Political Opinion

To fill the state coffers …to repair and build the bridges, highways, schools, police, military, police, courts, …or do you think the people that inherit their families mortgage on 2 bedroom houses should pay for all that…?

I like brilliant people, I like to hear them say smart sht that actually makes sense to me…Who is sman?

I think any inheritance shouldn’t be taxed. The taxman can go after any tax that the family make from other avenues to help pay for the services listed above.

:slight_smile:

Anyway, night guys. I’d say I’d return tomorrow but at the speed this thread moves I doubt I’ll have the chance to catch back up.

It’s a long read. It extended through probably most of that thread.
http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/12-does-anyone-really-make-money-off-forex-13.html#post410966

He’s also been on this thread.

He’s a visionary…visionaries don’t think about number 1 most of the time but about 2 3 4 5 6 and 7. He’s the Gary Kasparov of financial markets. Who has he betrayed again? All lies

night waterboy

That guy is a 100% troll…come on…you compare me to that guy ffs!!!

Zionist Organization of America | ZOA: It’s Troubling To See Jewish Leaders Defend Israel/U.S. Basher George Soros Against Glenn Beck’s Criticism

So tired…must…rest…I sleep like 4 hours a night…When I have my trades open during Asian session I wake up every hour or so too…U sleep good, wigglez?

Yeah, a 13 year old war criminal…
Beck attack on Soros outrages Jewish leaders | Jewish Telegraphic Agency

You watch Glenn Beck?

No no. Absolutely not.

Just saying this is a bad argument :wink:

You should keep reading his posts anyway. Gets more entertaining

Nah, I don’t sleep well. Get about 4 or 5 hours then have to nap sometime during the day.

Nah, he’s too angry.

Both of those sites are jewish sites :wink:

He’s done more than that. Have to keep reading.

Warren Buffet is a failure he wouldn’t still be rich if he didnt keep pressuring and lying to the government to bail out every company he invests in that’s about to fail.

Please elaborate on your obviously well thought out post?

I can vouch for this. My brother has been on unemployment for ever. It is required in FL to look for 5 jobs a week and he dont. He gets money from the government, food stamps and I dont even want to know what else.

I was laid off in the end of febuary and was approved for unemployment. I have done my work searches and everything uncle sam asks. Do you know how much I have got in umemployment? 0 zip nothing. They tell me oh dont worry we will back pay you. Lol yeah when hell freezes over. Good thing I dont have debt and can survive. But damn its not right. I have had to cut back lower bills. Hell I dont even have a phone right now as its a luxury and when its comes to paying a mortgage I get it. A phone or a roof over my head. But I see others go buy crack and want the government to buy there phone and mortgage and hell they hungry to so might as well get them something to eat to.

god bless the usa :wink:

There are no jobs. His job is probably in Korea. Seems like you applied for govt. assistance tho against all your principles…which would makes those principles ****, no?! If you don’t get to find a job in a year or so, will you beg Jesus for forgiveness for slighting your brother?

I’ve been where you are now after I lost my job and all I got was a medical insurance that I was paying into every month while I was working, like all others here. Still, that safety alone was huge to me in the sense that it helped me not lose my mind completely worrying.

We will be judged by how we treat the least among us…Can’t remember who said it but it seems right.

Be careful what you read though. Make sure the source is credible first…

Sorry to hear that bobmaninc. Hope something turns up soon enough for you.

But yes, it’s a crazy world we live in. If you own a house here in the UK then you’ll get no state contribution from the government if your laid off. However be a bum who’s never worked in his life and hey presto, let us find you a flat. Thats what annoys me when people say tax the higher wealth more. Why, so they can pay for the layabouts that don’t contribute anything to the economy.

Either way, the incoming party only look after their own agenda and egos.