Premji 30 pip scalper

Done and Done!!

Green

Here is the latest version of the EA, please use this version going forward.

thanks

Premji_EA_v1.5.zip (25.3 KB)

Thank you Morimpre. I believe we will still need to change the USMarketCloseTime to 23:59. Is there any other change to make apart from this? Thank you once more for sharing the latest version with us online.

No, that’s the only change, also when you generate a key for you accounts, choose the free trial, the members of this forum will not be charged for the future service we are planning to role out.

thanks

The previous key still work for it. Is there any need to regenerate a new key?

3 questions, please:

1. this EA will automatically start and end an operation ?

2. Do I need modify those variables ‘asian market open, asian market close, us market open, etc’, since Im from Brazil ?

3. In NAVIGATOR > EA, the PREMJI dummy is discolored, is that ok?

help :slight_smile:

Mori,

What is different in this verison?

Thanks
green

his EA sounds pretty complicated but looks like it generates good revenue, anyone care to post PnL?

Also, I tried the form from page 14 for requesting a trial key and it said email invalid :frowning: Does it not accept gmail accounts anymore? And do trial accounts only last 30 days, really?

Thanks for your hard work!!!

Yes that is what is it suppose to do if you install and configure it correctly.

I am not sure about this. Moripre only advised on changing time the USMarketCloseTime. Maybe some other folks here can shed more light on this.

Yes you are right. It is greyed out there but you will need to drag it onto the chart and configure the settings after dragging.

I hope I answered your questions.

Hi moripre,

The EA just entered a trade now and I noticed that the TP is set to 101 pips while the SL is set to 350 pips (both from the entry price). Is that right?

Secondly, just need to confirm, is trailing stop included with this latest version of the EA?

Thanks NICECHAP, now it’s working.

since I started the program there were four trades and one is open at the moment

first trade: 15:50 / sell / 0.1 / 1.32040 / 1.32140 = -4.0
second trade: 16:20/ sell / 0.1 / 1.32100 / 1.32060 = +4.0
third trade: 16:20/ sell /0.1 / 1.32100 / 1.32030 = +7.0
fourth trade: 16:20/sell/0.1/ 1.32100/ 1.3200 = +10.00

actual trade: 16:20/sell/0.1/ 1.32100/ 1.31~~ = +100

1. at broker dont appear S/L and T/L, thats all ‘0.00000’, is it ok?
    2)the last trade is giving 100+ profit, is there anyway to protect this profit if the market turn around or is this already in the system?

Just took EU M5 sell @ 1.31251 SL 1.32198 TP 1.27751 Alpari US 5 Digit.

That means SL is out about 95 pips and TP is out about 350 pips.

Just exited a trade that was well over 100 pips on the M5 chart earlier today. Tried to move the stop loss down tighter to a few fractals closer to the current price but the bot kept putting back 100 pips back.

There has been a moving stop loss based on fractals to protect profits. There was also at one point a BE function but not sure if it is still part of verision 1.5 or not. Will be watching this trade to see if it kicks in on version 1.4.

Hello All, here is the latest version, please use this one going forward. We are making improvements with each one, so please install this one. Im sure it gets annoying but hopefully we can get some good results.

thanks again.

Premji_EA_v1.5.zip (25.6 KB)

Mori,

I see that you removed the H1 and the 30min TF. Couldn’t find any good settings?

Green

Actually we have found better settings and we are just re optimizing, they should be ready by early next week.

thanks

The current EA has a SL of 90 pips, the profit target is much higher as the fractals will take you out, and they will trail 90 pips behind. There is a SL to Break-even set to 30 pips, so when you are up 30 pips, the SL will move to BE +1 pip. Going back a few years we found this EA is very profitable with these settings. You will get big wins 100-350 pips and smaller losses, taking smaller wins 50-75 pips and smaller losses doesn’t work as-well and trades will generaly last 2-4 days. The original version used a Mega trend, the new version uses a special MA set that we found more effective. We currently optimize going back 3-4 months at the beginning of each new month. We found this profitable going back to January till December 2010. We wanted to optimize but not over fit the EA to the previous 3-4 months so we are using as few variables as possible while optimizing to ensure future profitability can be consistent and we are not "fitting the curve " with this EA.

thanks

Mori,

Are you wanting us all to switch to V1.5 or do you want us to wait until next week when the new set files are available?

From what I have seen so far the 90 pip SL and 30 pip BE look to be well placed.

I would install the new one, these are the figures for the past 12 months trading 1 lot with the new Premji_v1.5 available early next week. We are working on making in an automatic install so it installs the EA file, DLL and indicators automatically for newer users, instead of having to place them in their respective folders:

EUR/USD 5 minute trading 1 lot for 12 months
Profit=$39,168.00
PF:2.32
DrawDown=$3,444.00

We are only half way through optimizing, so it may get better still.

our goal is 3k monthly on a 10k account.

thanks

Thanks Morimpre. I will be back trading starting on January 3rd when my broker is back to normal spread and leverage. Looking forward to a successful 2011 and appreciate all your help.

Hello mori,

been trying to generate key for my account but whenever i choose the free trial option the website keeps giving me this message

“Your trial registration is NOT valid or Payment is NOT processing properly. Please choose either one of other packages and checkout again”

Help plsssssss