Political Opinion

Now the norm… A lack of transparency from a Government agency under this Administration…

1 Like

They got what they wanted and now they are complaining about something they wanted. This is strange behavior on their part.

As a side note, Trump must play this song if he wins.

Donald Trump - Many Dems

You can spin this fiasco from both sides of politics…

First the media said he was sharp and focused and Joe Biden was good for another 4 year term… Debate disaster and they all acted shocked… Then the Democrats piled on the pressure for him to resign from the election campaign… He refused… Then suddenly he gets COVID and runs off to the beach for some R&R… Then miraculously he has a change of heart and tends his resignation by letter… With Democrats praising him for making the right and honourable decision…

With reports now circulating that Humpty didn’t fall on his own… He was pushed by the Democrat elders… We’ll see Joe in a few moments and be able to witness just how much he has declined since his last public appearance…

Both sides have flipped the script with the Republicans now campaigning against the Democrats done nothing… DEI hire and incompetent Border Tsar Kamala Harris…

And the Democrats are suddenly playing the aged and infirm wild card while bemoaning the much older… arrogant and buffoonish former President Donald Trump…

While some here think this level of dishonesty is Hilarious… Leaders across the Western world are definitely not laughing… The misinformation and deceit from this Administration has been appalling…

Soumds reasonable - if you give a tenner to one person to go to the flicks - and he doesn’t go - you get your money back - it’s not up to him to pass that tenner on to someone else !

Clearly the money was given with a defined purpose which is now frustrated !

Dunno what you’re seeing in Oz mate but from here she looks like a right donkey ! - “Diversity hire” on steroids - if ever I saw one ! :rofl:

1 Like

@Falstaff Agree… But it’s not how politicians in most countries operate… Especialy the corrupted…

What’s mine is mine and what’s yours in mine…. It’s how the politico’s think…

Yep… It’s unfortunate for the Yanks… The Western world is laughing at them… Not with them…

1 Like

Whaddya mean "Think " ! - most of 'em are barely capable of that cerebral excercise ! - this particular one “who is not senile” - is scarcely more capable than the poor old man she is replacing !

“Interesting Times” - sad that we have such a piece of garbage vying for the most important job in the world - simply because she is “A blackk woman” - Jeez - there are kids sitting at home playing computer games -who are more fit to do the job !

1 Like

Sean Cooksey, the chairman of the FEC, is a Republican appointed by former President Donald Trump. He’s one of three Republicans on the commission, along with three Democrats.

The FEC has been notified of Trump’s complaint, so let’s wait and see what the FEC says

Yes… My Bad… It’s how the politico’s function…

I have nothing against her colour or even her gender… The Democrats are hoping for the Popular vote… Kamala Harris is as incompetent as she is naive… She’s done nothing over the 4 years she has been a VP… She has left the door wide open on the US’s Southern Border and continues to gaslight the world media she has no idea how that happened…

It now appears that the Fix for Joe Biden to be pushed out of Office was in place well before that disastrous televised debate… Kamala will more that likely be a temporary placement till after the November election so the diabolical Democrats elders can slide in someone more palatable…

1 Like

Who has ? - all I’m saying is she was chosen for the understudy position simply because of her colour and sex ! - nothing to do with competence and/or ability - just her melanin and what she has (or doesn’;t have) in her pants !

1 Like

Kamala’s Unlikability Factor

She’s totally out of her class… Only evil could laugh about hundreds of deaths from her negligence of the open border… VP Harris said it didn’t matter that she had not been to border and in her words “I’ve not been to Europe either…” Enough said…

United Auto Workers Union …endorsed Trump
Federal Border Patrol … …endorsed Trump
National Association of Police Organizations…endorsed Trump

CHARISMA - A preacher or a politician has it or not… The late Billy Graham had it… Donald Trump and Bill Clinton have it… Kamala Harris and Hillary Clinton do not…

1 Like

Yes I agree - but Jeez - they had to get rid, didn’t they ? - Personally I think his wife should be prosecuted for “Coercive control” - clearly the poor old man was being severely abused for several years - spit !

I would hope my own partner would guide me out of any such situation - if and when that time arose - B**ch !

