Political Opinion

**Is this really happening?
Iā€™m 76 and wondering if Iā€™m in a senile delirium and imagining it all. **

Lol - I was married in 1974 - still forgetting names - only diff is that Iā€™m allowed since itā€™s put down to a ā€˜senior momentā€™ - these moments are a great cop out :slight_smile:

In a brief break from U.S. politics, what do you think of your new prime minister, Keir Starmer?

OMG, WE ARE ALL GOING TO BLOODY HELL IN A HAND CART
Thatā€™s what I think.

So itā€™s all bad, weā€™ll see how it goes, thanks for the feedback, If youā€™d like to elaborate, feel free.

They are all terrible but Starmer is a real WEF slime ball :poop:

Because I am not in the UK, I do not know how UK citizens feel or what they think of the new PM. Thanks for the feedback.

Starmer, Trudeau, and whoever the Democratic Party in the USA chooses as the next host body of the WEF all push the same agenda.
Unless you are part of the select few in their club, that agenda is not a good deal for you.
Its not an accident that ā€œpopulismā€ is their new boogeyman.

Yes, I agree, This is a serious question, Is it possible for one individual or party to take down the global elite without being compromise?

Small Paul - You will find that @Falstaff over on the GB politics thread has a good grasp of the situation in GB, if you are interested.

3 Likes

The Republican Party is our best bet in the USA. The Globalists have reached critical mass in the Democratic Party. Thatā€™s why so many great Democrats have gone independent. There is still hope for the Republican Party.
And we are not going to be able to do it without liberals. We donā€™t have the numbers.

1 Like

Thatā€™s the wild factor the global elite relies on

Also money

and money

Gotta say, I donā€™t think Trump is going to be bought or going to change his guns.

RFK either. The man has iron cojones to run all things considered.

Trump has also held office before, so we have a good idea of the things he will do. He definitely does not do as he is told.

Agree, but thatā€™s not how compromise works, they are not always trying to get to the leader

Thatā€™s what the Democrats and many other shadowy figures in and around Washington DC are so worried aboutā€¦

Nothing worse than a Politician that you know you will struggle to compromise comes along and takes away or lays bare all your inside information and financial inducementsā€¦

Ohhhā€¦ The Horrorā€¦ Rememberā€¦ Itā€™s only corruption if you are not in on itā€¦

Lobbying groups understand that presidents come and go so their main focus is on Congress

Companies, labor unions, trade associations and other influential organizations spend billions of dollars each year to lobby Congress and federal agencies. Some special interests retain lobbying firms, many of them located along Washingtonā€™s legendary K Street; others have lobbyists working in-house. Weā€™ve got totals spent on lobbying, beginning in 1998, for everyone from AAI Corp. to Zurich Financial. (See also: Foreign Lobby Watch.)

https://www.opensecrets.org/federal-lobbying

https://www.opensecrets.org/fara

This is how they think - We follow his agenda until we finally get what we want.

WATCH: Trump addresses World Economic Forum at Davos

:point_up_2: The more I research the worse it gets. Enjoy your weekend.

Not an easy question to answer mainly because the new PM has changed policy so many times in the past.

The headline is that Labour have won a ā€˜landslideā€™ which is true on the seat count - 5 yrs back they had 203 seats now they have 412 & a huge majority - thing is they they increased their vote share by a mere 1.6% to 33.8% of the vote.

1 Like