Political Opinion

Why not use the data source that congress created in 1946 to review economic conditions and to recommend improvements in economic policy.

Yes, I will vote to send Republicans to Congress for this purpose! The Executive Branch also exercises considerable control, especially when it comes to foreign policy and energy policy. Bring jobs to the USA!

I respect that acknowledgement, I concede to you on housing prices.and food.

1 Like

I already told you about your opinion on this matter, respect

This is enough reason for all of us to vote against the Democrats. It is just plain evil.

Same here. And I am trying to convince you and others like you that are perhaps center-left. I believe strongly that it is in your best interests to vote for anyone other than the Democrats this election. This is not the Democratic Party of the 1960s.

1 Like

I understand what you are saying, the positives outweigh the negatives, but I will still call out the BS, Respect for putting your points forward in a positive way, as I stated before, I can respect your opinions because of that, even if I donā€™t agree with all of them.

Keep doing you.

1 Like

Dude wasnā€™t playing around, Damn.

ā€˜I Came Here To Get Something Started!ā€™: Mark Robinson Goes Scorched Earth On Dems, Promotes Trump

CNN Invented a New Mic Set Up to Hurt Trump

Imagine if the Constitutional Convention had microphones that were turned on and off by control freaks!

It will be hilarious if Trump walks over to Biden when heā€™s spewing his lies and other nonsense and just uses Bidenā€™s mike to interject his thoughtsā€¦ Trump will need to use his MAGAPhoneā€¦

They will do anything to help that dementia ridden Presidentā€¦ Democratic party just trying to stay in controlā€¦ To have a fair debate, you need an intermediate moderator and questions asked by an audienceā€¦

No prepared questions so they have time to think about an answer or have answers prepared by the staffā€¦ The debate is between the candidates not the staffā€¦ America, you need to start demanding that things are equal in political debates and electionsā€¦

With a two-minute delay, this cannot be called a ā€œliveā€ broadcastā€¦ How many manipulations can a broadcaster introduceā€¦ Canā€™t wait to watch CNN vs Trumpā€¦

1 Like

Other than the complaints from some here, what are your thoughts on the debate?

I missed the first part. From what I saw, I think the Democrats are going to replace Biden. He is clearly not well.
Trump did a good job of restraining himself.
The moderators did a surprisingly good job. I expected an ambush and that did not happen.

2 Likes

Do you think Trump gained voters last night?

There could be a landslide in November if that is the case

Thatā€™s a legitimate answer, I agree with the exception of Joe Biden being replaced, too late in the game, but if it happens, kudos to you for calling that out.

ā€˜Terribleā€™: CNN host suggests the Democrats could remove Biden

Itā€™s mind blowing CNN just now is figuring this outā€¦ The whole World has been seeing this for a long time nowā€¦ This is what happens when you live in an alternate realityā€¦

Itā€™s all over for sharp and focused President Bidenā€¦ And as I predicted months agoā€¦

Time to flip the flopā€¦

CNN Panel tears itself to pieces over Bidenā€™s debate performance

Can you imagine what the World Leaders are thinking after watching this insanityā€¦? It was so bad that CNN turned off the comments on their live coverageā€¦ :rofl:

And it seems like just yesterday when CNN was telling us not to believe our eyes when it came to appraising Bidenā€™s cognitive stateā€¦ What a difference a day makesā€¦

Goes to show who and what the Democrat Party are willing to endorseā€¦ Itā€™s been an embarrassing 4 years and itā€™s taken this for yā€™all to get itā€¦?

Get a grip you peopleā€¦

1 Like

Interesting debate, from my point of view it was Trump being Trump and biden being biden. Then I watched a little of the CNN post-debate commentary and I was shocked at how they threw biden under the bus. Then I spoke to a friend who watch the debate on ABC, and their post-debate commentators also threw biden under the bus. Do you think all these democrat party ran news outlets are colluding and will force Biden out in the coming weeks. This is very interesting to watch

Who was the biggest loser in last nights debate, I would say the American people

2 Likes

My respect goes out to your honest response.

Regardless of how the debate went, go out and vote, and let the chips fall where they may.

They can only replace him at the DNC conference in Chicago in mid Augustā€¦ Then the problem is the early votingā€¦ As early as October, so literally, if they choose someone else they will only have a maximum of 6 weeks to campaign before early voting startsā€¦

I tend to agree with @Xanaphlaxes theory that the Democrats will attempt to replace Joe Biden with a younger candidate and continue the attack on Trump via the ageism argumentā€¦

Crockettā€¦ Qualified Black Womanā€¦ Covers all the diversity anglesā€¦ Or maybe Newsomeā€¦ Although he is possibly a bigger threat to the US Economy than Biden has beenā€¦

The lengths that these Democrats will go to to keep Donald Trump out of the Whitehouse has just been demonstratedā€¦ Very, very scary times for the United Statesā€¦

1 Like

As a result of last nightā€™s debate, most Americans have already made their decisions. Now itā€™s time to push the message to get out and vote.

About damn time and yes it might get struck down by the courts but the effort was there

Oklahoma orders schools to teach Bible ā€˜immediatelyā€™

Oklahomaā€™s top education official has ordered schools in the state to begin incorporating the Bible into lessons, in the latest US cultural flashpoint over religion in the classroom.

A directive sent by Republican state Superintendent Ryan Walters said the rule was compulsory, requiring ā€œimmediate and strict complianceā€.

The rule will apply to lessons for all public school students aged from around 11-18.

It comes a week after Louisianaā€™s governor signed a law directing all public schools in that state to display the Ten Commandments.

In a statement on Thursday, Mr Walters described the Bible as ā€œan indispensable historical and cultural touchstoneā€.

ā€œWithout basic knowledge of it, Oklahoma students are unable to properly contextualize the foundation of our nation, which is why Oklahoma educational standards provide for its instruction,ā€ he added.

Oklahoma orders schools to teach Bible 'immediately'

Itā€™s hard to say about that, but this man is bold and confident and going places

1 Like