Political Opinion

Commernt from the Uk - I couldn’t say it better !

4 Likes

Trump has spread false stories and lies about Obama for eight years, which has led to hatred for Obama. I can see why people dislike Trump.

The dislike for Trump did not manifest overnight, it started before he entered politics. How people feel about someone can often be determined by that person’s actions and behavior

1 Like

This shooting sure does have it’s similarities to the JFK shooting, Loan gunman?, Secret Service failure to secure the area, then Jack Rubied the gunman. I have lots of questions that I am sure we will never get answers too.

Funny how after I posted above I came across this,

1 Like

WOW…!! You know something is up when even CNN… The network that relies on you for it’s ratings but would still prefer to see you gone is calling out the very agency that was entrusted to protect you…

Who trained him? Who left the ladders out for him…? Why did nobody respond to witnesses who saw the suspect for 3 to 5 mins…? The sniper team were facing the right direction, why did they allow the hit…? Why did police not sound the alarm…?

Secret Service was shown to be completely incompetent. This is crazy… They didn’t even send a rep to the FBI press conference, the one female agent by the SUV couldn’t even holster her firearm. What a mess…

2 Likes

Media will generally deny information they want to suppress until it is either forgotten or impossible to suppress. If the latter happens, they report it and change their play book to “we always said that”.

Note that even one social media platform refusing to censor creates a serious problem for the censorship apparatus. There are 600 million people on X getting uncensored information. That’s why they are using the EU to go after X.

It is very important to vote for candidayes that support the 1st Amendment. It is key to maintaining any type of free country. The Founding Fathers knew what they were doing. I believe that both Trump and RFK would protect the First Amendment.

3 Likes

“I believe that God spared him, and that bullet went just apparently a millimeter from doing real and permanent damage to him or perhaps taking his life. And it’s just kind of a surreal thing,” Mr. Johnson said.

House Speaker Mike Johnson urges U.S. to ‘turn the temperature down’

House Speaker Mike Johnson pledged Sunday a thorough investigation into the assassination attempt on former President Donald Trump and urged all sides to “turn the temperature down in this country.”

“You have political opposition and political opponents, but we’re all Americans and we have to treat one another with dignity and respect,” Mr. Johnson, Louisiana Republican, told NBC News’ “Today.” “We can have heated political discourse and debates, but it shouldn’t be personal, and we shouldn’t be targeting people.”

Mr. Trump was struck on the right ear after shots rang out at his Saturday rally in Butler County, Pennsylvania. He survived and is reported by aides to be “fine.”

1 Like

Judge tosses Trump documents case, ruling prosecutor unlawfully appointed

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A U.S. judge on Monday dismissed the criminal case accusing Donald Trump of illegally holding onto classified documents, dealing the former president another major legal victory as the Republican seeks a return to the White House.

Florida-based U.S. District Aileen Cannon, who was nominated by Trump, ruled that Special Counsel Jack Smith, who is leading the prosecution, was unlawfully appointed to his role and did not have the authority to bring the case.

It marked another blockbuster legal victory for Trump, following the July 1 U.S. Supreme Court ruling that as a former president he enjoyed immunity from prosecution for many of his actions in office.

US Justice Department to appeal ruling dismissing Trump documents case

1 Like

It is interesting how quickly they identified him as a Republican, the guy is 20yrs old, and he has never voted in any presidential election.

Mark my word, if President Trump wins this election the day after you will see violence from the left 100 times greater than Jan 6

One more note; did you see how President Trump turned his head to the right just before the bullet hit, had he not done that we would be having a different conversation today

I am not done yet.

I put this on the Democrats and their media that repeatedly call President Trump “hitler” and his supporters 'nazis" This kind of talk gives every crazy out there the green light to use violence

now I am done

1 Like

The US is the world’s #1 war profiteer

In response to the attempted assassination of President Trump, Netanyahu shares his Opinions.

Netanyahu Praying for Trump, Says PA Shooting Was ‘Attack on Democracy’

This is so crazy.

Yea this makes no sense.

1 Like

I know nothing about this guy but you can bet the media will make out to be the next hitler

1 Like

The right nonstop rhetoric continues on the day of the convention, can you appreciate the pick, geez?

How will he do this? The president doesn’t run NATO. He’ll ask them to spend more, which every president going back to Clinton has asked them to do.

Trump just made it a big deal, well, because he wasn’t like.

The US would decrease spending, hypothetically, which in turn would require NATO to increase anyway. Which they’re already doing.

I was going to say that won’t happen, but the news is already out. JD Vance is the pick.

1 Like

Despicable. Awful day for the US, politics, and Trump. Glad he’s okay. It’s not the way to resolve our differences or the future of the country.

2 Likes

Good read. https://www.nytimes.com/2024/07/15/us/politics/trump-vp-pick.html

I didn’t know anything about him either, or than being a former Marine.

1 Like

With both sides blaming each other and one side complaining constantly about the other will eventually boil over.

With this division, I’m afraid America will never come close to being united

1 Like

It is well known in Ohio that J.D. Vance was disrespected on stage by Trump and did nothing, he also called Trump America Hitler.

Neither do I… From what I have read… He’s been a Vet… A Tech Investor and successful business man… So that is what the US needs right now… Less Career Politician’s and more true patriots with financial and leadership skills…

Yep… It’s as bad as the elder abuse and humiliation that Joe Biden is having to endure at the end of his career… It’s not just the US… Global Politics are in a flux at the current time…

I believe Trump will be a better debt collector than previous Administrations… He’s already got their attention by threatening to pull US funding out of Europe… They’ll soon learn their safety is directly proportional on how much NATO members are prepared to spend… Not the United States…

Oh wow… The Trumpster must be a compassionate Politician that is able to forgive and forget…