Political Opinion

Health insurance is bought through the companies. Not the government.

Businesses do get bulk rates with insurance companies.

I believe the rates are increasing, which is why I have to pay more in. I don’t believe they’ll stay here either. If you force groups of people to buy things, the price will go up.

Jolly is right. The states and local governments are getting a bit restless. We had a sheriff in my state who publicly stated he won’t enforce any gun control laws he feels are unconstitutional.

Our country is too diverse to tell any single group of people what they can and can’t do. That’s why we’re supposed to have states rights. The federal government is over reaching and we’re starting to see it. The drug laws are a perfect example of states flipping the middle finger to the fed.

Why do people think it’s so easy to fire off a nuclear weapon. Do you believe the world would just stand by if the president nukes his own land?

Heh, yeah I remember that article.

I just don’t understand the logic in the decision to tax that much. If you make the people with money leave, then who pays for the social programs? Not too mention I would think the companies would go with them.

They want more efficient Government and one that is working for them and not for the multinat. corporations…But how would you know this when you freakin live in the LA LA land…

All of those agencies are nothing but corporate soundboards…RT is doing currently a pretty good job, as in they are practicing actual real journalism, but they are Putin’s ***** and will show you only things where the West has fd up…

You respect your local sheriffs office until

You’ll get a more efficient government by limiting its power.

We already know they work for corporations, but how can corporations buy them off if they can’t do anything that would help them?

Most of the people are dumb…In America this is more than evident because you soak up corporate propaganda without blinking…If you want to live in a system that is not a democracy but a corporatocracy, that’s just fine, but don’t be dumb about it and not know the monkeys that really turn the cogs of the apparatus…Actually, I take that back, don’t have critical thinking engaged, especially when you’re trading coz I need you taking my trade on the other end!

Any system can be corrupted without strict laws in place.

You want to abolish the EPA, right?!
Ever wondered…Jeese, why do I think this way…?! I think that the agency that protects my enviroment by measuring carcinogens in my water and my air and then acting based on those measurements is evil…

democracy isn’t really good either. The majority controls the minority in a democracy. What right would jolly and I have to tell you what you can and can’t do?

Where did you get that from?

Who enforces those laws?

Gov. protection agencies because self regulating businesses are a myth, just like unicorns

From every Republican + libertarian I ever talked to…

Who makes the laws?

Ah, that.

I don’t have an opinion about it.

The ones voted in the office by the people to work for the people and not exclusively for the corporations…Laws need to be passed against bribes and lobbying too…but noooo, this would screw everything up

This is exactly what we have now. They’re voted in because of deceit and people end up voting for the lesser of two evils. Seriously, that’s what people say when they vote them in. We don’t get much choice. As long as we have a government big enough that they can be bought off, we will keep walking this same path.

“Big government” is a term mostly used by the ones that don’t want to be regulated and taxed…It’s actually corporate way of saying “mighty judge”.

Mexico doesn’t have a “Big Government”…why not try your luck there…lol?

So much progress has been made since the great depression in all walks of life with the help of the government…Without the rules and regulations imposed by some entity there would be total anarchy there…so i dont even know what u mean when you say…“Let’s take down government”…this thread is INSANE lol

What’s wrong with Mexico? Only thing I know about is the drug trafficking .

I think if I had to pick anywhere else to live, it would be Australia or maybe New Zealand.

[QUOTE=“konan;491755”]

The ones voted in the office by the people to work for the people and not exclusively for the corporations…Laws need to be passed against bribes and lobbying too…but noooo, this would screw everything up[/QUOTE]

You don’t seem to be capable of understanding that if the govt didn’t arbitrarily grant itself such expansive powers, there would be no reason to lobby.

Facepalm.