Political Opinion

Maybe so, but it’s always good to have a weaker man you punk under you.

@SmallPaul What…??? More one line brain farts… More Ramblings of a Madman…

How about adding to the discussion with constructive conversation instead of deluded unintelligible punchlines… The Forum will thank you for it…

The man got punked in front of his family and was called a as kisser to his face.

Ohio Republicans made fun of him.

Litany of inexplicable security failures emerge in Trump assassination attempt

A series of disturbing new reports have emerged about the glaringly obvious security failures in the lead-up to the shooting of Donald Trump…

The fresh revelations including that a police officer actually confronted gunman Thomas Matthew Crooks, 20, moments before he opened fire on the former President, and that counter-snipers were stationed in the building itself. Only raises more difficult questions about how the Secret Service and other law enforcement dropped the ball in Saturday’s failed assassination attempt…

The Associated Press reported on Monday that a local Butler Township police officer climbed onto the roof to investigate reports of a suspicious person, but retreated without firing a shot…

Several rally-goers had reported that Crooks was acting suspiciously and pacing near the magnetometers, according to the report, and the officer was hoisted up by a colleague to grab the ledge but then dropped back down when the gunman turned and pointed his rifle at him…

So a man dressed in fatigues pointed a gun at a local Police Officer… At a Presidential Candidates Rally… And they did not act on this disturbing event… WTF…

This is looking more and more sinister as more information is coming to light…

The man had bad aim, clearly a wacko with a gun.

I don’t think so this time… Too much footage and too many eye witnesses… Times have changed…

A former secret service agent said secret service counter-snipers always have a green light… They don’t need permission to take the shot!! I just heard a sniper say this!! Something is very wrong here, and we are right to question it!! That 20 year old is very bizarre, and this reminds me of Oswald…

Channel 11 out of Pennsylvania is saying local police saw the shooter 26 minutes before and labelled him a suspicious person… He was on the roof for almost 26 minutes…???

Whatever the story, even a few minutes, this is a catastrophic failure of the secret service and the police department… No way some young guy outwitted the secret service…

RIP the father who died protecting his family…

1 Like

I heard it was more like 2 minutes. But the crazy thing is that the building he was camped on was being used as the staging ground for the local police! He was right on top of them! There were heavily armed police and 3 snipers INSIDE.

2 Likes

I can’t access WPXI (Channel 11) - Pennsylvania as it is unavailable outside of the United States…

The Reuters article below appears to confirm the allegation… Just got to do the research…

WASHINGTON, July 15 (Reuters) - The man who tried to assassinate former President Donald Trump on Saturday was spotted by law enforcement nearly 30 minutes before shots were fired, a local NBC affiliate reported on Monday.

WPXI reported that a member of Beaver County, Pennsylvania’s emergency services unit noticed a suspicious man on a roof near the rally at 5:45pm, called it in and took a picture of the person…

Shots were fired 8 mins into the rally in Butler, Pennsylvania, after 6.00pm… So gunman was sighted for what appears to be a minimum of 23 mins if one does the math…

As I stated earlier… It’s looking more and more sinister with every new detail…

1 Like

Let’s say it was sinister, what dots are you trying to connect?

When everyone has a cell phone these days and records every strange behavior, no one pulls out their cell phone to record this guy, or was they told, No cell phones?

Trump shooting: “Bunch of questions,” says man who pointed out gunman to police, Secret Service

@SmallPaul Hey… Make up your own mind… I’m just posting the facts… Not opinions…

Also… How about you read what is being posted in this thread before you post… I posted this guys interview 2 days ago right after the shooting… Please… Try to keep up…

1 Like

That’s not an argument.

What if I do this, based on your fact-finding task so far, have you come up with any theories?.

New revelations expose how close anti-sniper team were to Trump’s would be assassin

It’s now starting to be reported that the secret service was notified by local officers and did nothing… Even the sniper’s on overwatch noticed him and reported the fact… But stated that they were told not to engage…

That roof top was identified as a vulnerability 2 days before the event… They were warned about the shooter 26 minutes before he shot… The counter sniper had him in his sights for 3 minutes and bystanders were warning police at least for 2 minutes before….

What Is going on…!! Oh and the other counter sniper team is INSIDE the building instead of looking on top of it… Either incompetence or they were implicit… Both choices are terrifying…

Inside the building but couldn’t hear that guy flopping around up there… Banging his gun around. Maybe people who have never been in a steel roofed building like that don’t really get it…

You can hear a nut fall on them… This doesn’t even try to make sense…

It’s like playing hide-and-seek with a five year old…You saw the feet sticking out from under the curtains, but you JUST PLAYED ALONG…

While some here are stressing about Trump’s assignation attempt, the Republican National Convention is underway and Trump has chosen his running mate.

RNC Goes Wild When Trump Arrives As Lee Greenwood Sings ‘God Bless The USA’

Yep…The RNC is Epic… Full of pageantry, celebrations, flash and pizazz…

The DNC in August on the other hand will be like an Autopsy… A Post-mortem if you will…

On how the hell… We the Democrats got it so wrong…

1 Like

And this is what you are focusing on in this moment, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dwelling on the past or focusing on the future can make you lose sight of your present life. This can make your life quickly pass you by without enjoyment of the present.

@SmallPaul Haaa, like I’d be taking life lessons from a Madman like you… I can focus on two things at once… The details behind the assassination attempt and Trumps choice of VP…

It’s a bit like being able to walk down airplane stairs while rubbing your stomach and patting your head… As opposed to you, like your beloved current President… Who would most likely go A over T and end up with your head up your a** and another foot in your mouth…

Donald Trump holds back TEARS as he makes FIRST public appearance since shooting

The entrance like a Heavy Weight Champion…

The earless… I mean fearless next US President… Donald J Trump…

The fact that this man showed up for the people after what he went through tells you this man loves his country and the people in it…

Public appearance when most ordinary people would be resting after a so called traumatic incident, all very strange the whole thing…

1 Like

good you are up to date, but I did find that funny, anyway enjoy :+1:

1 Like

@Xanaphlaxes Two major signs all is not well on the left side of the isle…

1. It’s very unusual for a Journalist (Kate Bolduan) to steer or even bulldoze the interviewee in the manor that she does here… It’s obvious that there is a narrative in place which CNN is robustly protecting…

2. The tickertape headline that authorities had only 1min 57secs to react to the gunman being sighted is a complete fallacy and attempts to portray that the SS had no time to eliminate the threat as shown in the report below…

|
|

BREAKING: Secret Service DEI head explains why assassin’s rooftop wasn’t covered

She had over 48 hours to think of an excuse, and this is all she could come up with?

“The Secret Service are afraid of pitched roofs…”

Can you imagine how embarrassed career, professional, Secret Service Agents must be today? Their DEI - hired, “friend of Jill” appointee leader is a disgrace to the service and incompetent and they are under her leadership… Tragic…

|
|

Alleged Iran plot to kill Trump before shooting…

The US Secret Service boosted security around Trump after authorities received intelligence about an Iranian plot to assassinate the former president weeks before Saturday’s rally, according to officials.

“Secret Service learned of the increased threat from this threat stream,” a US national security official told CNN… Here we go… The assassination attempt was all Iran’s fault… Just Wow…!!!

Luckily… Someone from outside the US is digging deeper on this story…

3 Likes

DEI is a powerful tool for the select few that get to wield it. Not only can those with power hand pick candidates for key positions, the pool they choose from is smaller and will often contain less qualified candidates that are grateful to the hand that feeds them.
Regardless, most people are still competent and honorable.
The truth is going to be exposed. Its only a matter of time.

2 Likes