Political Opinion

So… They’re Lying About Project 2025

What does the plan say (and what does it not)… @politifact’s Louis Jacobson explains Project 2025 and fact-checks Democrats’ claims about Trump’s ties to the project…

Oppps… The biggest surprise there was CNN had a fact checker at the DNC!..

I am shocked that CNN is allowing someone to tell the truth!

The pathological liar strikes again

What is Project 2025? Inside the conservative plan Trump claims to have ‘no idea’ about.

Former President Donald Trump, the Republican presidential candidate in November, says he knows nothing about Project 2025 Presidential Transition Project, a detailed political plan by the conservative think tank The Heritage Foundation that proposes radical changes in the federal government.

“I have no idea who is behind it,” Trump wrote in a Truth Social post July 5. “I disagree with some of the things they’re saying, and some of the things they’re saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal."

“Anything they do, I wish them luck, but I have nothing to do with them,” Trump wrote.

While the Trump campaign has its own plan, called Agenda47, Trump has a history with many of the Project 2025 contributors. At least 31 of the project’s 38 creators – writers, editors or directors – were connected with the Trump administration.

What’s the connection with Trump?

Trump and Project 2025: Tracking the spiderweb of ties.

As we have seen with Fox News.

# Newsmax chief said in 2020 ‘we have no evidence’ election was rigged, but aired those claims anyway, Smartmatic alleges

Newsmax CEO Chris Ruddy knew the right-wing cable outlet had no evidence to back up its claims that Smartmatic was involved in rigging the 2020 election even as it continued to push the lies on its air, an attorney for the voting technology company alleged on Thursday.

During a key pre-trial hearing Thursday in Smartmatic’s defamation case against Newsmax, the attorney, Erik Connolly, cited several instances of employees of the cable network admitting they had no proof of the election fraud claims, including a Nov. 12, 2020 internal email from Ruddy in which he said, “We have no evidence.”

Newsmax chief said in 2020 ‘we have no evidence’ election was rigged, but aired those claims anyway, Smartmatic alleges

Kamala’s Spokesperson Is Furious When His BS Is Called Out On-Air

Even CNN can smell the stench… She is way too incompetent to hold a press conference…

The first question out of ANYONES mouth who sits down with her is “How are you the primary without a single person having ever voted for you”

Excuses… Excuses… He knows she’s incompetent… They all know she’s incompetent… We know she’s incompetent… Until they can script something for her to make it fool proof as possible…

It won’t happen… Telling for sure…

Instead of hiding Kamala in the basement like Joe… They’re hiding her in plain sight…

This Is The Reason Why Kamala Harris Is Avoiding Press Conferences

Why is the press asking JD Vance this… Shouldn’t they be asking Kamala Harris this question…

Tells America a lot about their press…

There is no way the Democrats can let either of them do any unscripted interviews… They are both idiots and they can’t have the American voters figuring that out…

But they can’t hide them in the debates…

Opp’s forgot…

Why is the press asking JD Vance this … Quick… Change the subject… Orange Man Bad…

Donald Trump ‘Law & Order’ Montage Played at DNC

Eric Bolling made some good points and he’s not talking about personal attacks.

Eric Bolling: Trump team waited too long to ‘shake things up’

Former Fox News and Newsmax host Eric Bolling is sounding the alarm to his fellow Republicans, saying former President Trump’s team waited too long to “shake things up” after Vice President Harris entered the race.

“Wake the F— up… we are LOSING!” Bolling posted to his X account, along with a four-minute video.

Bolling, a friend of Trump’s, said he warned the former president and his teams that it was not the right idea to wait until after the Democratic National Convention (DNC) to begin attacking Harris.

“You waited too long, guys, you waited too long,” he said.

Bolling recommended that Trump adviser Corey Lewandowski get in there “and shake things up while you still have a chance.”

“I’m not sure you still have a chance. We’re losing. We’re losing the race. We’re losing the presidency,” Bolling said.

Bolling is one Republican who has urged Trump to come out swinging against Harris in the few weeks since she announced her campaign.

The Harris team has broken donation records and hosted packed rallies across the country. This week’s DNC garnered excitement as Harris officially became the Democratic Party’s presidential nominee.

She has begun to poll better than Trump in several states and forced polling organizations to switch Republican-leaning battleground states to toss-ups.

Bolling said he believes that if Trump loses this election, there will never be another Republican president “in our lifetime.”

“Because look at what has happened. The left, the Democrats, have taken a horrendous candidate, someone with no policy, no policy ideas, only failures under her belt, and they redefined her,” he said.

Bolling pointed to ratings of TV networks covering the DNC this week. MSNBC had more viewers than Fox News, despite Fox being a bigger network, he said.

The enthusiasm from the Democratic Party right now is “overwhelming,” he said.

“They’re trying to redefine the Democrat Party. They’re trying to say that Democrats are the patriots, the party that’s worried about the country,” Bolling continued. “They’re wearing camo hats with Kamala Harris’s name on it. Camouflage. That’s ours.”

Eric Bolling: Trump team waited too long to ‘shake things up’

Trump - Don’t worry about voting, we don’t need your votes, we have plenty of votes.

Top attorney uncovers HUGE Republican scandal for November.

Chris Cuomo rips corporate influence at DNC and calls out Democrats as hypocrites

Amazing how much of a journalist he sounds when he actually reports the truth…

ice_screenshot_20240825-131403
Click on pic to see video… YouTube blocking anti-Democrat content…

When you are out of the machine, it is easy to criticise the machine… Democrats pick candidates based on the wishes of the donors… That makes them an oligarchy party…

@SmallPaul It’s no wonder you are so polarised on leftist Politics…

All you obviously read and post is Yahoo, Democracy Watch… Both full blown propagandist’s for the Democrat Party…

It just displays how weak your disingenuous debating skills are…

Wake up to yourself… I could post FOX links all day long… But I don’t…

You can do what you want to do, I don’t care what you do. :+1:

:point_up_2: When all Trump cared about in the last election was votes, why would he say this?

@SmallPaul Typical delusional Democrat Supporter… More worried about what Trump says and does than Harris’s lack of transparency with the media and total lack of policies…

Reports that Trump coughed during a Rally… MSNBC Headline… “Trump has COVID…”

You are a Goose… … Quick… Change the subject… Orange Man Bad…