1 Like

The Heritage Foundation Oversight Project is reporting the assassin’s mobile tracking devices linked to Washington DC and Plymouth, Massachusetts…

If Crooks was an Ultra MAGA type then we’d already know his blood type, brand of preferred underwear and food allergies… 11 days out and we got nuttin’ honey… The silence from the FBI/SS is deafening. But you know, the ongoing investigation…

Keep circling those wagons guys… This is getting interesting…

1 Like

Atlast the the “Diversity hire” ( promoted by Jill Biden I understand) who was “top dog” in the “Secret service” after several years devoted service to “Pepsi-cola” - has finally accepted that she has to go ! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

President Joe Biden gives address after dropping out of 2024 election

JOE… You should apologize to all American citizens who are in great danger because of your unwillingness to protect the United States borders…You won’t remember a thing but the American people will have to deal with this issue for decades to come… You have put the US in great danger…

I’m sorry but what was that…? He read the entire speech off of a teleprompter (you could see it in the window reflection) and he said so much blah blah without actually addressing his decision on why he quit…

I watched the Q&A of his press secretary earlier and any questions the reporters had were answered with “tune in to his speech"… He will explain everything in detail and answer your questions there… “Out of the entire 10 min speech”… He only said one sentence regarding this “decision”…

Even with that sentence he didn’t fully explain his reasons or anything like that… It was pre-written by probably someone else and a bunch of blah… blah… blah… WTF

UAW withholds Harris endorsement as Fain bashes Trump

Washington — United Auto Workers President Shawn Fain, speaking to a teachers union Wednesday, repeatedly bashed Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump but did not once mention the Democrats’ new prospective nominee, Vice President Kamala Harris.

The union a key group within American labor organizing, the auto industry and battleground Michigan had featured prominently in President Joe Biden’s reelection effort, which he ended Sunday, and could play a similar role in the Harris campaign.

UAW withholds Harris endorsement as Fain bashes Trump

Labor groups begin to unite behind Harris’ campaign — but some holdouts remain

Many of America’s largest labor unions have now announced their endorsements of Kamala Harris’ presidential bid, as the vice president intensifies her campaign for the Democratic nomination.

Yet some notable union holdouts remain, suggesting Harris will still have some work to do to win over other working-class voters.

The Summary

Vice President Kamala Harris has received a number of endorsements from labor unions as she works to earn the Democratic nomination for president.

Those unions include the AFL-CIO, Service Employees International Union (SEIU),

The American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees (AFSCME) and the American Federation of Teachers (AFT), among others.

Still, there are some holdouts, signaling that Harris and the Democratic Party have work to do to consolidate support.

Labor groups begin to unite behind Harris' campaign — but some holdouts remain

A number of labor unions and trade groups have also come out in support of Harris,

Including the AFL-CIO (American Federation of Labor and Congress of Industrial Organizations), the SEIU (Service Employees International Union), the American Federation of Teachers (AFT), United Farm Workers, the National Union of Healthcare Workers (NUHW), (the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW), the International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees (IATSE), the International Union of Painters and Allied Trades (IUPAT), the Retail, Wholesale, Department Store Union (RWDSU), and the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees (AFSCME).

“From day one, Vice President Kamala Harris has been a true partner in leading the most pro-labor administration in history,” the AFL-CIO, the country’s largest labor union federation representing over 12.5 million workers, said in a statement. “With Kamala Harris in the White House, together we’ll continue to build on the powerful legacy of the Biden-Harris administration to create good union jobs, grow the labor movement and make our economy work for all of us.”

Wait a Minute…

Ladies a gentleman… Let the gas lighting begin… The mental gymnastics and cognitive dissonance that will surely be on display over the next few months in order to make Kackles seem somewhat competent and intelligent will be a sight to behold… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So they waited till 4 years later to tell everyone she actually wasn’t in charge of the border… Despite it being the topic of debate several times…

Axios was community noted by their own article for false information today and it was glorious…
I would really like to meet the person who believes this stuff…

1 Like

It’s getting worse

A Fox News host torches MAGA Republican Congressman Andy Ogles on air for filing articles of impeachment against Vice President Kamala Harris.

MAGA Republicans IMPEACH Kamala, Fed Up Fox News Host TORCHES Them!

Even Obama doesn’t believe Kamala Harris can beat Trump, which is why he hasn’t endorsed her: sources

Former president Barack Obama hasn’t endorsed Kamala Harris’ presidential bid because he doesn’t think she can beat Donald Trump, according to a source close to the Biden family…

Following Joe Biden’s shock resignation from the race on Sunday, and his immediate endorsement of the vice president, most of the Democratic elite have been quick to rally behind Harris — but Obama is a notable exception.

“Obama’s very upset because he knows she can’t win,” the Biden family source told The Post…

“He knows she’s just incompetent — the border czar who never visited the border, saying that all migrants should have health insurance… She cannot navigate the landmines that are ahead of her…”

“When you are running for president there are things you can and can’t say.”

1 Like