Political Opinion

ice_screenshot_20240629-111901

Enough Said…

1 Like

Democratic Strategist Reacts To ‘Lying’ From White House About Biden ‘Behind Closed Doors’

She said Democrats were angry and felt they had been lied to about Joe Biden’s condition…

Where the hell have they been…?? What about all the lying to Congress… Lying to the Media… Lying to the American people… Lying to Global Leaders… Lying to the World…

Now they have no choice but speak the truth about Joe because the whole world saw the debate…

How can you trust a Political party that is dishonest as the United States Democrat Party has been for the past 2-3 years… Absolutely appalling breach of trust…

The Peanut Gallery here on BP has gone very quiet… They’ll be licking their wounds in the realization of how deluded and gullible they have been for the past 24 months…

Trump said it best last night. " I wish Biden was a good President… I wouldn’t be here." You screwed up Democrats… Man up and admit your mistakes…

1 Like

There is some good trump news on Jan-6, I’m surprised you didn’t take advantage of it

Republicans will flock to Milwaukee, Wisconsin, from July 15-18, 2024, for their national convention to formally select their party’s next presidential nominee, according to a Wednesday announcement from the Republican National Committee.

It is interesting how it took that debate for the leftist news media to see what the rest of us have been seeing for 3 years. Even the sheep are chanting for biden to step down

1 Like

New CNN poll shows impact of Biden’s debate performance

Wow… CNN calls it ALARMING… He locked up less than 15 minutes unto the debate… Went into ramble mode… Leftist media now flat-out trying to execute the… “Well, Anyways” escape…

This is madness… This is how the greatest empire in mankind’s history falls…? Is he really too stubborn to step aside…? The United States is in serious trouble!!!

Let’s be honest Barack Obama was much younger when he had a bad debate . Biden is 81 years old and he looks and acts more like a 91 year old…

Knowing that their man was completely incoherent… His people could have easily claimed illness, cancelled the event, and either rescheduled or dropped it entirely…

But they didn’t do that… Why?

Unfortunately old age doesn’t get better ! If Joe Biden really cared for his Country he would retire…

Dana Bash letting Biden know what camera to look at… They just can’t stop helping Biden…

Once again…Enough Said…

It remains to be seen whether or not America will have a dictator in the future, most likely leading to a civil war.

@SmallPaul Surprised you have the courage to post again after the recent Democrat disaster…

Posting totally unhinged BS as usual…

Donald Trump will be the United States saviour… Not a Dictator…

I find that funny coming from someone who made up a bunch of conspiracy theories about the debate in his head.

Go away until you have something worthwhile to post… You are an embarrassment…

You backed the Democrats across this thread for the last 24 months and now you look as simple as your candidate Biden… Boy… What a Charlie Foxtrot of lies and misinformation the left leaning media and the Democrat Party that have people like you totally sucked in… You are an embarrassment…

I called out your boy BS and Your BS as you go missing. I’m about to play you once again

@SmallPaul You’re usual delusionRamblings of a Madman.… It doesn’t even read right…

I’ve been posting about the debate for the past 7 days…

Go away until you have something worthwhile to post… You are an embarrassment…

Pull up my post backing your claims, should be easy to do. As Always, you do the same thing every time.

@SmallPaul Yes I do… Make you look like a goose…

Told you, he does it every time, wish you the best little man

Did you think about trump when i posted that, lol, Man

Sources close to Joe Biden alarmed by ‘increasing’ cognitive decline…

“Increasing cognitive decline”? So are they admitting that it has been obvious for an extended period…?

Jill’s behaviour is typical of a spouse of an individual who suffers dementia… Denial of the condition, complete denial of both physical and cognitive functioning, and believing that this is not an all-encompassing fully involved disease that can only worsen with time…

Sadly he doesn’t know he’s unwell… Even more sadly his family does… Even worse America is allowing itself to be invaded and think there are no repercussions…

What I noticed was that while President Biden was struggling to finish a sentence… Donald Trump was NOT snickering or laughing or mocking him… THAT alone showed me that Donald Trump showed some respect to President Biden…

Seriously… The Roast Master General showed a LOT of personal restraint…

Enjoy your day, there’s probably better things you could be doing than me making fun of you.

I’m glad you’re back on Biden, that’s a wise move, have fun.

@SmallPaul Making Fun of me??? Hahaha… Even your mate is calling your relentless BS out…