Political Opinion

Ofc he was charitable…But charity means that you give to others as much as you feel like…and some (most) just don’t feel like giving back the “fair share”.

For your country? Just go back to the most prosperous time in your history and calculate what everyone paid in taxes…

What about the real rich, the ones that inherited the massive wealth from their grandfathers, the billionaires?

He was the government.

jolly’s mentioned that before. The rich weren’t taxed ridiculous amounts.

Jolly probably heard that on Faux News…

We have inheritance tax. I don’t like it. That money was already taxed once before. Nothing wrong with a mom or dad starting something for their kids to inherit.

Maybe you’ll start something for your kids, seems how you’re doing pretty well with forex :wink:

Heh, nah. He’s done his homework. Wish I could remember where he said it.

Why should they be penalised for having successful grandparents. Plus as already mentioned that money has already been taxed. Incredibly in the UK it gets taxed again when it is left for the next generation.

Nah, I’ll just invest my money into saving the world like Georgo Soros does it,- my “liberal” role model . Let the kids make their own path in life.
Happy trading

I’m sorry but I said it 50 times already…To keep this democratic society of ours running…Only pirates get to pay no taxes…Maybe we should all set ourselves on huge ships and live in international waters or something…Does the Queen pay a tax of any kind, I forget…?

I can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic or not.

George Soros is a horrible man.

Faux News again…If he’s a horrible man then every successful fx trader is too. Why do you hate success, wigglez?

Actually, I just found recently that I share like 98% of my political beliefs with Soros…I must be brilliant like him then…No?!

What about Warren Buffet.? He shares my sentiments too…

Frankly shocked that no one agrees so far…!

But the tax has already been paid once. Why if you inherit your families fortune should it be taxed again.

And yes, I believe the Queen pays tax too.

I don’t hate success. I hate people who step on others to get it.

You did know he betrayed his own people? He only cares about number 1. Don’t for a second think these regulations take money out of his pocket.

The very system that made him wealthy he wants to regulate so others can’t.

To be born with a silver spoon, somebody had to mine that silver to make that spoon :wink:

sman idolizes soros also. He has a reputation on these forums as a complete moron, or a good troll.