Political Opinion

Let me put on my tinfoil hat for a minute and tell me if this sounds feasible?

The Dems sacrifice Bowman, throw the book at him including some jail time, ex-spell him from congress.

Then use this as their moral excuse for going after some Republican, they have done it before, remember Al Franken

I am just saying, Washington politics is dirty

doing anything criminal can get you prosecuted regardless of party, Taking classified documents home wasn’t a problem until Trump made it a felony

Let’s be clear here that the documents case is about more than just “taking classified documents home”.

The biggest charge is that he refused to return them, after of course changing gears from stating he didn’t have any, to he didn’t have any any longer, to the I-declassified-them-all line.

Read the actual indictment below. There are highlights which shed light on the degree of obstruction Trump and co are alleged to have gone to in relation to the documents themselves.

1 Like

He could have just returned them, and we wouldn’t have been here. But he blames everyone but himself. that’s that logic and understanding some people here claim to have :rofl:

I see a lot of evidence that history may repeat in the Bowman case

Who are the republicans sacrificing Dennis?

did a republican pull a fire alarm? Let’s stick to the case at hand

Did you not change the subject

Nope, it was you and Dude , I have been posting about the Bowman case

I know trump got his TDS on duty and want people to focus on a Fire Alarm pull :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I was replying with my opinion on something ( the Bowman case) that Trendwithbenifits posted, you are the one who chose to participate in that conversation.

Take care Dennis, enjoy your evening

And just like that, McCarthy’s tenure is over.

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy ousted from leadership role in historic vote. Here’s what to know.

Enough Republicans joined Matt Gaetz’s effort in a pair of floor votes.

Rep. Matt Gaetz’s efforts to oust Speaker Kevin McCarthy were successful as the GOP civil war continues to rage in Congress.

Gaetz, the outspoken Florida Republican who’s dealt with a barrage of scandals since being elected in 2016, has been a consistent antagonist of McCarthy. On Monday night, Gaetz announced he would be filing a “motion to vacate” that if successful would remove McCarthy from his post.

McCarthy and his allies could have handled Gaetz’s motion in a few ways, but they chose to hold a vote to “table” it on Tuesday afternoon. If it had been successful, it would have killed Gaetz’s motion and allowed McCarthy to retain his speakership. It failed, with 11 Republicans defecting.

Later that afternoon, the first vote on a motion to vacate in more than a century passed, ending McCarthy’s speakership. Eight Republicans in total voted in support of the final measure.

“Chaos is Speaker McCarthy,” Gaetz said in a floor speech defending his actions. “Chaos is somebody who we cannot trust with their word.”

McCarthy could run again for the now-vacant speakership, something his allies have suggested is likely.

Gaetz’s case against McCarthy

Matt Gaetz is trying to topple House Speaker Kevin McCarthy. Here's what to know.

1 Like

Before this vote, there was not one opinion from the Republicans in this thread if he should be voted out or not :rofl:

Name one, My voters card says Independent , and most everyone else is not a US citizen

so now you don’t have an Opinion, but rather have an opinion on everything Democract.

Keep calling yourself Independent :rofl:

But you have no problem with trendswithbebefits posting about the democrat party.

Not every Democrat, only the dip Sh-t stupid enough to pull a fire alarm,

As I said earlier, chaos in Washington is not a bad thing

why would I, the thread is called “Political Opinion”

Dude we talking about Majority of your post, lmao

In the end, you did not have an opinion on whether McCarthy should be voted out or not.