Political Opinion

How does it get Ugly??

1 Like

The picture above clearly illustrates that you have no idea what you are talking about.

@SmallPaul Yep… As I said… You’re all Piss and Wind…

1 Like

I digress and let you have that if it makes you feel better, enjoy your night.

\

that turn out to be a disaster

$2,000 debit cards for Katrina victims

The federal government plans to hand out debit cards worth $2,000 each to families displaced by Hurricane Katrina.

Homeland Security Department Secretary Michael Chertoff, under fire for his agency’s response to the disaster, held a conference call with governors of states with evacuees and described the plan. While many details remained to be worked out, the plan was to quickly begin distributing the cards, starting with people in major evacuation centers such as the Houston Astrodome.

White House press secretary Scott McClellan said the cards are aimed at providing “some immediate cash assistance to those who are in shelters, those that were evacuated.”

Only for neediest

The Federal Emergency Management Agency is administering the program. FEMA officials said the program is aimed at those most in need, so not all families that fled their homes will be eligible.

“For instance you may have some people who have insurance and insurance is meeting their living expenses while they have been displaced,” said Ed Conley, a FEMA spokesman in Houston. “You have some people who may be looking at an option such as a cruise ship where all of their needs are going to be met. It is going to vary by family.”

The cards are to be used to help victims purchase food, transportation and other essentials.

It’s unclear how much the debit card program will cost the government, but it could run into the hundreds of millions of dollars since hundreds of thousands of people have been displaced.

$2,000 debit cards for Katrina victims

@SmallPaul How lazy are you?.. You Cut and Paste a great swath of text from nearly twenty years ago.

Straight Cut and Past from an article published in 2005… Which reads like the disaster happened in the last few days…

Seriously… Stop wasting my time posting absolute rubbish… Absolute Joker…

As I said in a previous post… It appears that an Outsider like me… Knows more about what is going on inside your America than you do…

I’m conversing with a Nutter… End of Conversation…!!!

1 Like

dude are you stupid, I was letting you know they did the same thing years ago, but you think that’s the rebuild process, lmao

That $700 support will end just like it did for Katrina victims, and you’ll be back on here complaining lost and confused as to why it was stopped.

EVERYTHING has to go through Jill. She should be ashamed!

2 Likes

Glad people are becoming aware of Age and the possibility of what can happen voting for old politicians.

After seeing biden and mitch mcconnell and a few others struggle with age, There will be a strong push in 2024 to make age a factor in who you vote for, and the message will be loud and clear.

The time is now.

It is believed that the wife of President Woodrow Wilson ran the country through much of Wilson’s second term when he was unable to function and would die a short time after leaving office. It would seem we are seeing history repeat

3 Likes
3 Likes

Speaker Kevin McCarthy Forces Reporter to Admit Evidence in Impeachment Inquiry…

Is the President lying to the American People an impeachable offense?

That is the question…

It’s so simple. They wouldn’t be discussing these crimes if they didn’t have evidence for fear of lawsuits… That’s all the evidence you need…

It’s not that she CAN’T answer the questions…It’s that she WON’T answer the questions… And the reason is because she knows that her bosses would be very upset with her for acknowledging the TRUTH about the Biden Family’s criminal activities…

It’s hard for Democrats to answer questions when they don’t like the answer…

1 Like

Isn’t it in the Oath of Office to “Defend and Protect the BORDERS of the United States”?

2 Likes

It appears that the overriding Oath of this Administration is to Feather One’s Nest at every opportunity you get… While you have the privilege of being in the Office…

Of the Golden Goose…

Claudia Tenney (R-NY) demands resignation of Biden’s Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm over Alleged Ethics Violations… Lying to Congress and Insider Trading…!!

Biden’s Energy Secretary and her husband make millions from stocks and shares via insider trading… Apparent Nancy and Paul Pelosi proteges…

While the American People have had to absorb an inflationary economy… Caused in part by the continual increases in the price of Electricity and Fuel…

Doesn’t look like the American people can trust anyone in this administration and beyond…

2 Likes

CNN unleashes on President Joe Biden’s pathological lies…

There must be a reason CNN is reporting this, and it isn’t because they’ve suddenly taken an interest in pursuing the truth? Are we in the twilight zone?

Never in the history of politics has the veneer of a ‘fixed system’ been so transparent, with so much distain for the American people with what they are being told to believe…

I mean… The Democrats must be getting ready to kick him out, if even CNN has turned on him…

2 Likes

I’m thinking it’s over for Joe? Almost all of the press has turned on him, so they’ve gotten the ok from the DNC to do so? If not now, when/if they are convinced he can’t beat Trump, he’s gone.

2 Likes

I don’t trust anyone in any administration. Limited government is the solution, and was the original intent of the founding fathers. You could shrink this government by 25% and no one ( except the special interest) would notice

5 Likes

It shouldn’t have taken this long to come up with this legislation. It won’t solve the problem completely, but it slows down the process. Anything to counter Biden and this border crisis he helped create.

The bill must become law, It’s just the beginning, hopefully it will lead to more.

Sen. Marshall Supports Secure the Border Act

Washington, D.C. – U.S. Senator Roger Marshall, M.D. has cosponsored the Secure the Border Act of 2023, the most comprehensive border security legislation in decades.

The Secure the Border Act will resume construction on the wall, tighten asylum standards, criminalize visa overstays, increase the number of Border Patrol Agents, defund NGOs receiving tax dollars to help traffic illegal aliens throughout the heartland, prohibit DHS from using its app to assist illegal aliens, and more.

Sen. Marshall Supports Secure the Border Act - Senator Roger Marshall

It is not uncommon for outsiders and instigators to be among us

85% --------! ( HAVE O HAVE 10 CHARACTERS ) - Oddly the AI masters sem to have been programmed that short opinions do not have merit !

1 Like