election

Republican presidential candidate and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis said Tuesday that former President Donald Trumpā€™s age, like President Bidenā€™s is ā€œa legitimate concernā€ for voters heading into the 2024 race for the White House.

MSN

Geeā€¦ OTHER Presidential candidates DeSantis, Pence are claiming that Trump is too oldā€¦ As I statedā€¦ Simpletons just cannot see agenda politicsā€¦

1 Like

It was evident that as much as you talked about the left and being a TDS, your reaction would be the same.

Rubbishā€¦ While I agree Trump is Arrogant and plays the Buffoon. He was good for the economy and the people of Americaā€¦

You bullsh!t and waffle on about Outsiders and Hatredā€¦ But you morons on the Left are so blinded by your hatred of the manā€¦ Youā€™d rather see Joe Bidenā€™s Democrat Administration destroy Americaā€™s security, economy and way of lifeā€¦

Than have an effective and competent President that plays to the crowds and plays with the womenā€¦

Cutting off oneā€™s nose to spite their face is a massive failing of the Left side of the political divideā€¦

1 Like

LOL, Be concerned about whatā€™s good for your own country

@SmallPaulā€¦ Itā€™s more than obvious, youā€™re not too concerned whatā€™s good for yoursā€¦

1 Like

Be concern about your own country, your focus is on the wrong country.

As soon as I said something bad about Australia, you defended your country, but now youā€™re gonna tell me about mine. Kick Rocks

@SmallPaulā€¦ Give it a restā€¦ Who do you think you are?? The Thread Policeā€¦

Everyone here is free to comment on whatever subject, country, situation they wantā€¦ Censorship isnā€™t governed by you Sirā€¦

Youā€™re just frustrated by having your backside handed to you every time you post rubbishā€¦

1 Like

lol, I see your are still trying, enjoy your night

Just as you are allowed to defend your country from outsiders, I am entitled to defend mine

The major difference that someone like you struggles to comprehend isā€¦

Australia has itā€™s own problems and crisisā€™s on a weekly basisā€¦ Which have no or miniscule impact on the US or the Globe as a wholeā€¦ While the stupidity and incompetence of ANY United States Government has consequences for Australia and the rest of the world at largeā€¦

Unfortunatelyā€¦ Many Americans only follow what is happening in their own country and are oblivious to the rest of the worldā€¦

1 Like

Sounds like there are a lot of weak men in your country, now I see why you wanted Ukraine to surrender. By the way, how is China treating you guys these days?

Iā€™m more worried about me being dead before any justice is done to these clownsā€¦

Itā€™s funnyā€¦ The United States went from having the best President to the worstā€¦

Joe needs Hunter to be charged ASAPā€¦ So he can pardon him while still in officeā€¦

|
|

John Fetterman (D) can now wear his signature outfit, Shorts and a Hoodie in the Senate Chambers thanks to Majority Leader Chuck Schumerā€™s (D., N.Y.) dress code rule changeā€¦ From this weekā€¦

This Pennsylvania Senator is a near perfect embodiment of the Democrat partyā€¦

What next?.. Nose Candy will be available in the The White House Mess Hallā€¦

Hang onā€¦ Wait a minuteā€¦!

The Senate Republicans need to make them pay for it by wearing Trump mugshot shirts!!!

LGB shirts and MAGA hats are the uniform of the day for all Republicans for the rest of the year.

1 Like

Itā€™s the same old problem again.

Tensions flare inside House GOP as moderates explore new plan to avoid shutdown.

Tensions are flaring inside the House Republican conference as it barrels toward a government shutdown, with the infighting spilling out into public view and growing increasingly nasty.

ā€œThis is stupidity,ā€ New York Rep. Mike Lawler said of GOP hardlinersā€™ demands on spending, prompting the Republican freshman to privately float a new plan to work with Democrats and force a vote keeping the government open past September 30.

At the center of much of the drama: Republican Rep. Matt Gaetz of Florida, attacking Speaker Kevin McCarthy in personal terms. But heā€™s also engaged in social media spats with fellow hardline conservatives who helped broker a House GOP plan to fund the government first revealed on Sunday evening.

Rep. Byron Donalds, also a Florida Republican, shot back at Gaetzā€™s criticism of the plan, writing on social media: ā€œMatt, tell the people the truth. ā€¦ Whatā€™s your plan to get the votes to defund Jack Smith? Youā€™ll need more than tweets and hot takes!!ā€

Rep. Chip Roy, a conservative from Texas who helped reach the deal, also slammed hardlinersā€™ opposition, saying on a conservative radio show: ā€œI donā€™t know whether weā€™ll have the votes or not, because Iā€™ve got a lot of conservative friends who like to beat their chests and thump around going, ā€˜Oh, this isnā€™t pure enough.ā€™ ā€œ

Even if the plan passed the House, it would most likely be dead on arrival in the Democratically controlled Senate. But McCarthy will need support from virtually all of his conference in order to pass the brokered deal through the narrowly divided House. McCarthy can only afford to lose four GOP votes on a continuing resolution deal without relying on Democrats.

Meanwhile, Rep. Victoria Spartz, an Indiana Republican, put out a statement Monday blasting McCarthy as ā€œweakā€ and saying they need party leadership who wants to fight for the country, not just fight for ā€œpower and a picture on the wall.ā€

Tensions flare inside House GOP as moderates explore new plan to avoid shutdown